Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
If you’ve worked in forensics you would know that recovery and rehabilitation looks different in each case. He has not reoffended, has routine, working with in the community and managing to up keep a home. We treat those that have offended like they should be locked in a cupboard for the rest of their days and if you know the system it’s actually detrimental to their rehabilitation and causes relapse in challenging behaviour.
No one is saying he should be locked away for the rest of the days. They’re saying that Hannah shouldn’t be glorifying his behaviour and how much he ‘does for the community’, given his past.

Reactions: 19

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Like I cannot. He literally left someone brain damaged.
More than most will ever do in a life time?! Most people haven’t nearly killed someone in a lifetime. She’s so fucking deluded.

ETA this makes me really fucking angry that she would belittle the victim so much to say that Lewis has done ‘so much’ to help other people. No. He hasn’t. He’s done worse than most people ever do in their life.

Reactions: 18

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Whether he’s changed or not, sorry but he’s a monster. Anyone that can do that - nah.
Yeah I agree. I don’t care how much time passes or how much someone says they’ve changed, I’m not sure I’d be able to look at them in the same way.

• Heart

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I find it sad that her precious Twig has seemingly been tossed aside. Doesn’t appear to have anywhere in their tiny flat that the cat has space away from the dog. We’ve seen that Twig wasn’t sure about the dog to begin with, she must be so stressed.
I think it’s really noticeable to those of us who have been following her years. Go back 4 or 5 years and her cats would appear on her story daily!

Hill1994

Can’t look at him without thinking about nearly murdering someone. How could she ever feel safe around that? Piece of shit.

Reactions: 17

Greys1324

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how she can go on about being so happy with her life all the time. She’s mid 30s, childless, flexible work hours, lots of a/l, no responsibilities.. she could be going on lots of holidays, experiencing lots of things, living her best life. Instead she’s following a thug around and eating boring oats everyday.

How anyone could look at her life and feel envy is beyond me.

Maroondo

I think they are both twats honestly I do. But how does it appear he hasn’t learned from it? He’s not reoffended? So many different behaviours and triggers go into offending. It’s not right for some people, actually most people, to be constantly reminded of what they have done and can cause a relapse in recovery. What’s important is how he practiced his rehabilitation, revenge is not justice. He’s showed enough remorse and gone through all the steps to pass the parole board, he’s not reoffended, he’s working in the community. Do you actually believe that working with charities make you a better person? Look at Jimmy Savile. They are both idiots but these old skool ideals on rehabilitation honestly just cause people to reoffend, increase challenging behaviours and cause risk to society. He’s actually doing well. I can see why Hannah is proud of him.
alright Hannah love calm down with your 2nd/3rd 500 word essay trying to convince us how great Loo is. He’s a scum bag, the complete opposite of everything you stood for when I first followed you. If this all goes to shit And you meet someone else will you just switchover to following everything they say/do as if it were your own lifestyle.
I feel sorry for you, your morals and beliefs aren’t your own. Or else you were a liar for years before you met your one true love.

• Haha

rosex

This is hilarious! I will never understand why people buy gym clothes from others…. The thought of it makes me heave 😷
Also didn’t she admit once she doesn’t wear knickers with her leggings once? No amount of washing would make me want to buy second hand leggings from someone who’s admitted to not wearing knickers with them 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I honestly don't get the reposting stories thing. I know everyone does it. I still don't get it. Is it to say 'look how popular I am'?! Because even 'normal' people I know do it, who don't have that many to post. 😂

I just skim through anyway.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Opens the clear GLASS door to look hahaha idiot!

If Hannah was chocolate....
Why can’t anyone have a normal photo?! You know like just hanging with your mates type photo instead of a ridiculously posed thing. Like why is Hannah back to front?!

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I can’t bring myself to watch the video but can imagine what it is. Using that dog as a prop to make himself feel like the big man. I bet he has a tiny peen 🍆

Cookiemonster83

She's such a far cry from the wholesome, relatable, LIKEABLE person she used to be. I know change is inevitable sometimes and I know sometimes it's for the good but this isn't. This whole persona is just not nice. She's been training for like what feels forever and she has no definition at all. It's just a bunch of pompous narcissistic women taking ridiculously posed photos for the gram. And her new boyfriend, my god, a steroid abusing criminal. Very poor life choices.