Harry and Meghan #154 Degraded by Ellen, put right on spot. Graceless Duchess of diddly squat.

What do you think will happen for the Harkles in 2022?

• Smegs will get a reality/chat/QVC show.

Votes: 44 9.7%
  • Netflix documentary will be a hatchet job.

Votes: 90 19.9%
  • Netflix will drop them

Votes: 114 25.2%
  • Haz lies/memoirs timed to coincide with Jubilee

Votes: 216 47.7%
  • They will try to overshadow the RF

Votes: 157 34.7%
  • They will fail to overshadow the RF

Votes: 157 34.7%
  • Court case will be smoothed over to protect the RF

Votes: 68 15.0%
  • Bullying report will be downplayed by RF

Votes: 55 12.1%
  • 1 of 5 friends and/or surrogate will turn on them and speak out

Votes: 60 13.2%
  • There may be a 'trial' separation just for publicity

Votes: 34 7.5%
  • Kids paraded to try and win back public support.

Votes: 110 24.3%
  • Invited to Jubilee. (Boo! Hiss!)

Votes: 27 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely shiny new thread! Title by @Maggiemaynot - many thanks.

Thread recap.

We don't like...who? who? What were their names again?
We continued to discuss the 'interview' with Ellen (Boo! Hiss! Nasty bully)
We were not impressed by the behaviour of either Ellen or whatshername?
Having one child isn't a hobby. If smegs had ever looked after one child, she would know that.
We're not impressed by Adele at the moment.
Double Christening for the RF and the Queen attended. Hurrah!
Plates are flying in Monteshitso as a result. #FreePablo
New photo of ...?? We're told it's Aldi but we're not sure we believe that.
Still no photo of Lidl.
We agree that Cressida had a lucky escape, married a better man AND got to go to the Christening.
Cups and saucers are flying in Monteshitso. #FreePablo
Photo's of very strange 'dolls' who have no faces. Creepy stuff
Current discussion is the programme on the BBC.
Great memes, cartoons etc
Our @Chita made it onto Twitter. Well deserved for an excellent Time cover.
All refugees from the other site are welcome here. We're happy to provide asylum but please don't tell us what's happening on the other site because we don't care.
@JAR21 and @mardymare continue to excel in their work.
As always, if I've forgotten anything, please add it.
Enjoy the poll and don't forget to vote in the Grifties.
Old thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Brilliant new thread and recap Cass, thank you. Love the poll too - I promise that I chose very wisely 😁

Great title @Maggiemaynot - very apt indeed 😂

Huge thanks to @Chita and @JAR21 for their continued sterling work, and of course to all my Tattle family who keep me well informed and make me laugh so much. Keep it up team. 🥳🎉🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They are trying to rewrite history. The constant need to paint themselves as saints is nauseating especially given their behaviour while still 'serving' senior members of the RF to the press and to the causes they were support to represent with dignity. They got called out for it and left when no-one would stand for their bullshit. Now the harkles are doing everything they can to take the firm down which is thriving without their attention grabing attics.

Harry is one bitter man who can't contain his jealousy. Aready collaborated with finding freebies -A book which painted the RF negatively. Made a load of hurtful allegations on Oprah. Critiqued the queen's parenting. And now this latest stunt by the beeb.

The Queen needs to act. Otherwise this will continue and more people will fall for their narrative. Give us the receipts of her bullying of staff. The dodgy background. The truth about the children. The lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Thank you @Cassandra333 for the shiny new thread and @Maggiemaynot for the title.

I didn't watch the BBC thing last night because I value what little I still have of my sanity, but it doesn't matter how many times it's said, or who says it, the only person/people who contributed to my dislike of 6 and his ho are 6 and his ho - it was their own words and actions, and we know them to be true because we've all seen that she can't act for toffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Yay ! Thank you for new thread and recap @Cassandra333 🌟 Brilliant title @Maggiemaynot ! Haven't voted yet must study more closely!
Angela Levin on GB news... Interesting she says they are reediting the second part as they believed everything H&M said ... Damage control perhaps ...
Screenshot_20211123-082612~2.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I’ll post this here, as it clashed with @Cassandra333 starting the new thread:

View attachment 882659
If the scobe is anything to go by ...
Screenshot_20211123-084800~2.png

Well the lawyer looks like a right tit now and IF the bullying investigation goes the way we think she will look sillier... Angela Levin maintains they are reediting the 2nd part as they believed everything H &M said ( easy to prove she is a liar now after backtracking in court)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
If the scobe is anything to go by ...View attachment 882663
Well the lawyer looks like a right tit now and IF the bullying investigation goes the way we think she will look sillier... Angela Levin maintains they are reediting the 2nd part as they believed everything H &M said ( easy to prove she is a liar now after backtracking in court)
I wonder why he would publicise that?

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Lovely recap @Cassandra333

Haven’t seen the BBC thing yet over here in AUS but I imagine some articles will come out about it shortly and will post what I find.
From the sounds of your reviews though I don’t think I’m missing out on much!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Interest... on Insta someone pointed out the date of Omid's interview for yesterday's poopfest was the same day that Megsy had to submit a revised statement to the court regarding her involvement with FF.... originally she said that she and hawwy had absolutely nothing nada zero zilch to do with it directly or or indurectly. When ANL said they were going to call the 5 friends as witnesses, Smegaphone submitted a revised statement saying she did actually liaise through friends to help with FF. https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/11/meghan-markle-help-finding-freedom/amp

Scoobie's interview for last night's episode was filmed 2 days later

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I wonder why he would publicise that?
Richard Gaisford just covering story on Lorraine, showed clip of scobie saying something about media getting information from inside sources - Gaisford ( legend) said Scobie is the man who would know all about getting inside information😂 he also mentioned that tweet and said it was interesting, the programme was recorded some time ago , relationships change and people fall in and out of flavour... Not very clear but is Scobie dropped? Who knows

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Thanks for the new thread and the poll. I had to stop myself ticking every box. :)

Thank you for the new thread @Cassandra333. Has anyone seen what the general opinion of the show last night is?
Not going down very well in the DM comments. A lot of calls to defund the BBC.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Thanks for new thread guys xx

Recorded last night's programme but don't think I'll watch it after the comments. Won't be good for my blood pressure!

Hope RF stick to their guns and ban BBC access to royal events especially next year's jubilee

• Heart
Reactions: 41
New from Daniela Elser for anyone interested:
Talks briefly about how the RF are good at maintaining friendships with exes etc

I can imagine plates are still being thrown especially with the mention that “our friend Eugenie” (her husbands cousin, you bell-end, and it’s Princess Eugenie, you know, like how you insist on being called The Duchess of Suck-sex) has remained close friends with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

I've not seen this before, but I agree with what's being said. Why are the papers not reporting on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am glad Liz had a nice time with her family. Lord at 95 she is allowed to be tired and have a sore back! I would also prefer to have a sore back than discuss Peppa Pig with Boris.

As for Meg lord knows why you would want to squat and suck up to Ellen over a day with the longest serving head of State and a drink with Camilla is beyond me!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.