HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's popping off for a nose job and having a lip lift. It's a "natural" way to get a fuller lip. Natural!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Swear she’s gonna end up looking even worse than she does now. She looks like a bleeping caricature

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if I’m super late to the party with this but ......oh god 😂😂 just look 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

who the duck would even entertain this nut job
Manifest in 5D? What does that even mean!??

Does her kid live with her or her ma
Not sure but I hope the child lives with someone who can give the child what it needs! HE is only preoccupied with looking like a barbie doll.

Reactions: 2
I think it's seriously wrong how she (and others) make these cosmetic surgeries a cutesy little break abroad with your bessies. She's really looking forward to a couple of days recovery with her best mate in a GORG villa.

It's risky surgery! And tit at that as they seem to be forever backwards and forwards having tweaks.

As for her poor kid, don't know why she bothered. Even when she was spending time with him at Christmas she was too busy with her phone out filming and shouting it all like she was at a bleeping gig.

Reactions: 6
So excited to see the botched results x
Who gets surgery in turkey 😂
Dodgy af

Reactions: 1
I have lots of tea ☕ on Hannah. I went to school with her. Absolute horror. Used to pretend she could get high off her inhalers 🤣. She tried to get some poor girl suspended/expelled in year 7 before it all backfired on her and her little minions. When she did her first "glamour" shoot it got printed out and plastered all over the school and she was asked to leave. She naturally looked very rodenty, chipmunk I used to call her. I have pictures I wish I could post. An awful human being, a big, nasty bully with ideas above her station. Mummy and daddy always bailed her out. I can't say too much in case she has grown a brain cell and works out who I am. My word, she was such a c**t and it looks like she has never grown up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have lots of tea ☕ on Hannah. I went to school with her. Absolute horror. Used to pretend she could get high off her inhalers 🤣. She tried to get some poor girl suspended/expelled in year 7 before it all backfired on her and her little minions. When she did her first "glamour" shoot it got printed out and plastered all over the school and she was asked to leave. She naturally looked very rodenty, chipmunk I used to call her. I have pictures I wish I could post. An awful human being, a big, nasty bully with ideas above her station. Mummy and daddy always bailed her out. I can't say too much in case she has grown a brain cell and works out who I am. My word, she was such a c**t and it looks like she has never grown up.
Amazing! Sounds like she’s as vile as she comes across!

do you know anything about the situation now? Who looks after her little boy all the time while she’s flying abroad for surgery, doing Only Fans and working in a strip club?

Reactions: 5
Her mum and dad look after him. They have actually always been the biggest supporters of her career. Paid for her first boob job and first few photo shoots and stuff. I remember when she was in Zoo and Nuts there was a picture on her personal facebook in the pub and her Grandad was holding up one of the mags 🤮. Can you imagine ever thinking that was normal?!!!!!!!

George was actually sectioned just before her BBL and she still flew out to get the surgery and left him in hospital. Then she wanted a baby and promised to breastfeed and be this 'earth mother' type he wanted her to be. Then, once she had the bun in the oven, he came home and announced he wasn't going to be a stockbroker anymore. She got up and legged it back to Liverpool. That's why she kept it quiet until she started showing and didn't even like announce the split cos she knew how much of a gold digger she looked (is).

George thought their little boy was going to be called Vito. They had agreed the name and him and his family had bought personalised blankets and clothes etc. He texted Hannah's mum and asked to be allowed to come to the birth and just got ignored. It was only once the baby was born and someone sent him screenshots that he knew his little lad's name.

Don't get me wrong, not a chance I would let him anywhere near anyone's kids. He is very clearly mentally unwell and is refusing any sort of help. He did cheat on her but she forgave because he made good ££££ and she wanted a rich baby daddy. She only actually left when he wasn't going to be earning that wage any more. Then came along only fans and stuff like that. Cos she doesn't know how to do anything else. She wasn't the brightest spark in school at all. Thought being queen bee would get her through but everyone proper hated her 🤣

She has always fallen hard for fellas tho. She had a lad's initials tattooed on her hip when she was like 17. She wore a necklace with George's name or initial on it and I am pretty sure she has one for Frank now as well. I think she always just wanted some kind of happy ever after but her nasty and mega greedy side gets the better of her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her mum and dad look after him. They have actually always been the biggest supporters of her career. Paid for her first boob job and first few photo shoots and stuff. I remember when she was in Zoo and Nuts there was a picture on her personal facebook in the pub and her Grandad was holding up one of the mags 🤮. Can you imagine ever thinking that was normal?!!!!!!!

George was actually sectioned just before her BBL and she still flew out to get the surgery and left him in hospital. Then she wanted a baby and promised to breastfeed and be this 'earth mother' type he wanted her to be. Then, once she had the bun in the oven, he came home and announced he wasn't going to be a stockbroker anymore. She got up and legged it back to Liverpool. That's why she kept it quiet until she started showing and didn't even like announce the split cos she knew how much of a gold digger she looked (is).

George thought their little boy was going to be called Vito. They had agreed the name and him and his family had bought personalised blankets and clothes etc. He texted Hannah's mum and asked to be allowed to come to the birth and just got ignored. It was only once the baby was born and someone sent him screenshots that he knew his little lad's name.

Don't get me wrong, not a chance I would let him anywhere near anyone's kids. He is very clearly mentally unwell and is refusing any sort of help. He did cheat on her but she forgave because he made good ££££ and she wanted a rich baby daddy. She only actually left when he wasn't going to be earning that wage any more. Then came along only fans and stuff like that. Cos she doesn't know how to do anything else. She wasn't the brightest spark in school at all. Thought being queen bee would get her through but everyone proper hated her 🤣

She has always fallen hard for fellas tho. She had a lad's initials tattooed on her hip when she was like 17. She wore a necklace with George's name or initial on it and I am pretty sure she has one for Frank now as well. I think she always just wanted some kind of happy ever after but her nasty and mega greedy side gets the better of her.
Yeh he’s vile but changing the name you’ve both agreed on is pretty low.
Plus Vito is way better than reggie …

Reactions: 5