Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they have an injunction preventing the British Media from posting pap pictures of them. Doesn’t explain why the rest of the world hasn’t seen them though
I think nobody is interested in papping them to be honest. It’s perfectly clear they have no connection at all with any of the royals and without that JustHarry and Meghan are nothing more but two narcissists who think way too highly of themselves.

Reactions: 22
I've never met HItler, but I'm pretty sure he was a shit pot.
You sound a bit smug to be honest.
My conscience is clear, I'm looking after loads of old ill people re pandemic, so got Kindness covered thanks.
How kind is Markle?
Exactly! Has Meghantoinette checked to see if her father is fine during these uncertain times?
I think we all know the answer to that!

Reactions: 18
Exactly! Has Meghantoinette checked to see if her father is fine during these uncertain times?
I think we all know the answer to that!
He has underlying health problems and there's a killer virus on the loose, but Migraine Snarkle will not care.

Reactions: 13
Agree with supporting local charities. A friend works for a homeless charity one day a week cooking breakfasts and lunches etc. All of us who are friends with her contribute various foodstuffs that the charity need for these meals. At least we feel we’re helping people local to us that need it.

Reactions: 16
Am I missing something but where's the half-wit Prince (genius thread title btw)?

Reactions: 9
He’s fucking deluded! There is a reason most newspaper editors are world class cunts and it’s not because they are terrified of an over opinionated American small time alleged actress! Ginger twat!
Terrified of that stupid twat? There's a fucking PANDEMIC! The media do not care about that cocksucking yacht girl, thousands are dying, which will escalate to millions

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.