Harry and Meghan #153 Kate is so discreet, but Smeg's crapping in the street!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @JAR21
Thread recap.

We still don't like Meghan and Harry in fact we may go so far as to say 'despise'.
We had a poll on Meghans worst outfit. All of the outfits got votes but the winning choice was the red dress for veterans.
Lots of outfits didn't make the poll but were shown in the thread.
Hazbeen made an announcement on the wrongs of misinformation. This was a few days after his wife was found to be lying under oath. But she 'forgot' so that was ok.
Haz also believes that misinformation is a 'global humanitarian something' Concern? Not sure. Clearly he doesn't understand that poverty, food shortages, covid, endless war and Goddess knows how many other things are actually global humanitarian concerns, not misinformation.
Haz and smegs would help enormously with global misinformation if they just shut up and went away.
Smegs 'give us our privacy' went on Ellen's (nasty bully) talk show. We're still discussing that.
We have lots of new members! Hurrah! You are all very welcome here ❤ Please read the Wiki which is a work of art.
@Chita kindly designed the awards for the thread. And they are brilliant. Work hard and you may get one.
We thought up predictions for the markles future. Hence the new poll.
@mardymare and @JAR21 remain hardworking tattlers and deserve sainthood.
We were pleased to see the Queen up and about again. We'd been very worried about her.
As always, some great memes and cartoons and lots of laughter.
As always, can't be arsed to think of anything else, so please add that which I've forgotten. It is okay that I've forgotten things because I haven't lied under oath.

I was going to do a new poll with all the predictions for Markles 2022 but then I realised how many there were and it's going to take ages. I'll hopefully have it ready for the next thread. Sorry to disappoint.

Old thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Thanks for new thread Cass, brilliant recap, as always. And thanks to Jars for title. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Great threadstarting (dont worry about not having the predictions ready. They will be brilliant and worth waiting for.)

Great title
Thankyou both. Sterling work.

Im still horrified by the lack of dignity and decorum displayed by meghan on that Ellen show.
Not funny.
Just awful.

I missed @freda19 's post about her bereavement.
Sending you love and deepest condolences, freda.

XxX

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Make sure you read the last word, which you will have to fill in the letters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
@freda19, so sorry for your loss - duck COVID indeed.

Lovin new title and fred. Gyles Brandreth on This Morning (yeah, I know, but I was putting the washing away...) said he's resigned himself to liking Smeg, or words to that effect because she can't do right for doing wrong. He's a prat anyway. Maybe if she did nothing things might improve??

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She really really needs to rethink the cut of her shapewear. It's the same front vpl in yet another red dress. Ellen has done such a number on her it's absolutely hilarious..What a slapper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
There are reasons why the CEOs and business leaders - from whom MM is so desperate for validation (& photo ops) - don’t participate in anything like Ellen or Oprah. They are too busy genuinely applying themselves to their work/causes. Also, they need to be taken seriously and speak with gravitas. Meg’s behaviour on Ellen is seriously at odds with some of the issues on which she wants a voice. The ‘sincere’ folk she has decided to align with must be cringing at her latest bid for publicity.
I think one of her issues is that she has spent her whole life presenting herself in different ways according to her audience, audition, event, social standing that she doesn’t know who she is. She just has a facade and role for each occasion and hilariously (for us) carries it off with some truly outlandish clothes choices! The best advice her PR team could give would be to find a cause that really matters to her, stick with it and try to find herself not try and craft some false image, then have to remodel every time that goes wrong for her.
Catherine is just the definition of grace and class. She doesn’t need to tell the world how charitable, caring, sincere or happy she is - we can just see it in her face and interactions with others, whatever their age or status in life. Gotta love her ❤
Like everyone else on here I’m shocked at MM’s comments about children. She has managed to insult parents of single (& no) children as well as those of us who have three or more. But surprise surprise two must be the magic number …. making Meg the qweeeeen of all perfect parenting. 😂

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Can someone tell me what she said about having only 1 child? I won't be able to read it yet as I'm off to work, it's been one of those mornings already!! Love to you all :love: :love: :love: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Reactions: 21
That kid (Gavin?), looks exactly same age in both pics

He does! And in the latest photo he looks like an inverted triangle, with a massive head, line backer shoulders (that'll be his dear mama, or possibly poor photoshopping – she has form) and teeny tiny legs and feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just bringing over a quote from Mark on the last thread...
I don't think Ellen has been a complete disaster for her in her target market. This is what she has always wanted. I think she will happily drop the royal links once she is more established in the Hollywood circuit. And that's when Harry might go bye bye too. It was a stepping stone to launch herself

I was thinking something similar, particularly as its now Meghan going solo!

I hadnt quite realised that Meghan is the royal version of Katie Price, or a Big Brother star like Josie Gibson...or one of the Geordie shore girls, who thinks nothing of crouching down in the street, in front of the cameras, to wee after a night out, cheap as chips and .willing to do anything to promote her brand....and almost likeable in a gross kind of way!
I used to find Katie Price almost likeable with her way of doing it the way she wanted to do, regardless of any criticism, until she got too old to use her looks and as has happened in recent years, she has just become desperate!

Its just the conjunction of the trailer trash attitude and the royal family that is so wrong! We are used to our royal family being dignified, and people to look up to.

Not people who pretend to piss in the streets on the instruction of Ellen!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Can someone tell me what she said about having only 1 child? I won't be able to read it yet as I'm off to work, it's been one of those mornings already!! Love to you all :love: :love: :love: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
She said 'having one child is a hobby, having two is actual parenting'

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
'Hula Flight' asked me for a link to the video showing Harry an Meghan climbing over the seats to get in front of Prince Edward and Sophie at one of their last engagements. I am so sorry Hula but I'm not sure how to do that. Maybe someone with more ability could link it for you.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.