Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm not going to post my meals on this plan because I paid for it"

2 days later: *posts meals including step by step guide for breakfast*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"I'm not going to post my meals on this plan because I paid for it"

2 days later: *posts meals including step by step guide for breakfast*
And she’s not even following the meal plan she’s been given.. she’s taken the macro information and is eating what she wants 🤔 what’s the point!!

Reactions: 4
SHE. LOOKS. SO. ILL.

Long time fan, long time follower... yes, personal stuff going on but considering she had a previous eating disorder, this girl needs to take a trip to the doctors instead of the gym or the local corner shop to get a monster.

Reactions: 5
I think fair on her for posting stories like that and to be honest it’s nice to see someone on insta posting without make up on. I bet I’d look pretty awful with my pale January exhausted skin too. I agree the weightloss hasn’t helped as she used to have a lovely face shape but don’t think we should attack her for that!

Reactions: 3
100%!! She used to be one of my favourite people to follow. I loved her walks to the gym and thought she was a genuinely nice, funny and relatable girl. But I am getting so close to unfollowing! I absolutely hate the way she is flaunting this tiny tiny frame and passing it off as hard work in the gym. She went AWOL for a few weeks and came back skeletal!! It's completely changed her as a person, and i feel all the comments on how well she is looking has definitely gone to her head. She doesn't even look well, she looks ill. How pale and thin she is, and she doesn't look at all happy. It is so irresponsible of her, passing it off as hard work when in reality she has just starved herself. So many young girls look up to her, it's very dangerous! Maybe this is why her and her BF split up.... Seems she lives for gram and validation from strangers on the Internet! Very sad!
Gym walk chats are back, Hey Hannah!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think fair on her for posting stories like that and to be honest it’s nice to see someone on insta posting without make up on. I bet I’d look pretty awful with my pale January exhausted skin too. I agree the weightloss hasn’t helped as she used to have a lovely face shape but don’t think we should attack her for that!
I wasn’t attacking her just giving my opinion

Reactions: 2
Oh here we go again with the "3 months of hard work" obviously forgetting she said she hadn't been to the gym in 6 weeks after her insta silence. She's a such a bullshitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It sounds like she has her own flat now? She mentioned something about a flat on stories.
Would explain why we’ve not seen as much of Will this past week or so. Got knows where Papa and all the little brothers are though, she used to trot those out regularly.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.