Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
F0B236A2-B7AF-456B-84D1-4831AC28C5CE.png

so this was the best angle to show everyone you making your pre-workout oats? No. This was a good angle to show your not-there-waist and then even double checking yourself.
If you wanted to show people what you are doing then put the damn camera in front of you. I wouldn’t have had a clue what you were doing had you not mentioned it!!

Reactions: 14

Loobs1234

Eggs in the fridge and rocher choc in her orange hand. Vegan for the insta followers. Not actually vegan and allllll the plastic in her shitty shop. Yet preaches at people for daring to drink from a plastic bottle. Wow

• Heart
Reactions: 13

guccigang

I hate this video filming for 'form check' ok that's fine but send it to your coach privately, absolutely no need to post to social media. The only workout videos I wanna see posted are from those qualified to do so.

• Heart

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I don’t like that she’s pushing how she looks now as if it’s part of a diet, weight loss or fitness regime when IT IS NOT.
Fucking infuriating.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Angling that body so the jeans are baggy? I really really liked Hannah. All that she stood for, her honest weight journey, her chatty stories, her going vegan & her weight training with her dad.
This Hannah now is just so unrecognisable. She isn’t a great role model anymore and is flirting on the edge of losing followers.

Eli15

Ahhh... her new skinnier body is changing her personality. I'm so close to unfollowing.

Hannah, put the stone back on love and be the regular you haha

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
I always like to repeatedly post pictures of me in my undies when I feel like shit...but ya know not for the compliments or anything 🤨🙄

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just to let you all know.. you dont have to follow her.. bunch of cunts
What kind of a cunt makes an account to tell someone else that they're a cunt? Do you like the word cunt? News flash hun (cunt) we can comment on whatever we like. Don't act like you're some kind of saint (cunt)

Be sure to swipe up Hannah's shit box and fund her next lot of camel flashers....cunt 😘

• Haha

Glamourelle

If you’re having to breathe in and also push your ass out for your progress pictures then it doesn’t count Hannah 😂

• Haha

Gottago

Love watching her morning walk to the gym, she’s lost weight the healthy way, cares about her health, I find her really positive to watch.

Flutterby

Im not really sure how anyone can say that she is in the best shape of her lifeas she has basically lost a lot of weight very quickly by not eating properly which she admitted when she first came back to Instagram. Thats not a dig at anyone for saying that, we all have our opinions. I don’t think its healthy at all and shes now clearly enjoying being smaller as losing weight was her goal before and she seems a bit obsessive with it now. Its a shame as she was doing it well and losing sensibly and then her breakup happened, she vanished and came back a good few kgs lighter and is now saying its all down to a year of hard work. No. You threw away all your hard work when you stopped eating, started lying about it and now just appear to be obsessed with a small and unhealthy looking appearance. I was never a fan before when everyone loved her but shes pretty unbearable nowadays. No issue with whatever she does to make herself happy as we all deserve that but she’s not being honest and people are praising her and looking to her for inspiration which isn’t right in my opinion.

Also why not just address the fact that shes no longer plant based and be done with it? She was very preachy so I guess she maybe feels she can’t perhaps.

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Flutterby

First time post here but she’s being so irresponsible given that she has a lot of followers that look to her as inspiration.

When she first posted on her stories after vanishing for the 6 weeks or whatever it was she said about not posting food as she’d not been eating properly and only having protein bars and energy drinks, or something along those lines. Now the weight loss is down to her hard work and commitment etc etc. Pull the other one. She was doing great before her breakup or whatever has happened, but her shape and weight only changed so drastically since she went she Insta AWOL for the few weeks. Why lie!

I’ve never been a fan but right now she is even more unbearable than usual!

Curlygirld

I love her!

She’s got an amazing job helping young offenders/those at risk of heading to prison as well - hats off to the girl, I really admire her!

Her stories cheer me up and I scrolled back about 5 years on her page - she’s been losing weight/getting fit since 2012, nothings a quick fix, she’s had setbacks along the way but she’s killing it right now.

I will white knight this girl forever, think I have a bit of a girl crush on her 😂
Well... this comment didn’t age well!

I’ve had to unfollow, she can pretend that she lost this through the grind but she didn’t, she admitted she didn’t and she’s not someone who inspires me anymore so ta ta Hannah 👋🏻

• Haha
Oh here we go again with the "3 months of hard work" obviously forgetting she said she hadn't been to the gym in 6 weeks after her insta silence. She's a such a bullshitter.

• Haha

Justbrowzin

The fat thief is so weird! 😂

She's obviously very fit and much smaller than she was from her before photos which is a great achievement! But from her photos she is still carrying a lot of fat. 🤷‍♀️

Plus booming POSITIVE VIBES ONLY all the time is really boring.
I think she looks strong and super healthy! She’s in it for the long haul with her weight-loss and I respect that.

• Heart

Justbrowzin

8 week transformation ‘no cardio’ 15k steps a day isn’t cardio then no?? Walking for a period of time on a treadmill isn’t cardio.

• Haha