Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% not vegan anymore then.... wonder if she will address it to her followers

Reactions: 2
The friendship with this other fatthief account is strange, SO intense so quickly - possible relationship??

I wonder why she used to get up at 5am to go to the gym, and used to religiously fake tan when she was still with Dan (but only when he was out - what was that all about??) and now seems to have a really different work/gym schedule - I thought she worked full time so had to go before work. She's often at the gym mid morning etc....who knows. Her comment about living her missed 20's is quite sad too.

I definitely think she has some lipoedema, her bottom and top half are not in proportion and never have been - would never take away from all her hard work achieving her weight loss in the past but now she looks and behaves completely differently, her weight now must be at the bottom of her healthy range - hopefully her coach is keeping a close eye on it all.

Reactions: 4
Well I’m guessing Cadbury’s isn’t vegan
Bourneville is the best vegan chocolate!

The friendship with this other fatthief account is strange, SO intense so quickly - possible relationship??

I wonder why she used to get up at 5am to go to the gym, and used to religiously fake tan when she was still with Dan (but only when he was out - what was that all about??) and now seems to have a really different work/gym schedule - I thought she worked full time so had to go before work. She's often at the gym mid morning etc....who knows. Her comment about living her missed 20's is quite sad too.

I definitely think she has some lipoedema, her bottom and top half are not in proportion and never have been - would never take away from all her hard work achieving her weight loss in the past but now she looks and behaves completely differently, her weight now must be at the bottom of her healthy range - hopefully her coach is keeping a close eye on it all.
She was in a long term relationship which I am not sure when it came to an end. When my best friend split up with her boyfriend I moved into hers for a while and did stuff to make us look like we were having a good time to just try and get on with life a bit try and run from how you are feeling really as you have them sad thoughts in your mind its nice to have a distraction from it.
Its hard when you get older and friends have partners or kids so actually think its really good they have each other for support. Maybe its me who just has intense friendships so I know where they are coming from? If they were in a relationship thats also fine love is love!

I did question maybe she has had to move further from work and is working from home more?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her and the fat thief’ both have just come out of long term relationships. They are local and both enjoy the same things, so I’m guessing they both have just clung on to each other. They are both also friends with Rebecca, but I’m guessing as she’s a mum/ wife ext doesn’t have as much time to hand around with them both. I think it’s good they both have someone to relate too

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have 2 thoughts on this she has been off sick with depression ect and is on phased return or she's mentioned this MP event Friday, has she gone part time and is making money from the gram a lot more now? New deals we don't know about? Just a few thoughts that popped into my head

Reactions: 4
I don’t think that TFF and Hannah are in a relationship at all 😂 they just have a blossoming friendship. Which is lovely as it seemed before like she didn’t have any friends and seemed quite lonely. I’m over the top with my girl mates too, I just love them. You can have the best most romantic happy relationship with a guy (as I do), but nothing beats your being with your best friends and making memories. They probably extra click too as both are into fitness, lost a huge amount of weight and have just both been dumped.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think that TFF and Hannah are in a relationship at all 😂 they just have a blossoming friendship. Which is lovely as it seemed before like she didn’t have any friends and seemed quite lonely. I’m over the top with my girl mates too, I just love them. You can have the best most romantic happy relationship with a guy (as I do), but nothing beats your being with your best friends and making memories. They probably extra click too as both are into fitness, lost a huge amount of weight and have just both been dumped.
100% agree with this! 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me and my best friend are single, both have kids yet we have sleepovers weekly and spend a lot of time together, nothing weird and we just have a laugh and have the same hobbies. I actually quite like Hannah, the check ins are annoying but if I had her figure I'd also wear what she does 🤷 however I'm double her weight and no one needs to be seeing that! I think she's finding her way with a whole new life and probably gaining some well needed confidence on the way, fair play to her.

Reactions: 5
I applaud the person who sent that message, however pretending she's not bothered when secretly she is is annoying AF. She looks awful now so skinny and gaunt, she needs to put some weight back on and get herself sorted.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.