Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
So people like her for playing Harry and like the idea of her possibly bringing down the monarchy. I suppose I can see an attraction in that but there are others who obviously buy into the lifestyle blog she used to do as well I guess.

I've never understood people liking to be told by celebs what is fashionable and how they should live their lives.
I agree. Maybe it’s an age thing but they have no influence on me at all.

And all these celebs coming out to give us advice with this pandemic is nauseating. Kate Winslet ffs! What does she know? There was enough space for two to hold onto that plank when that ship went down so I’ll hardly listen to her.🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

jh1

Harry’s profile on IMDb.com
He is known for his work on Untitled Oprah Winfrey/Apple TV+ Project, Inside the Crown (2020) and Stroop: Journey into the Rhino Horn War (2018). He has been married to Meghan Markle since May 19, 2018. They have one child

This is hilarious. Prince Harry, whom the world has known since he was born has been reduced to "Known for his work on Oprah Winfrey and he's married to Meghan Markle" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Campagne

VIP Member
Now THIS is a very interesting move.
BP have hired Sarah Latham, the Harkles Ex PR to work for her Private Secretary.
i used to think she was crap at PR, but now seeing H&M on their own; they were obviously nightmare clients.
She will know them pretty well so will be a great counteroffensive against them.

well played Your Majesty!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
They've chosen to set up house in one of the most liberal kiss****** states possible on this side of the pond. Someone in my former homestate will suck up somehow to stick some unsuspecting souls on their security detail. You watch. I'd never even heard of this woman until she became engaged to Prince Harry (sorry if I'm not giving him the proper title). In this American's opinion, she went in like a wrecking ball, hell bent on destroying everything in her path to get things her way with zero regards to Family traditions and/or protocol. Again, just my opinion, of course. She has Harry so brainwashed, I bet he doesn't scratch himself without her permission. I "tried" to like her.....but I just don't. And at this point, Harry is as ate up with the dumb*** as he could possibly be! I'm glad President Trump came out and said US Taxpayers won't foot the bill for them.......but alas, like I said, they've chosen Cooky Cali......and some suck up over there will work something out, REGARDLESS of Tax payers opinions.....and who goes back to their home country to say their "final goodbyes" to their family and NOT take their kid so the family can see him??? Selfish!!

Side note: Am I the only one cringing while watching their first official "Engagement Interview"? She talked over him, interrupted him, finished his sentences.......the guy could not say ANYTHING without her two cents being added!! 🙄🙄 ugh she's just blah!!!
No you’re not the only one. I think the engagement interview rang alarm bells for most of us on here. I think they have it all worked out (for now) and I agree they will have ‘supporters’ because the Hollywood elite will suck up to them. How long Harry can live like that is questionable though. He’s become Meghans husband, an add on to her much wanted lifestyle, she may thrive but he will barely survive.

Welcome to the thread by the way. 🙂

Privately funded security they say. I suspect that is Charles. So much for financial independence.

• Angry
  • Heart

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
What did you all think of her at the beginning? Watching the engagement interview?
Instant dislike, could see right through her little act, she reminded me of those popular 'pretty' girls butter wouldn't melt, who'd bully you and treat you like shit on the bottom of their shoes. I've encountered a lot of women like meghan in my time so I know a fake bitch when I see one. I knew she was trouble

• Heart
  • Wow

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
I just went outside to clap for the NHS. You buggers didn’t tell me it was at 8 o’clock. I thought it was at 7. So I put the wheelie bin out to hide my embarrassment. 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart

jh1

She gave up the opportunity of a real platform, class, dignity, privilege... for throw away celebrity, and walked over everyone (including her husband and son), in the process.
That's the old "Money shouts, wealth whispers" saying. She can't do class and dignity, she's a yatch girl who wants to be invited to parties in Hollywood and is obsessed with instagram followers. You can't polish a turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Flipping Hell !

Chatty Member
No you’re not the only one. I think the engagement interview rang alarm bells for most of us on here. I think they have it all worked out (for now) and I agree they will have ‘supporters’ because the Hollywood elite will suck up to them. How long Harry can live like that is questionable though. He’s become Meghans husband, an add on to her much wanted lifestyle, she may thrive but he will barely survive.

Welcome to the thread by the way. 🙂

Privately funded security they say. I suspect that is Charles. So much for financial independence.
The engagement video is where I saw a fake, using woman who had copped herself a Prince ! I had never heard of her before she netted Harry,and was shocked with all the fake staring into his eyes, grasping his hand, and as someone else said finishing every sentence for him ,but the straw that broke the camels back for me and had me shouting naughty words at the tv set was when she said she had never heard of him before !! Don't take us for fools love !

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member

I’m amazed that any journalists were surprised. They obviously don’t read tattle. So, what do we think her next move will be?
Establish the statutory 90 days residency to secure her alimony.
Do an Amber Heard on Harry...black eye, drug use "afraid for the baby'.
Take him to the cleaners.
Move on.
Rinse and repeat.

