Harry and Meghan #155 No pics with Brenda of Aldi and Lidl, Do they exist? That is the riddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Doodlebug005 for the new title.

previous fred

We still don’t like the Cali2
We discussed the Prince’s and the press part1 - Smegzy was the only person who managed to have her lawyer actually representing her - ‘the bully claims are false!’
We noted the new pic of Aldi appears to be an older one, from nearer to his last birthday and too much red filter in the coop
We discussed the BBC to defund or not to defund
We were not amused at the new poster showing Kate as a victim of DV
We await part ll of the BBC prog with Anusol - who seems to be the shortest version of a grinning crocodile - not being ‘sizeist’
Don’t forget to vote for the Grifties

We all wish @Cassandra333 a speedy recovery and hope papa bear is feeling better as well 🥰

The fat lady has yet to sing

Please feel free to add anything else as a recap 😘 Carry on Tattlers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I want a hat so just saying thank you for the new thread and also pointing out the the Queen’s Christmas speech filming is now shared so ITV are doing it this year regardless of what has gone on. Also how can people say Sussexit? Totally ridiculous. Plus now I think about it as a ginger myself I am pretty sure discussions about the baby were more interest in whether he would have red hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you to @Doodlebug005 for the new title.

previous fred

We still don’t like the Cali2
We discussed the Prince’s and the press part1 - Smegzy was the only person who managed to have her lawyer actually representing her - ‘the bully claims are false!’
We noted the new pic of Aldi appears to be an older one, from nearer to his last birthday and too much red filter in the coop
We discussed the BBC to defund or not to defund
We were not amused at the new poster showing Kate as a victim of DV
We await part ll of the BBC prog with Anusol - who seems to be the shortest version of a grinning crocodile - not being ‘sizeist’
Don’t forget to vote for the Grifties

We all wish @Cassandra333 a speedy recovery and hope papa bear is feeling better as well 🥰

The fat lady has yet to sing

Please feel free to add anything else as a recap 😘 Carry on Tattlers
Many thanks to @Carpediem69 and @Doodlebug005 for setting up new thread, new title, and summary. Good work.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've reported the thread and asked for the # to be changed to #155

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think the axing of Megexit is hysterical ( on her part!) but generally rather funny and brings us all to focus on the fact that she doesn't like her name in the Exit bit !!! Good!
The Sussexit should be pronounced SusTits , (SuckTits maybe in H's case )Rolls off the tongue so much better than Sussexit IMHO ;)
Many Thanks @Carpendiem69 and @Doodlebugs005 for the new Fred!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks for new thread guys xx
Hope Cassandra is OK and wishing her a speedy recovery 🙏
See second tweet by Baroness Bruck

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Damn it I had just finished typing a post and the last thread closed. I just want to make sure that the Aldi and Lidl wiki is supposed to be at the top of the page.
May have been picked up automatically because of title content.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20211128-175750.jpg
Snoop dog doing a tik tok on twitter about the harkles telling them to "don't come over"
Thought they were mates?!
I haven't got a "link" option so can't post link to it

@Admin why haven't I got a "link" option?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you Carpediem69 for starting the new thread and the summary of the last one.
Congratulations Doodlebug005 on the thread title.

Hope Cassandra333 is better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you Carpediem69 for starting the new thread and the summary of the last one.
Congratulations Doodlebug005 on the thread title.

Hope Cassandra333 is better soon.
There are not any page numbers top or bottom of this thread🐱🐱

I think the axing of Megexit is hysterical ( on her part!) but generally rather funny and brings us all to focus on the fact that she doesn't like her name in the Exit bit !!! Good!
The Sussexit should be pronounced SusTits , (SuckTits maybe in H's case )Rolls off the tongue so much better than Sussexit IMHO ;)
Many Thanks @Carpendiem69 and @Doodlebugs005 for the new Fred!
Sucksexes!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Should Smeg's lawyer have been discussing things whilst the case is still ongoing eg while a judgement is due?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I want a hat so just saying thank you for the new thread and also pointing out the the Queen’s Christmas speech filming is now shared so ITV are doing it this year regardless of what has gone on. Also how can people say Sussexit? Totally ridiculous. Plus now I think about it as a ginger myself I am pretty sure discussions about the baby were more interest in whether he would have red hair.
It should be SussedExit ! As we’ve got the fuc..r’s well and truly Sussed!

