Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
They have also always had a live in nanny, if not more than one. Children are an excuse at this point. Notice they always go to a sporting event or movie premier.
"they always go to a sporting event"? :unsure:
Clearly you have insider knowledge of them apparently going "only" to such events and never ever turning any down.
I can only find 4 sports events they attended up until august (in red). 4 out of 40 scheduled events means your comment is shite as well as totally untrue. Think again.
---------------------------------------------

31 January - Kate shared a video message marking Children's Mental Health Week.
29 January - The Duchess of Cambridge virtually joined parents whose children attend Roe Green Junior School in Brent.
27 January - To mark Holocaust Memorial Day, the Duchess of Cambridge spoke to survivors and Holocaust Educational Trust’s youth ambassadors.
25 January - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge marked Burns Night.
23 January - The Duchess of Cambridge spoke with several inspiring nurses from University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire.
15 January - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge joined a virtual call with Just B.

7 February -
The Cambridges virtually met representatives from Diabetes UK and Asthma UK.
12 February - The Duchess of Cambridge participated in celebrating Little Village's fifth anniversary by learning more about their efforts to support families.
10 February - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge spoke to students from Ulster University, Northern Ireland.
4 February - The Duchess of Cambridge spoke to teachers from Ribbon Academy in County Durham in her capacity as patron of Place2Be.

25 March - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge shared a message thanking everyone who has been involved in Time to Change's campaign to end mental health stigma.
23 March - The Cambridges returned to Westminster Abbey on National Day of Reflection.
18 March -
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited Newham Ambulance Station in East London.
17 March - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge delivered a virtual St Patrick's Day message.
13 March - Kate paid tribute to Sarah Everard.
11 March - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge carried out their first joint in-person engagement of 2021 with a visit to School21 in Stratford in East London.
9 March - To mark International Women's Day, Kensington Palace shared a video of a virtual conversation the Duchess of Cambridge had with Jasmine Harrison.
7 March - The Cambridges joined the Queen and other members of the Royal family for a special programme entitled A Celebration for Commonwealth Day.
5 March - The Cambridges spoke to families supported by Shout.
27 April - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge travelled to County Durham.
21 April - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge honoured the late Duke of Edinburgh by visiting RAF Air Cadets' 282 Squadron in East London.
17 April - A poignant farewell to HRH The Duke of Edinburgh.

29 May - The Duchess of Cambridge received her first vaccine dose.
27 May - A day of engagements in Edinburgh.
26 May - Day three in Scotland saw several engagements and a return to St Andrews. In the evening, the Earl and Countess hosted a drive-in screening of Cruella for NHS staff at the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
25 May - The Earl and Countess of Strathearn visited Orkney.
24 May - The Duchess joined Prince William in Scotland to begin a mini-tour.
19 May - The Duchess of Cambridge visited the V&A Museum.
15 May - Mental Health Minute 2021.
13 May - To mark Mental Health Awareness Week, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge travelled to the West Midlands for engagements "highlighting local organisations that support children and young people".
7 May - The Duchess of Cambridge celebrated the official release of Hold Still: A Portrait Of Our Nation in 2020 with several engagements and activities in London.
5 May - To mark both International Day of the Midwife and the completion of the Nursing Now campaign, the Duchess of Cambridge interviewed midwife Harriet Nayiga for the May edition of the Nursing Times.

29 June - William, Kate and George cheered on England at Wembley.

22 June - The Duchess of Cambridge visited her patronage the National History Museum to hear how communities across the UK will benefit from its Urban Nature Project.
18 June - The Duchess of Cambridge officially launched the Royal Foundation Centre for Early Childhood.
11 June - The Duchess of Cambridge joined First Lady Dr Jill Biden for an early years engagement. Afterwards, the royals attended a reception for G7 leaders at the Eden Project in Cornwall. The Duchess joined Her Majesty and the Duchess of Cornwall for a Big Lunch event.

