Hannahtracks #6 Thrive with Hannah whilst her violent criminal boyfriend is in the slammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t say the mirror smashing is another example of your bad luck Hannah. Your current circumstances are entirely your own choice, not some unfortunate twist of fate.

Reactions: 14
I’ve always really liked Hannah but I think she needs to address the whole Lewis situation tbh. She can’t be crying all over her socials and not be honest about what is actually going on - if she’s standing by him she needs to do that loud and proud. I do think there will be implications for her work, i work in a similar field and we are bound by standards when we register with the governing body that we will uphold public faith in the service etc. so maybe that’s why she’s silent about it? If that’s the case it’s best for her just to stop with the wallowing posts and ‘continue as normal’.

Reactions: 21
I’ve always really liked Hannah but I think she needs to address the whole Lewis situation tbh. She can’t be crying all over her socials and not be honest about what is actually going on - if she’s standing by him she needs to do that loud and proud. I do think there will be implications for her work, i work in a similar field and we are bound by standards when we register with the governing body that we will uphold public faith in the service etc. so maybe that’s why she’s silent about it? If that’s the case it’s best for her just to stop with the wallowing posts and ‘continue as normal’.
I also think she’s being insincere and making out that her current upset is about her dad. Obviously she is still grieving and that won’t ever stop, but I think she’s upset that her bf is in prison, can’t admit it, so gives the reason for her current upset as her dad.

Reactions: 15
What exactly is thrive with Hannah? You pay for an inexperienced and unqualified person to tell you to eat chocolate on your porridge in the morning with a scoop of protein powder? She has the worst history with food and binge/restrict cycles why on earth would anyone take advice from her never mind pay for it

Reactions: 26
What exactly is thrive with Hannah? You pay for an inexperienced and unqualified person to tell you to eat chocolate on your porridge in the morning with a scoop of protein powder? She has the worst history with food and binge/restrict cycles why on earth would anyone take advice from her never mind pay for it
She actually can’t do that! She is not qualified and that is not okay. WTF how can we report it?

Reactions: 5
I don’t love Hannah but good on her for utilising her followers, people are moronic and will pay for anything unfortunately but I don’t blame her for doing it!!

Reactions: 9
So what happens IF he gets out of prison… does this whole thing get shelved… will she have the time to chat in the evenings for the people paying £20 a month??

Reactions: 12
So what happens IF he gets out of prison… does this whole thing get shelved… will she have the time to chat in the evenings for the people paying £20 a month??
Of course not she’ll be running round after the dogs still and meal prepping for the ogre for the next day, all whilst getting up at the crack of dawn to walk the dogs before the gym

Reactions: 7
Maybe this page and the people subscribing will give her the push to realise she can do anything without him and kick him to the kerb!

Reactions: 12
She’s really poor at being consistent with anything. Body building, podcast, running, veganism…. She goes through phase after phase. Maybe £27K a month will make this one stick but Hannah is such a flake. She’s also the worst person to be giving out nutritional advice, she’s a walking, talking raging ED.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do wonder if this new platform she’s starting is with a a view to being more self dependent…. Like another person above said, it’ll be interesting to see if it sticks if he is released. Will she go back to how she was before? I hope not, I hope this is a bit of a wake up call.

Reactions: 8
Assuming she gets all those my protein (or whatever they are🤪) clothes for free to promote them and gets paid, is she allowed to then sell them on?

Reactions: 4
I think as she’s done the advertisement she’s free to do what she wants with them but morally it’s completely wrong.
Exactly this. And also if she makes any money from it she should be declaring it on her tax return, but she won’t. Good luck to anyone that’s prepared to buy all these clothes she wears with no underwear. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4