Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one hour thing has been debated at length on one of my local Facebook groups and it was something that someone (Michael Gove?) mentioned briefly in a speech as an example apparently. So it's not an official recommendation. But it's one of those things that some people see/hear about and take as gospel. (Especially if they are the sort who've never done anything active in their lives. 😉)
I am active and go to the gym daily but still think an hour a day outside is very reasonable. She has proved on her recent stories she has access to a garden and there are so many workouts you can do at home. An hour is way enough if we all want to get out of this anytime soon.

Reactions: 3
I've just seen the nips video, why did she feel the need to write her top is a size 4 - 6 though?! I have never known anyone to love themselves as much as has does herself 😂View attachment 105727
No one. I repeat. No one on planet earth asked where your £1 Looking pj top is from. That’s like asking someone where they got their plain pair of pants from. She just wanted to say ‘I’m wearing a 4-6’ well hun for someone who wants to be muscle Barbie it ain’t worth bragging about! Also these 10k runs everyday... I don’t understand. She said before her coach doesn’t programme that?? It’s just clear she is trying so desperately to stay as thin as possible 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow georgefit on Instagram? She gets mentioned a few times by Hannah. Georgie needs her own thread! She is a PT herself and training to compete. She is incredibly rude and unprofessional at times, and what really winds me up is the number of times she gets parking tickets simply because she doesn't care about respecting the rules or other peoples' space. Only yesterday she got another note on her windscreen asking her to park more 'considerately'. She thinks it's funny. I unfortunately can't make a thread as I am a new user!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow georgefit on Instagram? She gets mentioned a few times by Hannah. Georgie needs her own thread! She is a PT herself and training to compete. She is incredibly rude and unprofessional at times, and what really winds me up is the number of times she gets parking tickets simply because she doesn't care about respecting the rules or other peoples' space. Only yesterday she got another note on her windscreen asking her to park more 'considerately'. She thinks it's funny. I unfortunately can't make a thread as I am a new user!
Yes! Very arrogant. I binge watched her YouTube at the start of lockdown and she’s just so self obsessed

Reactions: 1
Hannah the "worst that can happen" is that you get coronavirus and die. It's actually quite a high possibility. This is why we are on lockdown. Restricted to only going outside for food, health reasons etc. We have been advised to shop as little as possible to help the risk to ourselves and others. So you calling into your local every day for a dr pepper actually is disgusting. Almost as disgusting as your nipples and camel toe. Please have a word with yourself. The country is begging you.

Reactions: 23
Yes! Very arrogant. I binge watched her YouTube at the start of lockdown and she’s just so self obsessed
I’m glad someone else has spotted it! I think you hit the nail on the head by saying she’s arrogant.

Reactions: 5
You know in Ireland, Gardai have the powers to arrest/fine those found exercising beyond 2km from homes or those travelling for non essential reasons. So Hannah, that’s what could happen. The UK could follow, they have mentioned it. I think she thinks she's being funny of clever now, posting the picture of the Dr Pepper, whats cool or clever about going against what the Government are advising, Strange! So many followers too, she really needs to be mindful of what she is posting.

However, unless you’re an ‘Ultra Marathon Runner, Like Greencatfysh’s friend, The rules don’t apply for some strange reason, they HAVE to train!
I'm really not surprised the number of cases in England are increasing so rapidly, its awful!

Reactions: 4
Another trip to the shop to buy DR PEPPER!!!!!
shes been to the shop every day. That is not essential - someone report her please 😖

I don’t understand why she ‘checks in’ with her PT like every other day??!! What’s going to have changed in 2 days! Bugger all! It’s just so she can post that skanky bikini and her basically naked body

She is really starting to duck me off now... having been through a long term relationship break up myself when I was younger I could sympathise with her behaviour recently, however, she is just being a dick now

Because she think she's all that showing off to the pre pubescent boys with chin pubes that are serving her. She loves the attention. Hoebag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope Hannah shows us how to make oats one day! I feel it’s one vital part of her life we’re not seeing. And her nipples. And her vagina. She’s like a closed book!!:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Someone make a thread !!

Reactions: 2
Why is she throwing herself on the floor mid burpee? Pretty sure if your body is touching the floor in a burpee it’s supposed to be via a full push up? Or just leave that bit out and it’s just as advantageous? She just looks stupid

Reactions: 2
Why is she throwing herself on the floor mid burpee? Pretty sure if your body is touching the floor in a burpee it’s supposed to be via a full push up? Or just leave that bit out and it’s just as advantageous? She just looks stupid
There are different variations of burpees and that’s one of them.

Yes the variousation is the push up. Laying down and half flopping back up using your legs is lazy, you may as well not do that one. She is driving me mad with her continual stops to get DrPepper when it’s completely unnecessary. She’s putting people at risk unnecessarily

There are different variations of burpees and that’s one of them.
If it’s done properly yes, not flinging her legs and feet on the floor and doing a half press up with her arms? She might as well have just lay on the floor for 5 seconds between each rep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.