Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she is eating 2000+ calories a day though
I really don't think she is though. I think she's saying that so more people don't message and tell her she needs to get help as she looks too gaunt etc. Her coach may have given her a meal plan of 2000 calories but she might be cutting things out as she is clearly loving her new tiny figure.

I used to love her account, it motivated me, I even followed her home account and absolutely loved the bedroom ceiling and pretty much the whole house they were transforming but I did get the feeling that she was a bit of a witch to Dan, belittling him and just generally a bit snarky. When she was off Instagram i did message to ask if everything was ok and she saw the message but didn't reply then came back and was like a different person! Not just physically but she is so vain now when I thought she used to be quite normal and down to earth- relatable.

Reactions: 9
😖😖😖😖 ahhh the angle she’s standing at with that smith machine. That’s why they don’t work for inexperienced people as they’re too easy to go all wrong with, because if she was standing free weights at that angle she’d fall back on her arse. If her PT doesn’t say something about the form on these videos then she’s a charlatan! Anyone could say they’re an online coach and hand out a diet sheet.
Absolutely ridiculous that she’s focusing on PB’s and lifting big for insta instead of form, safeguarding her body and health. She’ll be at the sports masseuse again soon with an injury. Silly girl.

Reactions: 6
I had a look at her coach's page and her website to look up her qualifications just out of interest and couldn't find anything at all. Other than she's been in a few competitions herself.

Not saying she's doesn't have them but I don't know why you wouldn't be open about them if you had them.

Reactions: 4
I had a look at her coach's page and her website to look up her qualifications just out of interest and couldn't find anything at all. Other than she's been in a few competitions herself.

Not saying she's doesn't have them but I don't know why you wouldn't be open about them if you had them.
she looks like she didn’t have that many followers until Hannah started training with her - I wonder if Hannah is basically free promo for her! Bad choice if you ask me!

Reactions: 4
Well weirdly, I'd started following her (Gemma) just before Hannah started with her because Gemma was recommended on the fitness instagrammer thread on here!

I notice that Gemma has posted a screenshot of a conversation with another client today where she recommends the client does 30 mins five days a week on the treadmill at an incline of 8% as her cardio. No wonder they are all losing weight. :oops:

Reactions: 2
I notice that Gemma has posted a screenshot of a conversation with another client today where she recommends the client does 30 mins five days a week on the treadmill at an incline of 8% as her cardio. No wonder they are all losing weight. :oops:
I thought the same thing. Along with heavy weight workouts, that’s a lot to do. I might challenge myself and do that said workout and see what the rough cardio burn is 🤔

I do wonder what the hell she was doing in the gym before all this drastic heartbreak weight loss and pre coaching?? It’s like she’s a newbie in the gym? Her form is terrible for somebody that has been in the gym for years??

Is this Gemma a certified PT instructor? Hold the relevant qualifications, insurance, etc. Or is she just using her own experiences to make money out of others? Hannah shouldn’t be dropping weight at every check in.

Reactions: 7
Just to clarify, walking at an incline is the best way to burn fat and maintain muscle, it’s not her PT, agreed with the awful form, that’s just down to Hannah. She’s probably taking clembuterol to cut from daddy’s stash

Wow did you see the stories today. I’m don’t really get the posing half naked when she looks better actually wearing her gym stuff. I understand she wants to show it off but it feels like a unhealthy obsession ... from food obsessed to gym obsessed (probably with a helpful dose of clen )

Reactions: 1
Is she doing a bikini comp? Just wondering if that's why she's dropping weight a lot.

I don’t get why she wouldn’t use somebody he dad knows or the PT he uses recommends? I’m not having he has an online coach? He can’t even work out how to use Instagram, Hannah controls it for him.

Reactions: 3
The way she’s wearing her shorts 😂😂😂😂
Looks like a bellend! If you want to show your face stop bending down and move the camera. She truly does look better in clothes though! No one thinks your hot Haanah, only you!

Reactions: 10
For goodness sake why is she folding her shorts over to make them even shorter lmao? I don’t get it, it’s just giving her camel toe 😂

• Haha
I've had to unfollow her after the stories of her loving herself this morning, I just cannot watch her any more

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is soooo self obsessed now it makes me cringe 🤣 the way she angles the camera on the kitchen counter so it’s just showing her tiny waist in the skimpiest shorts and vest she could find, And pulling the band down so you can see her belly button, surely if your talking to the “audience” maybe get the camera to face your face and not your stomach , and even more cringe is she talks different all the time, today she’s all deep voice with a weird accent and other days she’s high pitched and very well spoken 🤔 I honestly really liked her when I first followed her but now I see a whole other side to her, it’s like she’s had a personality transplant or maybe she doesn’t know who/what she is herself these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.