Harry and Meghan #148 We're losing freedom of speech, but all the Harkles do is preach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @JAR21 - had to alter it a bit to make it fit, sorry.

We just can't warm up to Haz and smegs no matter how hard we try.
We talked about them a lot.
Letter to Congress
Letter to the climate thing going on at the moment
Gift cards from that coffee shop
We also talked about Prince Andrew - boo hiss
We talked about whether Charles should be King
We talked about Camilla
The Queen isn't well, we hope she gets better
Should Camilla be made a counsellor (?) for the Queen since Andrew Boo Hiss and Hazbeen duck Off can't do it.
Whats wrong with choosing Princess Anne and Prince Edward?
Great cartoons, memes other stuff.
Fantastic work by both @JAR21 and @mardymare, both deserve medals.
We seem to have lots of new members - welcome one and all, we're delighted to meet you.
Please add anything I've forgotten. Recovering from Halloween and very brain dead today.
Don't forget to vote on the Grifties https://grifties.com/
Old thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thank you to @Cassandra333 and @JAR21 for the new thread and title 😘

Just happened on Loose boring women discussing whether Hazzno should come back to cover some of HM duties - Jane do dah said wtte ‘ they are celebrities now and not sure its a good idea’
so now we are trying to be told that Hazzno is the only saviour for the RF - is this the new spin we now have to endure?
Don’t want him
Don’t need him
Don’t want her, seeing as she is the BOGOF part of any deal
Ask the public what we want - it will be a resounding duck off I believe

ps that programme is total crap - just saying 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Yeah, a new week and a new thread featuring 2 idiots who are the most popular...but for all the wrong reasons. At least they tried though? Thanks @Cassandra333 and @JAR21 for the new thread and title 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Re that video on the final page of the last thread -
It spoke about the Harkles not being welcome for the family Christmas for fear of conversations being recorded etc.

It's not just Christmas though is it?
It's anything involving the Royal family whether on duty or off duty.

How can they ever trust either Harry or Meghan again?
Anything they do could be broadcast to the world and twisted and spun to show them in a bad light.
The only way to avoid that happening is to keep away from them.

State occasions such as Funerals, Coronations and Weddings might be managable but private family gatherings need to be a total no-no.

They must be Harkle-free zones.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Thank you to @Cassandra333 and @JAR21 for the new thread and title 😘

Just happened on Loose boring women discussing whether Hazzno should come back to cover some of HM duties - Jane do dah said wtte ‘ they are celebrities now and not sure its a good idea’
so now we are trying to be told that Hazzno is the only saviour for the RF - is this the new spin we now have to endure?
Don’t want him
Don’t need him
Don’t want her, seeing as she is the BOGOF part of any deal
Ask the public what we want - it will be a resounding duck off I believe

ps that programme is total crap - just saying 🤣
If I needed any advice or suggestions on life, the ladies featuring on that show would probably the last who I'd ask advice from. What is it with all these celebs who are unable to read the room?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Was going to suggest this but was too late 'cos the last thread was closing - so posting now because I'll forget it later -

Meghan&Harry#149 - Her Majesty's heart goes ache, ache while Meghan & Harry just take, take.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Re that video on the final page of the last thread -
It spoke about the Harkles not being welcome for the family Christmas for fear of conversations being recorded etc.

It's not just Christmas though is it?
It's anything involving the Royal family whether on duty or off duty.

How can they ever trust either Harry or Meghan again?
Anything they do could be broadcast to the world and twisted and spun to show them in a bad light.
The only way to avoid that happening is to keep away from them.

State occasions such as Funerals, Coronations and Weddings might be managable but private family gatherings need to be a total no-no.