It should be SussedExit ! As we’ve got the fuc..r’s well and truly Sussed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you @Doodlebug005 and @Carpediem69 🥰

This is interesting from the Daily Express, talking about BBC Part 2 tomorrow and ANL case.

"The Princes and the Press’ may delve into the evidence of the case, including that the Mail on Sunday editor Ted Verity claims he “held a meeting in 2020 with a senior member of the Royal Household” who had “direct knowledge” of how a letter from Meghan to her father was drafted.
During a witness statement in the case, Mr Verity referred to the source as having provided “high-grade information”.
He said: “This was not gossip or tittle-tattle: it was what I considered to be high-grade information from a serious individual in a position of authority and responsibility who knew the implications of what they were telling me.”
The newspaper group’s legal team later confirmed to the court that the source was not Jason Knauf, a former communications secretary for the couple."

Is this evidence common knowledge or did I miss it? Did we know anything about this MOS Editor Ted Verity meeting with a BP official who told him about the letter? It's the first I've heard of it. Is this the Palace briefing against Minge that Scrote referred to?
As the judge's won't rule on this until Thursday, I don't understand this article, or why the evidence Is being discussed in a newspaper or on a TV programme?
ETA Wtf?

ETA 2.....
Love and best wishes to our Cass and her hubby Bear xxx ❤

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can you transcribe what he says please? Thanks in advance.

Sussextits.
Don't come over here, don't come over here thinking you're gonna play xxxx to my xxxx(can't hear it)
Don't come over here, matter of fact don't come over here at all....

Weren't they supposed to go to snoop dogs for thanksgiving? Wonder what went down?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you @Doodlebug005 and @Carpediem69 🥰

This is interesting from the Daily Express, talking about BBC Part 2 tomorrow and ANL case.

"The Princes and the Press’ may delve into the evidence of the case, including that the Mail on Sunday editor Ted Verity claims he “held a meeting in 2020 with a senior member of the Royal Household” who had “direct knowledge” of how a letter from Meghan to her father was drafted.
During a witness statement in the case, Mr Verity referred to the source as having provided “high-grade information”.
He said: “This was not gossip or tittle-tattle: it was what I considered to be high-grade information from a serious individual in a position of authority and responsibility who knew the implications of what they were telling me.”
The newspaper group’s legal team later confirmed to the court that the source was not Jason Knauf, a former communications secretary for the couple."

Is this evidence common knowledge or did I miss it? Did we know anything about this MOS Editor Ted Verity meeting with a BP official who told him about the letter? It's the first I've heard of it. Is this the Palace briefing against Minge that Scrote referred to?
As the judge's won't rule on this until Thursday, I don't understand this article, or why the evidence Is being discussed in a newspaper.

ETA Love and best wishes to our Cass and her hubby Bear xxx ❤
Would it be Meghan they are on about? Or just Harry?

Reactions: 22
What a load of old tosh - I’d be in favour of it being renamed to Smegxit. I hate that they’ve capitulated on renaming it for the documentary.
With regards to the skin colour comment - this has come up several times in my family and I can say that people were often quite unkind to me owing to my red headedness. We are Anglo Irish and I like my dad, am the typical colouring - pale, freckles and red hair. My mum and sisters are olive skinned, darker hair and tan beautifully. When my mixed race nephew was due, respectful conversations were held as to who he might take after. People like to think of and imagine the new child they are welcoming and often like to visualise this. Contrast that to when I was expecting I got a lot of ‘hope they’re not ginger like you - ha ha’ type comments!
I think I’ve said before but I genuinely don’t think that the comment made re skin colour was meant and I suspect it was taken out of context. I also think it was weaponised to further their own agenda (wokeness, Megxit etc etc).

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.