11 July - The Duchess of Cambridge, accompanied by her father, attended the Wimbledon men's final. That evening, Kate joined William and George at Wembley.
10 July - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge joined a star-studded audience for the women's singles final at Wimbledon.
2 July - The Duchess of Cambridge made her first Wimbledon 2021 appearance.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
She seems to be determinded to portray the Queen as a little old lady any chance she gets, not a formiddable woman who has been on the throne and at the centre of British diplomacy for literal decades.
The Queen has been the most powerful woman in the world for a very long time, but Meghan needed to modernise the monarchy because it's just soooo outdated and Meghan is all about female empowerment.
What the Queen's lengthy reign was missing was a D list actress from a cable show in Toronto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Did anyone notice I got the last thread closed on the 1000th post?? 🌟 I mean, that's class that is. :giggle: The perfect number of posts for a thread. No going over or under when I close a thread! Just call me the Thread Queen. 👑 (And none of you better mention sheer coincidence.:devilish:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

freda19

VIP Member
So, I started reading That Woman, the biography of Wallis Simpson and as usual I flashed through the photo pages first and one photo caught my eye immediately.
It freaked me out how similar the images are.
Two controlling women and two cunt struck but clearly cowed and unhappy men.

Tatlers!!! I can't believe it!!! I am now an Active member!!! I am very thrilled and shall go to bed happy tonight :ROFLMAO: I don't think I've everbeen active in anything! :unsure: Love you all ❤❤❤
Well done bubba. You now get an extra half hour for lunch. And a mushy of course :m

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

D. A.

VIP Member
Ok, I confess, I have created a twitter account so I can have a good read...oh my, what a world 😲
This tweet really did make me laugh this morning, hopefully not already posted:
Screenshot_20210922-093424~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Chita

VIP Member
Daily Star reports the launch of an exciting new show "Celebs Go Skating", and are hoping to get Minge and NoBalls on board now that "Netflix hopes are dashed". (quote). They want the gossip, they say. Presumably about our beleaguered RF.

That should be worth tuning into for a laugh. The Ho can't even stand up straight without tottering and clinging onto Noballs. It will be hilarious to see Chicken Legs on Blades and the stoned ginger rooster flailing around on the rink.
Noballs can release his inner ballerina in a tutu ..... go on Hazza you know you want to!....
just think of it as the paper frill they put on a roast chicken...

Make way for the new Royal Torvill and Dean! Watch them perform Bolero!
Nil Points!!!

The publicity for that has already started........................
skating 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

el_coochita

OMG, you guys might appreciate this.

So, I occasionally cheat on Tattle by browsing other gossip sites (don't stone me), and I've been seeing Ginge n' Minge crop up increasingly on US-based sites and forums like the one I'm gonna link. They're mixed in terms of their responses to them, and are probably more generous in their assessments than this thread :ROFLMAO: but it's been interesting to watch the discussion play out in a US forum to get a feel for general opinion on them. And let me tell you, lately it's... souring.

This quote is taken from the Free Jinger forums (originally about Jinger Duggar, LOL), where they have a solid few threads going on the gruesome twosome now. It absolutely punched me in the gut with how well it encapsulates their disgusting hypocrisy, esp. with regard to race, in a short paragraph:

