Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but the last post on Insta - I just can’t. “Picked up a crumpled dress from the floor and put it on” you’ve been inside for ten days Hannah. Do an hour of ironing, put clothes away, take some bloody pride in yourself for once, you absolute slovenly sloth.

Reactions: 11
There’s nothing wrong with lists. I think the point is influencers have nothing to do with their time right now so are trying to look busy and continue projecting their alternate reality where they are sooo busy and in demand.... and what she has come up with on her list is pure tit. I mean opening a box?? we can only assume a PR box of freebies. When real people are worried about their job, health, balancing work and family etc. It just looks patronising and odd, and frankly embarrassing that when they are not shilling tit they have nothing going on in their lives.

Reactions: 8
I do this. 100%. My point was more that her "tasks" are such... Nothingness. Facetime a friend? Seriously. Mine are housework, average Joe lists. Hannah's are entitled, lazy 'influencer'... I can't explain well. Someone help? Lol

I think because she lives this charmed existence of food and travel and freebies, I expect her to put a little effort in and 'film myself plaiting my extremely greasy hair' isn't effort.
Don't worry haha I get what you mean xx

I’m sorry but the last post on Insta - I just can’t. “Picked up a crumpled dress from the floor and put it on” you’ve been inside for ten days Hannah. Do an hour of ironing, put clothes away, take some bloody pride in yourself for once, you absolute slovenly sloth.
This is exactly what I did. I’m lucky to be on three days annual leave but I’m working remotely from home starting tomorrow. I’ve done all the washing, all my ironing and deep cleaned the entire house with my husband. I feel lucky to have had the time to do this. ‘Influencers’ are literally at home all day every day with little to fill their time so there is absolutely no excuse for being a dirty woman!

Reactions: 10
If I were making a video of me plaiting my hair, I would have washed it. Even if it's harder to plait when it's clean, whack some dry shampoo in for grit. You're stuck at home with nothing to do, you absolutely should wash your hair before you make content. Lazy.

Reactions: 4
She's posted a couple of throwbacks this last week and I just think... Mate... Can you see how you've let yourself go? And I'm not talking about any weight she's gain but she used to wash her hair. She used to make an effort with make up and style. Her photos used to make me want to buy stuff. Now I want to avoid the stuff she sells because I associate the products with greasy hair and bad skin and creased, stained clothes peeled off the floor and oversharing details of my period and coming across like I wish I'd not had a child. Maybe I'm being harsh...

Reactions: 14
She's posted a couple of throwbacks this last week and I just think... Mate... Can you see how you've let yourself go? And I'm not talking about any weight she's gain but she used to wash her hair. She used to make an effort with make up and style. Her photos used to make me want to buy stuff. Now I want to avoid the stuff she sells because I associate the products with greasy hair and bad skin and creased, stained clothes peeled off the floor and oversharing details of my period and coming across like I wish I'd not had a child. Maybe I'm being harsh...
I could not have worded that more perfectly myself! I used to love seeing Hannah’s outfits for inspiration and would often go out and buy the items, but now I rarely see anything I like on Hannah because I can’t see past the slobby image of her wearing them! It’s a shame really!

Reactions: 5
It really is. It's awful really, she's lost her way and thousands of people have watched it happen.

Reactions: 2
So glad Hannah is bragging about getting a shopping delivery when me and millions of others can’t get one for 3 weeks and are struggling to source food for our families. She’s completely tone deaf. And Hannah as you always read here I’m sure you will post a story about sympathising with those who can’t get shopping but you only ever do that when you get caught out.

Reactions: 11
So glad Hannah is bragging about getting a shopping delivery when me and millions of others can’t get one for 3 weeks and are struggling to source food for our families. She’s completely tone deaf. And Hannah as you always read here I’m sure you will post a story about sympathising with those who can’t get shopping but you only ever do that when you get caught out.
I don’t know if this helps but Tesco are still doing click and collect with slots available pretty soon. I couldn’t get an online delivery for 3 weeks but managed to get a collection for monday. Still no pasta available though!

