Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it was mentioned previous on the post but you don't think someone actually went to her work place and reported her do you? What if she's had a massive telling off from work, been told to lie low by them, needs to tone it down so she's just in a massive sulk?
Then she should have been smarter in her lies 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m classed as a key worker in a role a bit similar to Hannah’s although I am still based in an office everyday & would not be happy if anyone suggested I was saving the world. Nurses, Drs, carers, shop workers are the hero’s in my eyes

Reactions: 10
I might be wrong but today I watched a video about a dad who had to leave home during this. He was a key worker but his child was undergoing chemotherapy and it was for the best. He was then forloughed and isolated himself for 14 days. On the 15th day he got in his car (was staying with a family member but quarantined) and went home to be with his child because he could.

Even Hannah could spin that kind of story.

Reactions: 3
I might be wrong but today I watched a video about a dad who had to leave home during this. He was a key worker but his child was undergoing chemotherapy and it was for the best. He was then forloughed and isolated himself for 14 days. On the 15th day he got in his car (was staying with a family member but quarantined) and went home to be with his child because he could.

How many days until you see an insta story of Hannah basically quoting this post but pretending it was her story.

I bet if she’s staying with her Dad now, the daily trips to the shops etc will stop as he might point out how ridiculously stupid they are.

Reactions: 4

I think this is the case right, the guidance is to give 14 days to see if you have symptoms? That would only work though if she’d been properly isolating at her house and then went to her dads...

I know it was mentioned previous on the post but you don't think someone actually went to her work place and reported her do you? What if she's had a massive telling off from work, been told to lie low by them, needs to tone it down so she's just in a massive sulk?
I honestly think some times Hannah posts a work outfit just for the likes and the comments and then changes her outfit for work. Instagram isn’t a true reflection on life, especially in Hannah’s case (even more so from all the posts on here about lockdown!)

Reactions: 2
Just seen this on another thread. Her and her friend taking the piss out of her followers (the reason she is verified and able to do #ads)! Nasty, mean, girls - especially horrid to think it’s ok to share on the platform they use and beg for attention on? Bullies.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Just seen this on another thread. Her and her friend taking the piss out of her followers (the reason she is verified and able to do #ads)! Nasty, mean, girls - especially horrid to think it’s ok to share on the platform they use and beg for attention on? Bullies.
What sarcastic nasty girls they are. God I really wish the likes of them didn’t have silly followers out there who lap up everything they say.

Reactions: 6
I'm so disappointed in Hannah. Honestly, she was literally my favourite person to follow on Instagram at one point and now since she's 'thin' she's turned into such a self righteous bellend. Be careful who you tit on, on your way up to the top Hannah hun.

Reactions: 24
I had great pleasure in not using her discount code on my myprotein order now I think she is a complete and utter bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had great pleasure in not using her discount code on my myprotein order now I think she is a complete and utter bleep 😂
I could be wrong here but I don't think they get anything from the codes only from the affiliate links. I used hannahs link a couple of years ago cos she was doing a comp and I won my order value back 😅 but she said something about the difference between the link and the code.

I'm a little bit sad about how much hannah has changed, she used to be one of my faves now I'm not really sure how to take her she just seems a bit all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.