Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comeagain?!

Total ED. It's the only thing she has control of in her life. Catapulted by her being cheated on. She's not eating that food. She's over exercising. Probably on some sort of laxatives too. No muscle mass to her and not will she gain any. Her uneducated, unqualified "coach" is fueling hannahs body dismorphia. She has little to no self esteem and overcompensates with flashing her body, which she thinks looks amazing but in fact looks emaciated and depleted of any goodness. It's why she flaunts what little assets she has now to the school boys in the paper shops. She needs that boost. This girl is sick. She needs to come off social media. See a therapist and a nutritionist. Shes not likeable. Not relatable. And pretty soon she'll be run into the ground with nothing to help get her off it.

Reactions: 17

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Don't shoot me but I am actually kind of happy for Hannah now as long as she is actually eating not going back to eating disorder! I think she seems a lot happier not just fake laughing and does actually seem to have friends now and she has reached her goals. Looking back now I feel like she was just existing and wasn't as happy as she has made out!

Yes she loves herself but I would love myself too if I had got down to that weight haha. I lost weight after a horrendous break up and it actually gave me confidence that a horrible abusive relationship had taken away from me. I am actually glad she has got out the house away from her cat 😂

Reactions: 16

unicorngal

Or it could have been a gift? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know if I split from my boyfriend and had to get my own place, my mum would be filling my house with all sorts of crap to cheer me up.

Greys1324

Chatty Member
She is such an attention whore. She’s made a huge fuss about not getting any V day cards/presents but then gets pissy when people ask her about it.
She’s acting like a 15 year old girl. Grow the fuck up.

Gem24

Let me start by saying how much I like Hannah. She is so transparent and hard working. She really seems to enjoy life and it’s not all about the #ad life!
However! I find the relationship she has with her dad weird! A grown woman referring to her father as Daddy. This morning she referred to his physique as unreal now I know she means this in terms of his body building but again, cannot imagine describing my dad as looking unreal no matter how he looked! It’s all a little icky for me! 🤮
She calls him papa from what I’ve seen. I think it’s a lovely relationship. Why can’t a father and daughter get on like that without it being called weird?? I think they have a great relationship and a prime example of great parenting g

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
She’s glorifying stress weight loss / eating disorder. But when it all goes back on she’ll hark on about how unhappy she was in size 8 jeans and how 11 stone is her happy weight. 🥴😂

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
There has been no weight shaming. Somebody mentioned lipodemia but they were soon told otherwise by fellow thicc bitches on this thread (me 👋🏼). She is unhealthy weight loss glorifying. She’s lost more than she has in the past 2 months than she has the past 2 years. I’m not having it’s all down Wesley passing, he practically lived outside and in the shed since her new fury edition. She doesn’t have to read this page if she doesn’t want to, she chooses to read here - not my problem, nobody is in her inbox calling her a fat bitch so put your handbag down.

Curlygirld

Why is her head so massive? she looks like a character from bo selecta!
The fact you’ve had to scroll back 6 months to find this should tell you that you’ve been looking for a bad image to post of Hannah. Considering how hard you come down on Harry pickard (deserved) - surely you should be happy with someone losing weight healthily and with an emphasis on fitness, no? 😉

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She’s brought attention to her situation. Doesn’t want to talk about it. Acknowledges said situation. Getting messages about it, acknowledges them, goes on and on about said situation (showing flat etc) but doesn’t want to talk about it.
You share everything with everyone. If you just put it out there and said
‘Me and Dan aren’t together anymore. I’ve moved out. It was hard. Horrific. Don’t wanna go into it. Ya know, just One of them things. Thank you for the messages. Let’s move on’
Rather than saying there is something but not something and maybe something and I don’t wanna talk about it.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Have you ever thought maybe some of you contributed to the fact she’s lost more weight? Commenting on her thighs and weight when 2 me she looked fab. Maybe this site is what gave her a massive complex as we all know she does look.
No.

• Haha

Fitfan

I love it when they say my coach 😂 you’re not an athlete hun you are paying some clown to tell you what to do because you’re too lazy to research it yourself. OMG, babe, hun, check in, green monster, steps in, tick boxes etc

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Comeagain?!

So boring. So, so boring. Zero content. Unrelatable. Unlikeable. Egotistical. Narcissistic and has zilch integrity if she can go from being a vegan, to not, just because she wants to do some whack version body building diet. I don't condone cheating in any way shape or form, but I think for a very long time she hid who she truly is very well and now everyone is treated to the girl I've just described. I don't like her and think she needs to pull her oversized head out of her even bigger over sized flat arse!!

Reactions: 14

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
I don’t think that TFF and Hannah are in a relationship at all 😂 they just have a blossoming friendship. Which is lovely as it seemed before like she didn’t have any friends and seemed quite lonely. I’m over the top with my girl mates too, I just love them. You can have the best most romantic happy relationship with a guy (as I do), but nothing beats your being with your best friends and making memories. They probably extra click too as both are into fitness, lost a huge amount of weight and have just both been dumped.

• Heart

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
I know she’s telling a few fibs being a right twat atm. But FairPlay to her for going and having some real fun with girls her age. Its definitely what she needs rather than constant validation from her millions of strange bendy selfie poses and hanging around with her cat swigging monsters all day. Long may she continue venturing out and finding friends and true enrichment from life. Makes you wonder what was going on in that relationship doesn’t it. She was a recluse before.

Swipeup88

Okay sorry. I've had to unfollow. The way she checks herself out in every video is fucking CRINGE.

The deadlift/arse video she just posted... Wtf?????? This girl has lost it.

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Her latest stories are the most arrogant thing I’ve ever seen!

Not only is she being a passive aggressive bitch (exactly what she says she wasn’t being) she’s also totally checking herself out in the video!

I really used to quite like Hannah and her walk to the gym chats etc but she has turned into a grade A c*nt!

Can’t tell if she’s in a terrible place or if her true colours are showing!