HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has got 1050cc boobs too 😖😖 she’s a disgrace wants to spend more time with her kid than she does tryna make herself look like a bratz doll

Reactions: 6
Can confirm Hannah, absolutely no one is jealous of you babe 😂😂 you look like something off the rocky horror show hun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Where even is her kid? Poor poor child.
Considering she has no "job" so could actually spend time with him she is never with the poor boy. She is forever out or abroad without him. Why these self centered scumbags have kids I'll never know.

She has got 1050cc boobs too 😖😖 she’s a disgrace wants to spend more time with her kid than she does tryna make herself look like a bratz doll
What is this Bratz doll obsession?! You're 30 odd Hannah hun. Get in the bleeping bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Considering she has no "job" so could actually spend time with him she is never with the poor boy. She is forever out or abroad without him. Why these self centered scumbags have kids I'll never know.

What is this Bratz doll obsession?! You're 30 odd Hannah hun. Get in the bleeping bin.
Her mum is basically Reggie’s full time carer. She’s the same as Chloe Khan with her kid, she’s another one always swanning off & their mums raise their kids for them. Absolute joke

Reactions: 7
Her mum is basically Reggie’s full time carer. She’s the same as Chloe Khan with her kid, she’s another one always swanning off & their mums raise their kids for them. Absolute joke
Chlo doesn't have custody at all and seems quite happy about it. The way she behaves is bleeping revolting considering she has a daughter.
I can't fathom having a baby and seemingly not give a flying duck; about the baby or the pressure it puts on my family to raise.

I cannot believe a surgeon would do eyelid surgery with individual lashes on. Even if they scrubbed them sterile in theatre, it’s still increasing her chances of serious infection during recovery 10 fold. This is an absolute no no no.

Reactions: 9
I work in plastic surgery and there’s absolutely no way we would do a blepharoplasty with false eyes lashes on. Patients need to come to theatre makeup free completely.

Reactions: 13
It's like a bleeping bravery certificate. The only information you should be leaving a breast augmentation with is your implants serial numbers and implant date.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought that we had past the “ bigger boobs the better phase” generally . I don’t know any blokes who like them that big - they all think they look ridiculous .
can’t understand why she thinks they will add to her sex appeal? Very strange

She will look utterly horrendous when the aging process sets in

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I thought that we had past the “ bigger boobs the better phase” generally . I don’t know any blokes who like them that big - they all think they look ridiculous .
can’t understand why she thinks they will add to her sex appeal? Very strange

She will look utterly horrendous when the aging process sets in
What do you mean ‘will’? She already looks utterly horrendous 🤮🤮🤮

Shouldn’t she be marking all these stories ‘ad’?

Reactions: 4
It's like a bleeping bravery certificate. The only information you should be leaving a breast augmentation with is your implants serial numbers and implant date.
More like a stupidity certificate ….

• Haha
Who has her son whilst she’s off flying all over the place for surgery?

Reactions: 5