freejin1.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

freda19

VIP Member
Like you I don't understand this on any level. Could the Snarkles have been set up? The photo they commissioned changed to a ridiculous one? There's something I'm missing here, as this isn't good publicity for either "Time" or the Snarkles and I can't see who's going to benefit as it's an all-round cock-up. The big giveaway is how small Noballs has been made to look. Looks like a deliberate cock-up too.
The way I envisage it happened is this ...
I think she agreed the$1.5 million to Time on the proviso that she had control of the final cover image. She thinks she looks amazing and I'm pretty damn sure her finger prints are all over the attached arse licking essay from the cook, so she is totally happy with it all and if she noticed that no6 looked like a prat she just didn't care, after all he's not the important one needing highlighted.
I would bet big time that no6 was NOT happy with the cost of that for starters. Absolutely not. He's notoriously tight fisted like his dad and because we know he searches himself online he knows his press is not good so would prefer to lie low for a while and focus on his yoga and tippy-tapping, but what meghan wants ....
As for the Time guys? If smeggy has done her usual shtick of taking charge, stamping her trotters and being a cunt then Time maybe thought "Yanno what guys? Let her do what she wants to shut her up and get her out the door FFS! So when the shit hits the fan she can't blame us. We have banked the $1.5 million so who gives a shiny shit if they look like dumb arses"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I also follow James Middleton on Instagram and he does seem like a lovely bloke. Very open about his struggles, but devoted to his dogs (he won me over with his lockdown dinner party with all of his pups). What impresses me is that he has really taken his time to get educated on training and nutrition. His dogs always look so healthy and happy. Does he live the life of a rich boy? Yes, but he is not idle and he does not trade on his royal connections in any way. He has carved out a niche for himself and seems thoroughly happy, which is nice to see after his frightening depression. He finally seems comfortable in his own skin.

Alizee seems very down to earth and I agree, she is completely Harry’s type. Low maintenance, sporty, outdoorsy, no makeup, natural beauty. She reminds me of Zara Phillips. She’s everything M pretended to be. She and James were with the Middletons during the longest stretch of lockdown and the glimpses we saw of them showed their close bond. It’s so sweet that she wore Carole’s wedding dress.

PWB and TW’s life seems exhausting. All the plotting, scheming, and maneuvering to ascend to mediocrity. It’s unbelievable how much time, energy, and money they are constantly spending to try to get themselves back to 1/4 of the level they were handed. I’m continually baffled at their thought processes. What a crappy way to “live” Something has to break under the pressure soon

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Cassandra333

VIP Member
This is one of the comments under the latest According 2Taz vlog. I think that we'd all agree with this poster. It's when I see stuff like this that I stop laughing and realise the evilness behind smegs. Imo, she's a woman devoid of morality. She has no compassion or feeling for other people. I wonder if she actually has a soul. Apart from the two poor things trapped in her knees. She endlessly virtue signals, she endlessly lies and she endlessly copies other people. She doesn't have an original thought in her head.
Plus I'd much rather have heard about the person in this quote.

" I know someone who made it to the times 100 list on his own merit and with hard work by trying to help eliminate a neglected tropical disease that has plagued his community and even mankind for centuries. Usually I would not care what Harry and Meghan do, but (allegedly) buying your way into importance while other people actually work hard to really help improve peoples lives is despicable on so many levels. Just being born into royalty or marrying into royalty does not define you as "voice of change" or whatever they call themselves."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

giraffetower

Oooooh a little bit of shade thrown? James Middleton's wedding in Hello....but did you read the last bit?

Quote:
HELLO! is making a donation to James’s charity Pets As Therapy in exchange for these exclusive photographs. Visit petsastherapy.org.

The couple asked the magazine to donate. Directly.

No embarrassment. No whiff of greedy grifting. Nobody left wondering if the dogs elephant charity ever got paid, or whether the fee was kept. Angela Levin has recently tweeted wondering what happened to the Elephants Without Borders donation after the Disney gig.

In light of the recent TIME pics, it's possible that the wife has trousered it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
I assume Meghan clips in hair pieces.

But I posted about Harry possibly having a lace system a while ago.
Lace is the traditional base for real hair wigs but now there is a new type of "system" on the market and the real hair is attached to a very thin membrane. It is so thin that when it is put onto a bald head the actual scalp can be seen so it looks way more realistic than toupees of old.
I have a friend who fits them at his Salon so I know a wee bit about them. I also have friends who work behind the cameras in TV/Film doing costume and make up and the amount of guys wearing these things is quite surprising.

