Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant believe anyone is still messaging her to find out how to make them, think I could do it blindfolded she's done it that much recently 🙄
It’s because no one has seen her actually make them all we can see is her toned tum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would you not put it in a shaker and save time rather than stirring it with a spoon!? I wouldn’t eat that tit but if I had to make it id do it a lot quicker than that!! Mix the protein first and then pour in the bowl???? Weird.

Also, this is funny. But rather than take the hint, she prob thinks it’s amazing

Attachments

• Haha
“I can’t believe I’m filming myself making oats. This is what it’s come to”. Trust me hun, we agree.
Beyond anything else it was 10 stories of her just talking about oats. The oats weren't in the frame. How is it a video of making oats???

So boring. So, so boring. Zero content. Unrelatable. Unlikeable. Egotistical. Narcissistic and has zilch integrity if she can go from being a vegan, to not, just because she wants to do some whack version body building diet. I don't condone cheating in any way shape or form, but I think for a very long time she hid who she truly is very well and now everyone is treated to the girl I've just described. I don't like her and think she needs to pull her oversized head out of her even bigger over sized flat arse!!

Reactions: 14
I can’t handle any more camel toe :sick: why would anything think this is a good look?!

Reactions: 3
Her and fat thief celebrating AlL tHe FolL0wErZ 🙄🥴 I’d piss myself if they lost a few and it went back under the 80k and 10k mark 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God has she eaten enough today??? I know you’ve got all those calories hun but duck me you don’t need to eat an actual meal every hour lol. Plus the “baked oats” looked like cow pat.

Reactions: 1
She's posted a video about an 11k run and stopping off in 3 shops along the way for diet Dr Pepper.. I don't think she quite understands/thinks she is above the government guidelines. Neither of those are necessary or essential 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Not a chance she ate that full bowl of crap, 2 hours later huge bagel an hour after pancakes then 3 later whatever that mix of crap in tuppawear was! It's like Tanya burr and all her pics of huge food when she was starving herself too.

Reactions: 5
Another exercise that’s over the hour, then to the shop afterwards. Really starting to annoy me how they think that the rules just don’t apply to them

Reactions: 3
She needs to watch her stories back, you can see her nipples and believe me I don't want to see them love

She needs to watch her stories back, you can see her nipples and believe me I don't want to see them love
Yeah but she wants everyone to see them 🙄 we’ve seen everything bar her cervix at this point with her constant postings of super tight gym stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.