They must be Harkle-free zones.
😃😃 Great Britain is a harkle-free zone now 😃😃😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you @JAR21 and @Cassandra333 for the wonderful new Title and thread!
giphy.gif

I see Harry’s tuned in and manifesting wonderful things for us in this new thread. I think he’s asking the universe for a way out of this crapfest that his life has become. My advice, he should put on his pants and shoes and walk the duck out.
B021B5D1-74AB-4170-AC43-2C5C6908D335.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) Tweeted:

Yay Piers is back. Been a bit quiet about the witch who lost him his job. Thought he might have given up the fight. With the struggle to have freedom of speech, in light of Twitter and You Tube cancellations, we need to hear more of him. Like him or loathe him he rose above TW nasty woke cancel letter she sent to his boss and secured a victory with Ofcom. Like him many of us, and the world over, didn't believe a word she said.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Happy New Thread, congratulations to @JAR21 and thank you to the best bear @Cassandra333 🥳

Oh.....

How would she know the money she has got came from the RF via the Cock and the rest was deep throating the old fuckers in Hollyweird.

I always thought that the Times was a tasteful paper how wrong I was and how can anyone bear to listen to that whineing, whinging voice is beyond me.

SS trying to earn their money again and give her a high profile status that she doesn't deserve

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Cruiser (@Emily07435268) Tweeted:
@MeghansMole No kidding! https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Only lasted 72 days as a working royal, used men for their money and status, yeah what a great example of talking about Women's parity.
You just know she is going to use her half hour to talk all about how hard she had it. No mention of the men she used to get her to Princess Pinocchio status.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Off topic but I wanted to say how much I appreciate the work of the forum administrators here. Whenever I start a thread and ask for the old one to be closed, it's done within seconds. They keep the thread flowing nicely without removing our freedom of speech and that can't be an easy job.
So big shout out to them. (y)(y) ❤ ❤ (y)(y)
Also, I seem to start a lot of the threads at the moment. It's not because I want to be thread starter. I'm bipolar and part of that is a bit of obsessive compulsion. Once I see the thread hit 1000, or even near 1000, I start getting twitchy. Ridiculous I know, but it's not something I can seem to help. I do try but I'm not good at it. So if anyone else would like to start threads and do recaps, please say so. I'm more than happy for you to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Thank you @JAR21 for the title, and Cass again for the great recap.

The weeping make-up artist Daniel Martin's been wheeled out for support. This follows the (inevitable) outing of Minge's lies in the letter to Congress, about scavenging in bins to look for food when she really was privately educated, took ballet lessons and feasted daily on whelks.
(OMG I thought "skint" was when you couldn't pay your electricity bill or afford food?
I need to get out more obviously)

"Meghan Markle's make-up artist says Duchess was so SKINT she couldn't afford her own publicist
The news comes following a backlash over Meghan's letter on proposed parental and sick leave legislation in which she suggested her family were impoverished".

I wonder what Haitch said when he saw the iconic sweet photo that Daniel sent to him, of a huge moustachiod man / they / them with huge his / theys feet dressed as his late mother in the Revenge Dress? As Confucius say, lie down with fleas and ticks, rise with mange.

Interesting article in ForbesLife by Guy Martin, Senior Contributor, about Minge's letter to Congress. In summary:
He says it's a long letter, over 1000 words.
Chuck Schumer's name and address are on the left. Nancy Pelosi's name and address are on the right in the secondary position.
This is the wrong way round, the positions should be reversed as Nancy far outranks Chuck.
Minge addresses them as "Dear Leader Schumer and Speaker Pelosi". This is incorrect.

In a letter to be read by thousands if not millions, Minge has compounded her error by awkwardly truncating Senator Schumer's title into "Leader Schumer" when it should read "Senator Schumer".
He comments that the letter is then all about herself, in a bright and breezy fashion, and says that "She is engaged with the notion of engagement itself". (Very true, any bandwagon will do and this explains a lot)

He says her protocol team "forgot the order of succession to the US Presidency". I'd say its more likely that she wrote this letter herself, more evidence they have no PR?
Very basic and stupid mistakes.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.