Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she's putting on her daily 'look at me I'm so fab' routine for tft and/or the ex.

Reactions: 4
“A man who hip thrusts 👌🏼“ Yikes is this the high standard we’re setting for men now?

Reactions: 1
She posted on a comment that’s her ex bf did cheat on her and that’s why they broke up!!!

Reactions: 2
Jeez, aside from the gratuitous arse shots, can anyone actually endorse putting a band around your neck and pulling up on it? A terrible way to put total strain on your neck. I’d love to hear someone’s qualified opinion 🙄

Reactions: 5
If you’re having to breathe in and also push your ass out for your progress pictures then it doesn’t count Hannah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we need to see her making that diarrhoea-looking chemical filled breakfast every morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes because otherwise she has zero content, apart from the pushing the butt sucking ya belly in posts! How tragic. Her figure is exactly the same, the only thing that has grown is her ego. Pipe down Hannah and know your lane. The lane is mediocre looking and a nose that could bring a ship home with how much highlighter you douse on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the purple set !!! Her fanny just sticks out a screams look at me! Please say im not the only Straight person to notice this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.