HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was happy as larry earlier but since that test result she's exhausted?
They probably took one look at that haystack on her head and told her to duck off.

Budget candy charms 🤣🤣🤣
God, I'd say she needs a thread but it would just be me trying to get my head around how she finds anything that fits her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was happy as larry earlier but since that test result she's exhausted?
They probably took one look at that haystack on her head and told her to duck off.

God, I'd say she needs a thread but it would just be me trying to get my head around how she finds anything that fits her!
Literally 🤣🤣🤣 I wish she had one

Reactions: 2
I do feel there needs to be tighter regulations etc over surgery and cosmetic procedures and an age limit scary that 18 year olds are having botox and fillers that they definitely dont need and its scary to see girls that need these procedures and completely unrecognisable its sad

Reactions: 1
Maybe they said no as she wanted to go for norks that were too big (lolo Ferrari type ones).

Side note - lolo Ferrari died from her boobs exploding whilst she was on a plane some years back.
Lolo died from an overdose it’s well documented xxx

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Lolo died from an overdose it’s well documented xxx
Oooh I must be thinking about someone else🤔. Someone’s boobs definatley exploded in a plane and either killed tjem / injured them ( and I think it was around the same time ). I just thought it was Lolo . X

What kind of unhygienic disgusting unprofessional ‘hospital’ does surgery with those vile eyelashes still attached?! What the hell?!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What kind of unhygienic disgusting unprofessional ‘hospital’ does surgery with those vile eyelashes still attached?! What the hell?!
bleeping rank. Guessing she gets money off due to the multiple arse licking posts in that weird high pitched voice she does for all (non-disclosed) ads.

Also, that picture of her lips 😨 They don't even resemble lips anymore
Screenshot_20221110_072903.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Totally ruined her face. She’s going to look like that weird cat surgery woman soon …

Reactions: 4
Wish she would stop heavily hinting she is like Barbie. More like bleeping Poundland Cindy!

Reactions: 5
She is the biggest skank witch ever!!!!
Those crusty yes crusty!! Eyelashes should not of been on her eyes whilst getting EYELID surgery!! What the hell is the surgeon playing at allowing them to be kept on! Should of ragged them off her whilst she was asleep.

imagine all the bugs and stuff already in there cos she’s defo not the type to wash them “Incase they fall out” now she’s got open wounds surrounding them harvesting bacteria I just can’t she could end up blind!!

don’t get me started on them atrocious 2ft long nails and baboons hole lips 🤣🤣

✨ bRaTz DoLl ✨

Reactions: 8