Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something but are you allowed to pose together in a gym if you are in tier 2? I’m in tier 3 but assumed that it was still no mixing inside for tier 2? Or is that the two selfish twats breaking rules again?!
Yeah that's the case as I've had to cancel plans because of it!

Reactions: 5
I’m so shocked with her behaviour and breaking rules by going to the gym etc. I wonder what her dad would think. Clearly she isn’t working and is obsessive and addicted to this ‘body building’ lifestyle and her new friends but this type of lifestyle is hard to keep up forever.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker..... Was watching The Fat Thief's Insta stories, she was talking about taking the week off working out and counting marcros to enjoy life and being busy at work. Also how you should not obsess about dieting. She also mentioned a couple of weeks ago that not everyone can afford to go to the gym etc! Maybe a subtle hint to her "friend"???? I actually like her!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I really like Sophie and she replies to everything whenever I have messaged her. I think she is genuine unlike Hannah. I was actually really disappointed when she became friends with Hannah 😂

Reactions: 6
What’s with the lame videos of them downing “pre-workout” - seriously it’s like when you’re 13 and have your first Bacardi breezer. They really have no personalities except the gym do they...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Posted a story of her food shopping today. Tins of tuna, chicken, steaks etc. Guess she's not even veggie now then!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I really don’t have an issue with her going back to eating meat, it’s her choice and no ones business but hers. But what I do have an issue with is when she was vegan, she was acting a bit morally superior, and now she clearly doesn’t feel that way. As I said, I have no issue with her diet choices, but don’t hide it! She just skimmed over the issue and I feel like she probably gained quite a lot of her current following when she was vegan so she owes them a bit of an explanation at least.

Reactions: 25
I really don’t have an issue with her going back to eating meat, it’s her choice and no ones business but hers. But what I do have an issue with is when she was vegan, she was acting a bit morally superior, and now she clearly doesn’t feel that way. As I said, I have no issue with her diet choices, but don’t hide it! She just skimmed over the issue and I feel like she probably gained quite a lot of her current following when she was vegan so she owes them a bit of an explanation at least.
💯 being vegan isn’t a diet it’s a whole lifestyle and she was so judgemental about it. She should have just done a post saying she’s no longer vegan and just switched the captions off.

Reactions: 14
At this point in time she’s just a grade A prick. Her attitude about being vegan and above us mere mortals, to now no longer being vegan but refusing to address it like an adult. It’s not difficult to say I’m no longer vegan because xyz. Her posing shots in the mirror, her gurns at the gym, her pathetic stories going round all the coffee shops 🤮 and her sofa surfing mate isn’t much better either. They just love themselves. Totally agree with the pre workout shot videos. It wasn’t funny the first time and it isn’t funny 50 times later. This from a girl who is early 30s!

Grow up Hannah, sort your life out. You’re an embarrassment.

Reactions: 14
Exactly, I don't care what she eats but didn't she properly lose it when her ex put steaks in their fridge? And now she's buying the steaks. I don't know if he ever bothers to see what she's up to but if he does, I bet he's rolling his eyes HARD right now. 😂

Reactions: 12
Exactly, I don't care what she eats but didn't she properly lose it when her ex put steaks in their fridge? And now she's buying the steaks. I don't know if he ever bothers to see what she's up to but if he does, I bet he's rolling his eyes HARD right now. 😂
I think it’s massively influenced by her friends. They have all have that constant gym lifestyle and I can’t see that any of them are even vegetarian. I don’t believe it’s totally all from her cos I feel like she wouldn’t have hidden it if it was? She was very passionate about it at one point l, but there you go 🤷🏼‍♀️

She is going down the ego lifting route. She’s always had great form but lately it’s all about the numbers and her form has really suffered.

I can’t even believe she is the same person I followed & watched. She has changed beyond recognition. Such a shame, she used to be so likeable.

The vegan thing is laughable considering how judgemental she was!! 😂

Also she definitely has lipodema to some degree, unlikely she will ever build/bulk to the aesthetic she wants to. Her posed photos are soooo different to her workout ones or ones snapped by friends.

Reactions: 7
I can’t even believe she is the same person I followed & watched. She has changed beyond recognition. Such a shame, she used to be so likeable.

The vegan thing is laughable considering how judgemental she was!! 😂

Also she definitely has lipodema to some degree, unlikely she will ever build/bulk to the aesthetic she wants to. Her posed photos are soooo different to her workout ones or ones snapped by friends.
Lipidoedema whwre?!

These lot all just look dirty. Orange and dirty.

I can’t trust anybody who reckons they are working out but still has their hair down.
I disagree. I work out with my hair down all the time as I'm too self conscious with it up. Workout or not I don't put my hair up.

Reactions: 3
I disagree. I work out with my hair down all the time as I'm too self conscious with it up. Workout or not I don't put my hair up.
Don’t you sweat your bollocks off? Mine would be plastered to my head in 5 minutes I would look like I had just stepped out the shower.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.