Even the picture of her with her very young baby she looks ninety times better than the most recent ones. I thought it was meant to go the other way?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t know if this helps but Tesco are still doing click and collect with slots available pretty soon. I couldn’t get an online delivery for 3 weeks but managed to get a collection for monday. Still no pasta available though!

Even the picture of her with her very young baby she looks ninety times better than the most recent ones. I thought it was meant to go the other way?
Thanks there are absolutely no delivery or click and collect with any supermarket in my area until April 16th

Reactions: 3
Oh, so brands are now pulling the plug, work has been drying out and she's considering a "mortgage holiday".
Not so much of a charming and enviable lifestyle then. When your work is entirely based in mindless consumerism by flogging other people's crap on social network, things go tits up quickly when people can't buy anything. Do influencers get to receive any kind of government assistance under the current scheme?

Oh, so brands are now pulling the plug, work has been drying out and she's considering a "mortgage holiday".
Not so much of a charming and enviable lifestyle then. When your work is entirely based in mindless consumerism by flogging other people's crap on social network, things go tits up quickly when people can't buy anything. Do influencers get to receive any kind of government assistance under the current scheme?
If they’re self employed yes, 80% of average profits from the last 3 years. If they work through their own limited company and are an employee they will be able to furlough themselves (assuming they do no work at all during the furlough period) and recover 80% of their wages, although salaries like this are usually low and the balance of their earning made up of dividends as this is more tax efficient, however dividend income is not covered by any coronavirus scheme at the minute. Both options are capped at £2,500 per month.

I love that her bad skin is completely down to not have one product and not all the tit she eats and the fact she never seems to wash her face. Or hair. Or clothes.

Reactions: 6
Dying at "unpack one box". We moved house on a Saturday in January and had to unpack the whole house in 2 says as I started a new job on the Monday and wanted to be ready organised. Not saying everyone has to do it this quickly but it is worrying if unpacking ONE box is one of the most productive parts of your day, girl...

And I know at the moment a lot of people are stuck indoors so might have to drag out tasks. But if I were an influencer I would still be making an effort. At least keeping up with my blog/YT channel/putting out good quality content so that I actually kept some credibility. She always works from home so surely she has content she can still be working on?

And OT but people asking CH for hair advice. That's funny. 😂

Reactions: 5
I am not surprised people are stranged from a parent. I do think it's uncommon to be stranged from a mother in one's early teens. A literal child deciding to cut ties with her mother can only mean something serious. But I have no idea as I do not know her family story. I am sure it's incredibly hard; I was just curious as most people I know who decided to go NC with a parent did so as adults, after years of putting up with narcisistic/abusive behaviour. 17 years ago she was still very young.
I cut ties with my dad when I was 8,I told him I didn't want to see him anymore (my parents broke up when I was 4) I'm now 26,married and have an 18 months old and he's not been there for any of it,thank god! I agree it must have been bad for her to cut ties with her mum. My dad was nasty about my weight,had me doing dogdy stuff with stolen gear,packing tobacco into tins at age 6,left me in a car all night alone and I could always hear him shagging his girlfriend's and I knew what they where doing 🤢 He would also drop me everytime he got a new girlfriend. Best decision I ever made.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve been following her for a while but had to stop as she is just become unbearable. All she does is moan about how her kid wakes her up (they all do sweetheart!), slob about, show everyone her spotty face and then try and sell some crap from ASOS. I hope this whole pandemic makes people realise that people like her are a waste of space and to look at better people for content such as volunteers and nhs workers

Reactions: 16
I’ve been following her for a while but had to stop as she is just become unbearable. All she does is moan about how her kid wakes her up (they all do sweetheart!), slob about, show everyone her spotty face and then try and sell some crap from ASOS. I hope this whole pandemic makes people realise that people like her are a waste of space and to look at better people for content such as volunteers and nhs workers
She annoyed me when she showed that post from the ASOS staff member saying they felt looked after. Yes, people in their London office are love, but their warehouses are full of staff worried about their health and their pay. Problem is ASOS are still barely making a profit and have a warehouse full of stock they need to shift hence the constant markdown sales. (I know someone in the business) fair enough if you’re buying from a small local business. She obviously doesn’t care as long as she gets ££ for swipe ups to pay her mortgage as she keeps reminding us!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.