Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't understand the mum story, said she wouldn't say one moment and then explaining about her health the next? What the!

Also the musclefood stories were just for more attention, especially the comments about her dad going round and "read of it what you will"

I used to love Hannah and her stories, I think she's got an amazing body and is clearly learning to love herself after a bad break up, she just goes about it in a snowy in everyone's face way.

Reactions: 4
I actually feel sorry for her. 🙈 She needs a break from social media and maybe some professional help. I used to love her stories. (Except the cat thing that just annoyed me) xx

Reactions: 5
I actually feel sorry for her. 🙈 She needs a break from social media and maybe some professional help. I used to love her stories. (Except the cat thing that just annoyed me) xx
I agree, she's had eating disorders before and I'm worried she is becoming obsessive again. Such a lovely girl but seems so troubled now not the best she's ever been like she is trying to portray.

I know that’s her brother but it was more about her comments regarding the blue tick and also about the woman’s size in the photo

Her subtle remarks about her blue ticks and the comment regarding the woman’s weight In the marathon photo x
I think you might has misinterpreted the marathon photo. “I thought you said she was thin” is a Bridget Jones quote no? I highly doubt she’s commenting about a rando in the background.
Not one to usually defend Hannah but I think it might be warranted 😂

Reactions: 1
I think you might has misinterpreted the marathon photo. “I thought you said she was thin” is a Bridget Jones quote no? I highly doubt she’s commenting about a rando in the background.
Not one to usually defend Hannah but I think it might be warranted 😂
Ok fair enough - I’ve never seen Bridget Jones!

I’m all for working out and losing weight healthily - but her ‘transformation’ has been dangerous. I really worry about the young, impressionable followers she has. Sad to see her ED has come back..

I’m all for working out and losing weight healthily - but her ‘transformation’ has been dangerous. I really worry about the young, impressionable followers she has. Sad to see her ED has come back..
I just think it’s ignorant that she’s reached out to a coach but then continuously doesn’t follow the plan. Doing different workouts, saying it’s meant to be a rest day but ‘ssh don’t tell my coach I’m working out’.

if she is wanting to compete, she needs to ensure she’s getting all the help and advice she can get to ensure she does it in the right way and not just working out to the point of exhaustion!

I love it when they say my coach 😂 you’re not an athlete hun you are paying some clown to tell you what to do because you’re too lazy to research it yourself. OMG, babe, hun, check in, green monster, steps in, tick boxes etc

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok she seems to forget that Will is her brother, not her boyfriend. strangest sibling relationship I’ve ever ever seen, it’s like they fancy each other 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok she seems to forget that Will is her brother, not her boyfriend. strangest sibling relationship I’ve ever ever seen, it’s like they fancy each other 🤮
Cant stand the girl but never got that vibe 🤔

I love how she’s put Belle from Beauty and the Beast on her stories as if she relates to her..

yeah her posing half naked and pouting in the mirror is the same as Belle educating herself and reading!

• Haha
Was wondering exactly the same thing myself! It seems like she is never there!
More time to look in the mirror and have half naked FaceTimes with her brother! 🙄
Just come on to say the same. Another my protein event she is off to and never seems in work anymore

53kg now... I don’t understand why she is striving for losses still. She just looks skinny now.

Reactions: 2
Okay sorry. I've had to unfollow. The way she checks herself out in every video is bleeping CRINGE.

The deadlift/arse video she just posted... Wtf?????? This girl has lost it.

Reactions: 14
79A43E6F-8599-4B45-9093-022C04F53D02.jpeg

why the duck at THAT angle?! Like it genuinely made me uncomfortable. She filmed her friend to the side. But the actual hole itself?!
H O L Y F U C K B A L L S

• Haha
Reactions: 18
TFFT defo is on some sort of gear. Her jaw is so so big. Over sized for her actual head. I think Hannah just knows how to angle herself. But TFFT has that bone chin no matter what video, picture or selfie she takes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.