• Sad
  • Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200329-030655.jpg
The Harry and Meghan colouring books..maybe they can sell enough to pay towards their own security lol 🤭😄

Bloody hell how nausea inducing is that cover...I dread what it's like inside 🤢🤢

These should come free with every colouring book purchase 🤢
Screenshot_20200330-030338.jpg

Loooool at the drawing of Harry's face 😄😄

Last edited:
  • Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I loved Diana and cheered her outing Charles and Camilla , Meghan isn't even in the same league as Diana was ,I don't think she would have married Dodi either
Diana was flakey as hell though. Definitely had mental issues from her upbringing, daddy making it clear he wanted her to be a boy etc.She was always going to go rogue. Yeah Chas was a shit and Camilla was a shit (tho I like them now)but to be fair Di knew about them before the wedding so she should have backed out right there. She wanted to be a princess and thought she could manipulate Chas into eventually dumping Cam but that relationship was too deep for her to bust up and she was too childish for Chas, total opposites.
Ginger gets his flakiness from Di. 100% daft as a brush and acts before putting his brain in gear. Thank God for Williiam. Jesus, if we'd been lumbered with that ginger dick head as a future king we'd be a laughing stock across the world.😒

• Haha
  • Heart

margaretta

VIP Member
Now THIS is a very interesting move.
BP have hired Sarah Latham, the Harkles Ex PR to work for her Private Secretary.
i used to think she was crap at PR, but now seeing H&M on their own; they were obviously nightmare clients.
She will know them pretty well so will be a great counteroffensive against them.

well played Your Majesty!
Well played indeed. Meagain will be going NUTS at this, she’ll be more paranoid than she already is about what Buck House knows about her.
It hopefully will give HM The Queen a good insight into Meagain’s plans and she’ll be able to cut her off at every turn.

• Haha
  • Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
It’s like a trashy novel. He really must be as thick as shit. I used to think people were being unkind calling him uneducated and a bit dim, but he’s confirmed those comment right. He must have such a lack of awareness to think he’s right in this and everyone else is wrong. Such a warped view. I can’t compute!
When my sister was 18, she fell madly in love with the baddest of bad boys.
Fabulous looking, charm like an oil slick but rotten to the core.
EVERYONE was wrong in her eyes, family, friends, teachers, even HIS family.
She came through it, but only just and has now found a lovely guy. My thoughts are that Harry, at 35 may not bounce back from this.
I sense a real disaster comimg.

• Sad

Melodybear

I now think maybe he's hated the royal family for sometime. Now he's turning his back on them. Maybe because of his mother? Meghan was a huge Di fan. He's looking and acting like a fool.
Meghan was a huge Diana fan.l.lbut had no idea who Harry was when she met him 🤣🤣🤣 She was plotting to meet him for a long time I expect!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Why have they announced it now when the PM is in ICU? Did it leak or something? Or just poor timing?
Because coronovirus, and thousands of people dying is just something that gets in the way of their ambition.
Narcissism.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I liked her dress & veil too. H's uniform was nice, but I think his others are nicer for a wedding, less funeralesque. The page boys looked like they were going to a funeral and the harsh black of H & Will's uniform made it even more of a funeral vibe. I can never get over the black uniforms and the funeral look/feel I got from that! Page boys in mini replica uniforms were also too "grown up", I find more regular page boy outffits much nicer and I found it a bit disrespectful, as uniforms are earned and not a plaything. Strange in every way though.
She was going for "cute" with the page boy outfits, but in my eyes failed entirely.

The service... Better not even talk about it. Yikes.

They were all welcoming. M was decked out in Cartier curtesy of Charles, his way of appreciation and welcome. He gifted loads of jewellery to Diana, big and small (sweet trinkets to commemorate personal things, like new charms for a charm bracelet he got her) and of course Camilla drips in diamonds. He is even, as he comes by it, buying back Camilla's old family jewels for her.
Charles also gifted quite some jewellery to Kate when she married in, the same type as for Meg: diamond bracelets, earrings, sets.

Charles didn't need to "step up" after Diana died, this man made many mistakes and is disliked for it, but he was always an attentive and hands-on father. Him not being a good dad is a pro-Diana spin from the Wales War years. Diana's rep suffered lasting damage too, like the constant repeat of her being mentally unstable, she wasn't though.

Kate... Kate has her own issues.
Like or dislike her, but at that time she had her own problems, 3rd pregnancy, two toddlers, hormones, birthing... There were leaks of them having dinner etc, but I don't know how far out of her way a preggers woman has to go to make someone feel "warmly welcomed"? After the wedding K had just given birth, was hormonal (the story of her crying when Char was at the dress fitting), what the heck was she supposed to do?
But also none of us were there, I wish someone would leak some more on how the couples interacted that Xmas when H&M were at Anmer and all that... I'm all ears for that bit!!

Oh yeah, Megsy has one hell of an agenda, that was clear from day 1 and many predicted from the start exactly this. It is amazing. I never thought she'd shoot it all to hell within two years. Insanely fast. I suppose the devil never sleeps.. 🤷‍♀️ :censored:
Her own family knew exactly what she was and people called them nuts, vindictive, jealous, amongst other things. Samantha was spot on 👌

• Heart