Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My growth game is mad strong”

Hun, you haven’t even mastered fake tanning your feet. That two-tone gonna go. 💁🏼‍♀️

6789A73C-FE4A-4FA4-82F9-A8FA88AFCB28.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think herself and TFT may be 'a thing'.. cryptic posts and now being together during lockdown... oddly obsessed with eachother, seems like an early relationship to me 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh, the absolute arrogance of her, I’ve had unfollow. I used to like her instagram it was light hearted and she seemed like a lovely girl, but this new found cockiness and arrogance is awful.

I think we’ve all been there when we’ve broken up with a partner and want to show them that we’re fine and doing better without them etc etc but that last post was just over the top!

Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh, the absolute arrogance of her, I’ve had unfollow. I used to like her instagram it was light hearted and she seemed like a lovely girl, but this new found cockiness and arrogance is awful.

I think we’ve all been there when we’ve broken up with a partner and want to show them that we’re fine and doing better without them etc etc but that last post was just over the top!
Yes I think she seems quite sweet normally but the new hannah is not nice at all.
For somebody who fake tans as much as her she ought to be a pro as well and she really isn't. When I used to wear fake tan I was brilliant at applying it! Hers always looks like a teenage girl who couldn't afford a decent one, orange hands, ankles, feet, not a good look.

Reactions: 4
I’ve finally had to unfollow her. I’ve followed her for years and really liked who she used to be and her content. I liked the pamper Thursdays. It actually encouraged me to do some self care or treat myself (in a good way) to a bath or to put a bit of tan on and see it as a treat rather than a chore.
I also liked that she had a normal job and still fitted her training in. I have a full on 8-whenever I finish after 6 type job and I found it inspirational to see someone with a job in a similar field making the time for the gym and it encouraged me to do the same.
But I don’t even recognise who this girl is. She’s so arrogant and up her own arse. “My growth game is mad strong” wtf does that even mean? Come on Hannah, grow up. You’re 30 years old, stop acting like you’re 21.

Reactions: 33
“My growth game is mad strong”

Hun, you haven’t even mastered fake tanning your feet. That two-tone gonna go. 💁🏼‍♀️

View attachment 133173
I didn't even notice her feet and how she's leaning out on both...creating the illusion of her thigh gap. She definitely should do a swipe up/aff link for a pose tutorial...she definitely doesn't look as tiny unposed!

Reactions: 5
I used to really like Hannah! Always replied to DMs etc used to like her morning walk chats but now I just skip past her stories. Should probably just unfollow 😂 she actually bought something off me as I saw she was looking them that didn’t fit me and then saw her selling them on for 4x the price!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The fat thief - I’m so confused. She works out so much but is still kinda chunky? There is absolutely nothing wrong with her figure don’t get me wrong but for the amount of exercise she does she must eat quite a lot

Reactions: 7
I really, really don't understand the posing in the mirror, every damn day! Why???? It makes me cringe so bad. Nothing will have changed body shape wise overnight and if it's to show off the clothing then surely the posing and eye bleeping themselves wouldn't be needed. Aarrggggghhh I just don't get it!
Has anyone worked out what that grey sheet on the floor is for yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fat thief - I’m so confused. She works out so much but is still kinda chunky? There is absolutely nothing wrong with her figure don’t get me wrong but for the amount of exercise she does she must eat quite a lot
I can’t figure out if she’s had surgery on her stomach? She had that surgery belly button look. Super flat stomach but a bit of back fat (I’m shaped like a hippo at the min and thinks she looks great!)

I always think this. She is another one who is very good at taking a flattering photo as her workout vids are nothing like her photos 😂.

Reactions: 3
I follow a lot of women who look quite large considering what they say they eat and their exercise routine (working out every day without fail) It’s clearly all about the mirrors and the Instagram “spin”!

Reactions: 3
I can’t figure out if she’s had surgery on her stomach? She had that surgery belly button look. Super flat stomach but a bit of back fat (I’m shaped like a hippo at the min and thinks she looks great!)
she's got the tummy tuck bellybutton for sure

Either tummy tuck or Facetune-ing her bod, for sure

This is really awful but TFT reminds me of these hilarious pics of Kim K that did the rounds 😂😂
3272F25D-A1E2-401F-93C3-293C8DFB67AE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.