Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She appears to have a very obsessive personality.
Her cats, posing in leggings, working out... didn’t she also mention she had an ED previously? She’s very very slim now, and my concern is that slipped back into (or just into) ED territory as a form of control as a result of the stress she’s going through.
She’s obsessed with posing in a leggings - they free are and she is paid to do so, she would lose her partnership if she didn’t. Part of me thinks she is loving the ‘concern’ people have for her wellbeing. She’s obsessed with validation if anything from those blender but not blender flat arse videos.

Reactions: 3
She’s just becoming so unrelatable now. Her stories are cringe. Her body is a lie. Her life that she wants private but wants you invested in.
Where’s the old Hannah? This one is not cutting it for me

Reactions: 5
Is she being this annoying on purpose? Watching her try on that leather skirt and I've never seen someone so far up their own ass in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you think she actually has any friends? Wouldn’t you think they would say to her that she is coming across really odd and self obsessed. The videos making breakfast got me... can’t see a thing but her (amazing) flat tummy and tiny waist. She is obsessed with her size it’s quite odd. I followed her a while and it’s quite sad to see. It’s also very ageing. I think everyone has an ideal weight and she is gonna go way way below that if she carries on

Reactions: 4
She’s v odd. She seems lonely. She has a lot of time to obsess over herself. I can’t get over how much she loves herself 😂 Good on her I guess!

Reactions: 2
I completely agree! She’s driving me mad I think I’ll unfollow!

Thought I’d just mention again how livid I am thatHannah’s friend BMs thread has been taken down. She’s also reached crazy levels of irritating behaviour I think it’s cos she knows there’s no where for it to be discussed 😡
Soooo annoying!! And yes! You can tell she’s loving it! Bet she popped open her special aged fizz to celebrate

As much as I don’t like the fact she’s claiming this dramatic weight loss to be all hard work and not the breakup/grief diet, I don’t think we should be picking out parts of her body and saying her mate looks better. Hannah looks good, albeit very skinny and not the image of health but she doesn’t look bad. You talk about her having a problem and a previous ED but that kind of behaviour isn’t going to help her. I’m not raving about her as I think she’s so far up her own arse, but give her some slack.

yes I know she’s putting her body out there and we can rip her for her £1 primark underwear and the stupid poses but some things need reined in a little bit

Reactions: 19
As much as I don’t like the fact she’s claiming this dramatic weight loss to be all hard work and not the breakup/grief diet, I don’t think we should be picking out parts of her body and saying her mate looks better. Hannah looks good, albeit very skinny and not the image of health but she doesn’t look bad. You talk about her having a problem and a previous ED but that kind of behaviour isn’t going to help her. I’m not raving about her as I think she’s so far up her own arse, but give her some slack.

yes I know she’s putting her body out there and we can rip her for her £1 primark underwear and the stupid poses but some things need reined in a little bit
You are right, I didn’t mean my comment to be disrespectful or come from a place of malice, more of a worry! X

You are right, I didn’t mean my comment to be disrespectful or come from a place of malice, more of a worry! X
I totally understand that, she’s showing a lot of obsessive and unhealthy behaviours but she’s not going to listen to “followers” or “trolls” so let her get on with it and hopefully if she is spiralling, her dad will step in. Hopefully we’ll have the old Hannah back soon because I actually liked her

Reactions: 1
I totally understand that, she’s showing a lot of obsessive and unhealthy behaviours but she’s not going to listen to “followers” or “trolls” so let her get on with it and hopefully if she is spiralling, her dad will step in. Hopefully we’ll have the old Hannah back soon because I actually liked her
Very true! Me too :)

totally get this, my post was purely the shock at how skinny she has got. In all the recent posts she made with all the random poses, her ribs haven’t once protruded (not even sure that’s a word tbh haha) like they have in that picture.

I don’t agree with the fact she’s pretending her weight loss cake from grinding in the gym and being on it with her diet BUT...

I can’t see what she’s doing, being any different from anyone else who has gone through a break-up. Before, she was in a relationship and behaved ‘accordingly’ and now, she’s single and is having that break-up phase, change of attitude, trying to figure out who she is, as a single young woman.

Also, to show concern over her weight loss etc is one thing but to say ‘she could have an ED’ and then SLATE everything about her appearance is another - shame on you 🤷🏽‍♀️

I only found out about her previous ED history here, never had a clue she had suffered before. So I can part understand why people here would comment about the possibility she’s heading back that way?
As I’ve stated before I really liked Hannah. Her content from her fake tan reviews (come in handy many times) to her going vegan (again I found that so helpful as I did a month or so after her) even her cats didn’t bother me BUT to have always been so open an honest about her struggles with losing weight , with maintaining it etc to then say she has worked her arse off (literally) to where she is now when we all know she hasn’t isn’t fair! She’s probably had so many DM’s asking about her routine in that period because that girl dropped some serious weight. Now if she came on and said ‘heart ache has got to me, I was stressed blah blah, getting back to it’ then fine. But to say she dropped some dress sizes through pure graft is taking the piss. She’s in a position where so many people look up to her and follow her because she was (in my opinion) one of the realest IG’ers I followed.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 80669
so this was the best angle to show everyone you making your pre-workout oats? No. This was a good angle to show your not-there-waist and then even double checking yourself.
If you wanted to show people what you are doing then put the damn camera in front of you. I wouldn’t have had a clue what you were doing had you not mentioned it!!
Where’s your ass babe?

She’ll pile on the pounds as soon as she gets a new boyfriend and then reveal how unhappy she was.

Stories this morning trying to force herself to be relatable and likeable and the result is shes even less relatable and likeable.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.