Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I cannot believe the photos on her reel today for her birthday. She and her friends are all so vacuous and vain. They’re all doing some stupid flexing pose in each pic. and the ones where one of them is turned round. Imagine a normal photo with two of your mates, and then one of your mates turns round and faces her back to the camera - you’d be like wtf arr you doing mate?! But because they’re all flexing, it’s just kind of accepted as normal. Do they all realise they look like massive nobheads??

• Haha
Reactions: 17

berangere

I managed about 5 mins of the YT vid.

Lots of self aggrandizing talk - “I was intelligent, I was capable at school, I was just distracted…”
Then talks about how he wanted impress people and fit in at school, then “that night” he got into a “huge fight and some people got hospitalized, some got affected even more…”

All this is over plinky piano music moving onto sad string music as he’s talking about “that night” but he’s smirking and smiling as he’s talking.

Seeing her post this video for people to watch has actually made me create an account and comment. They’re deluded if they think this is going to fool anyway or put him in a good light. There’s no remorse, no seriousness, and he blames it all on his childhood and wanting to be liked at school. No acknowledgment of what he actually did, absolutely sick.

i used to really like Hannah and back in the day she motivated me to work out and improve myself - I have had to unfollow now because she’s so deluded by this absolute thug.

Reactions: 16

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Hannah, pls can you show more videos of thuggy Lewis walking? Makes my day every time. Literally like he’s shat himself after being pegged for 13 hours

58C7FE8B-74BF-4978-BA0A-33F020A90EAD.png

• Haha

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Dear Hannah, if people are stopping and staring at you and the dog when you are out, I guarantee it's not mostly 'in awe'.

• Haha

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I’m not going to comment on his looks or anything, if he makes her happy that’s great. However, I don’t feel like Hannah back in the day would even have looked at someone with a criminal background like his. It’s not like he got caught shoplifting or something, he’s caused lifelong damage to the victim.
again, I’m happy she’s happy but I’m shocked. Obviously we don’t know him personally though, I hope he’s changed a lot.

Miamia1

I actually really like Hannah and always have but I don’t like this new boyfriend or how he’s using this dog as some sort of status symbol. Rotties along with other larger breeds get so much bad press and it’s usually due to knob heads like him. Why do they need a protection dog? Don’t get it. I do think though that Hannah will do a great job at looking after it, like someone else has said she is really active. I have a staffy who is the laziest piggy ever and just sleeps when she isn’t out walking.

Miamia1

That’s is fkn disgusting whatever that is. That’s not normal.
I think we’ve all been there in the gym with unflattering pics/angles etc. I always have a sweaty crotch which is not ideal but quite frankly I’m in the gym and I don’t give a shit 🤣🤣

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Someone mentioned yesterday that Hannah bf is a former criminal……what did he do? 😦 shocking considering she works in the criminal justice system which I believe do background checks on people you live with. If she got a new job in the same sector that wouldn’t sit well
Here’s the story

And for those who like to say he’s rehabilitated - look at the rehab this guy had to go through

• Wow
  • Angry

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Here’s the story

And for those who like to say he’s rehabilitated - look at the rehab this guy had to go through

He’s an absolutely disgusting excuse for a human being. And also that pic in the first article of him, young and without a beard - THAT’s how he looks. No wonder he’s grown a beard. He’s gross. What’s even more shocking is that had the victim not pulled through, Lewis would actually have been charged with manslaughter or murder.

Reactions: 15

minky9595

The title of that podcast has knocked me sick.

“SURVIVING prison” absolutely not. He left someone with brain damage, aren’t they the ones surviving.

Absolutely awful how people glamourise what he has done (I know this what’s been covered several times). I have no idea how he is not hiding away in embarrassment, rather than chilling on podcasts.
My thoughts exactly!
“Judging a person doesn’t define who they are, it defines who you are” ummmmm pretty sure your boyfriend battering someone and leaving them for dead defines who Lewis is pretty well babe x

skullskisses

I had suspicions it was Lewis from looking through her instagram. I used to follow him then he put up a rant about covid completely dismissing it so I swiftly unfollowed him and got vibes from it that he was a selfish man who only cares for himself. Can see where Hannah has got her bad habits from.
She seemed such a lovely girl and genuine too until she lost her dad and then met this tosser. Her dad would be so disappointed in her with the drugs, not respecting covid lockdowns and now dating this man. Her dad took covid seriously and I remember her saying she respected his views and he made her realise covid was a serious thing. She’ll lose her job next if she hasn’t already.

• Heart