The guy (like Harry ) will start to have a little bald spot show, and at first they cover it with either a coloured spray that coats the skin and thickens the hair root or sprinkle on fibres or they use a compact colour and just dab the scalp with an applicator.
This camouflages the bit of scalp no longer covered by hair.
Getting the exact colour is tricky and often it looks like 2 tone hair.
But this can work well if the colour match is spot on but only for a while because when the bald patch gets bigger the procedures mentioned above become noticeable.
When they start to lose almost all the head hair they either need to be like Prince William and leave it, or shave the lot off or they use something to cover the bald pate.
Lace system or membrane system.

The membrane systems are made from real hair that is dyed to match the man's hair exactly and they are bonded onto the bald head with a special adhesive. They can be washed. They can swim and shower but because the hair isnt getting any nutrients etc like real hair from the roots, they have to be replaced every 8 or so weeks because the hair dries out and starts to moult.

They are more expensive than women's hair extensions (my friend also does these at his salon) and so they are mainly bought by guys with enough money to keep replacing them frequently.

It is alleged that Dec (the little fair haired one) from Ant and Dec wears them, and of course lots of hollywood stars.

Harry might still have enough hair to backcomb up and he could be covering/spraying his bald bit of scalp for now to give the illusion of hair being there.

TBH - these things were really developed for men (and women) with alopaecia and I know guys who have zero self confidence whose lives have been changed for the better by buying these membrane hair systems, so Im not going to mock anyone who has them.

I think it would be a good thing if the stigma of having "a syrup" was non existent and if balding guys with low self esteem could wear the things without being mocked. Are they really much different from a woman having a weave or hair extensions or wearing pieces/swatches of hair to add volume?

However, Harry might get less piss taken if he wasnt such a hypocrite and hadnt attacked his family and the Royal institution and trashed the UK and its people.
So he can be mocked as much as anyone cares to mock him as far as I am concerned.
Don't forget Harry has always bagged William for hair loss. It was literally the only thing he had over him - William is taller, smarter, better looking and the future monarch.
Harry and Meghan will divorce and Harry will go crawling back but neither William nor George should ever trust this man. He is a bad egg.

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Oh these are good - especially Hawwy's

One of my Merkin friends, living in NYC, has a podcast - themes are comedy, LGBTQ+ and that's pretty much it. The Time magaziine made it to his podcast's FB page.... with a "WTF is this" as his comment. It was a hilarious pile-on. That's when I realised that this cover is their "no going back" moment. He had never ever made a single comment about H or M or the RF. wasn't on his radar. Now it is and holy shit the comments. They are TOAST in the US. feeneetoh. I of course contributed some of the meme images as well as MurkyMeg's "I want to break free" masterpiece.
See ya, wouldn't wanna Be Ya!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mairag

Chatty Member

In the video @21:30 it shows Prince Philip in an old interview being asked a question about his role having the function to help promote the Monarchy and the image of the Monarchy.

PP's answer:
"You make it sound as if I was some sort of PR agency. No. No I don't. In fact I'm very doubtful about the whole concept of deliberately trying to create an image because I think that it's very easily rumbled. I think that an image develops out of what you do. If you don't wholly believe in what you are doing, you can't create a different image, so I think the only thing to do is to get on and do the best you can with the facilities and in the circumstances and hope you make a reasonably sensible judgment, but not to do it with a view to what effect is this going to have".

BiB - That's the problem with H&M. They are trying to create an image, but their actions don't align with that image, so they are rumbled all the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
He dropped his legal threat against the beeb over the name issue. This is the reward for the tantrum
Once in a generation event? If it's anything like liveaid there will be many events.
But even if so do they not hope that covid is not a once in a generation thing? Hopefully it never happens again, let alone for every generation throughout time.

Daily express has an article

Not many comments but this is of interest
Screenshot_20210921-175930.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Having had the misfortune to do a bit of sleb PR in the past... there comes a point where the agency just takes the money until they can no longer stand the flak/excess time put in, and then they dump the client.

ETA, which shall now henceforth and for ever be known as the Markle Effect. People will write their dissertations on it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56