HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING. That you can do a couple of days of a course and then be let loose injecting people and ‘dissolving fat’. Bloody hell. I honestly cannot even believe this.
Scary isn't it?! Needs much, much stricter regulations. I think this will be one of those things we'll look back on in years to come and wonder how the duck it was allowed to happen.

Reactions: 4
Her mum and dad look after him. They have actually always been the biggest supporters of her career. Paid for her first boob job and first few photo shoots and stuff. I remember when she was in Zoo and Nuts there was a picture on her personal facebook in the pub and her Grandad was holding up one of the mags 🤮. Can you imagine ever thinking that was normal?!!!!!!!

George was actually sectioned just before her BBL and she still flew out to get the surgery and left him in hospital. Then she wanted a baby and promised to breastfeed and be this 'earth mother' type he wanted her to be. Then, once she had the bun in the oven, he came home and announced he wasn't going to be a stockbroker anymore. She got up and legged it back to Liverpool. That's why she kept it quiet until she started showing and didn't even like announce the split cos she knew how much of a gold digger she looked (is).

George thought their little boy was going to be called Vito. They had agreed the name and him and his family had bought personalised blankets and clothes etc. He texted Hannah's mum and asked to be allowed to come to the birth and just got ignored. It was only once the baby was born and someone sent him screenshots that he knew his little lad's name.

Don't get me wrong, not a chance I would let him anywhere near anyone's kids. He is very clearly mentally unwell and is refusing any sort of help. He did cheat on her but she forgave because he made good ££££ and she wanted a rich baby daddy. She only actually left when he wasn't going to be earning that wage any more. Then came along only fans and stuff like that. Cos she doesn't know how to do anything else. She wasn't the brightest spark in school at all. Thought being queen bee would get her through but everyone proper hated her 🤣

She has always fallen hard for fellas tho. She had a lad's initials tattooed on her hip when she was like 17. She wore a necklace with George's name or initial on it and I am pretty sure she has one for Frank now as well. I think she always just wanted some kind of happy ever after but her nasty and mega greedy side gets the better of her.
This is actually completely true - Hannah is a money obsessed slag who has had every kind of D%*k plus she used to be a massive coke head hence all the botched nose jobs like Chloe kham

Reactions: 3
Just seen a Dr post this 👏🏻
He’s not wrong is he. Wouldn’t let that chipmunk faced tart near my face for anything.

So she’s based in Essex now? Wonder if she’s taken her child with her? From the looks of things I would guess not.

Reactions: 5
It’s hard to tell which is the before and which is the after here but I think the bottom pic is the ‘before’. The girl had a perfectly nice nose, literally nothing wrong with it whatsoever, actually a really good nose but she went and got completely unnecessary surgery to turn it up at the end and look like a bleeping piglet? Dafuq is wrong with her?! She travelled all the way to Turkey, left her baby boy behind and had her face fucked up for what? Something wrong with mentally I think. She’s going to end up completely botched sooner or later trying to reach some ‘ideal’ face that doesn’t exist.
Quite sad actually.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Just found this after seeing her on my insta.. I genuinely thought it was someone I follow from Ru Paul’s drag race then when people mentioned her son I realised she’s not a man 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s hard to tell which is the before and which is the after here but I think the bottom pic is the ‘before’. The girl had a perfectly nice nose, literally nothing wrong with it whatsoever, actually a really good nose but she went and got completely unnecessary surgery to turn it up at the end and look like a bleeping piglet? Dafuq is wrong with her?! She travelled all the way to Turkey, left her baby boy behind and had her face fucked up for what? Something wrong with mentally I think. She’s going to end up completely botched sooner or later trying to reach some ‘ideal’ face that doesn’t exist.
Quite sad actually.
Why is she still wearing fake eyelashes ? Dozy twit. Is she trying to look like a bratz doll?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m sick of her ranting about the accusations against Hugh Hefner and the abuse etc that women suffered at the mansion.

firstly, she’s so bloody ignorant, unintelligent, uneducated, and completely indoctrinated to believe that her only value comes from her looks and sexuality, that she wouldn’t recognise inappropriate behaviour if it slapped her in the face with its flaccid penis. Secondly, just because you didn’t personally experience/witness something you do NOT get to deny other people’s lived experience. Thirdly she was probably off her face the entire time. I wouldn’t trust her memory of her own name to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
‘All dese girlssss chattin shitttt abar playboy’. First up you squirrel cheeked dog, if you had even bothered to watch the show you would know thousands of women suffered systematic rape, abuse and harassment at the hands of Hefner and his employees for years upon years. They were exploited and used in order to make him money for years. A group of playboy bunnies were actually gang raped and it was hushed up. All ‘dese girlsss’ were left without a voice for years due to the fact that society took the side of the rich white man and they were treated like scum. Just cos the old duffer was nice to you cos you sucked him off or summat doesn’t mean these women are lying.
She’s a tit stain on society this one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
‘All dese girlssss chattin shitttt abar playboy’. First up you squirrel cheeked dog, if you had even bothered to watch the show you would know thousands of women suffered systematic rape, abuse and harassment at the hands of Hefner and his employees for years upon years. They were exploited and used in order to make him money for years. A group of playboy bunnies were actually gang raped and it was hushed up. All ‘dese girlsss’ were left without a voice for years due to the fact that society took the side of the rich white man and they were treated like scum. Just cos the old duffer was nice to you cos you sucked him off or summat doesn’t mean these women are lying.
She’s a tit stain on society this one.
Love this whole comment. I felt it in my soul as I read it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6