HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Hannah Elizabeth has shacked up with George’s ex best mate Frank major- major (no pun intended )coke head and fern mcans ex from towie- the 2 of them must be desperate, he looks awful with his receding hair line must have been all the drugs he’s been on over the last 15 years with his job of scamming people out of their hard earned money 🤬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Now Hannah Elizabeth has shacked up with George’s ex best mate Frank major- major (no pun intended )coke head and fern mcans ex from towie- the 2 of them must be desperate, he looks awful with his receding hair line must have been all the drugs he’s been on over the last 15 years with his job of scamming people out of their hard earned money 🤬
Are they actually together? They have been friends for years. I've followed her pre love island and he always dips in and out her stories

edit - oh wow looks like they are a couple!

Reactions: 2
That George ‘Merlin’ 😂 is back in Essex ?! Surely he’ll be sectioned
6BB5041F-8906-4847-901B-C811250A03B7.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember a few months ago merlin aka George the creep put up a story saying Frank was sleeping with his ex and that George got first dibs on what she did with him in the bedroom (weird stuff) and just calling her a slag and him a c you next Tuesday as it was his best mate 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly I think that they are all off their head on coke and that George is dangerous hee obviously ran out of the money he conned from people and back living with his parents in Chigwell

Reactions: 5
I remember a few months ago merlin aka George the creep put up a story saying Frank was sleeping with his ex and that George got first dibs on what she did with him in the bedroom (weird stuff) and just calling her a slag and him a c you next Tuesday as it was his best mate 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly I think that they are all off their head on coke and that George is dangerous hee obviously ran out of the money he conned from people and back living with his parents in Chigwell
I hope his parents hold some sort of intervention and get him some serious help ..

Reactions: 3
Yeah they did it once before and he got sectioned I honestly think he is dangerous and is satanic
Yep I get really worried that we’re going to hear about him in the news because he’s done something awful ….

So she’s finally got Covid after all her covidiot behaviour over the last year. I hope she really bloody suffers.

Probably caught it from that major freak - surprised that’s all she’s caught from him 😂

• Haha
Her and her ex Jonathan are unfollowing on Instagram after they followed each other again last year on that tvh show they did I wonder what happened there then

Reactions: 1
Wow how do you know?! I thought she’d done some work for them as a model or something but I didn’t know she actually works there

and does her son even live with her anymore?
I always wonder where her son is. I know she decided not to show him because of trolls but she always seems to be out

Reactions: 1