Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not been following pretty much all the lockdown rules. She's out for hours at a time walking/running, calling into any number of shops to buy a single Dr Pepper (each day) and then her dad accidentally revealed they have been working out together.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She's not been following pretty much all the lockdown rules. She's out for hours at a time walking/running, calling into any number of shops to buy a single Dr Pepper (each day) and then her dad accidentally revealed they have been working out together.
well she’s a bigger moron than I thought. Xx

Reactions: 4
It’s funny that the updates have just completely stopped. No check-ins, walks, to do lists, TFF love, making oats, etc.

Reactions: 7
Exactly the same as Georgiefit, she’s just totally stopped posting her daily “box ticked” activities too 🤷🏻‍♀️

I bet she’s so pissed papi outed her. 😂😂😂
😂
She’s waiting so everyone will forget. We won’t! Or if she does she will 100% play the mental health card. We are all struggling, yet most of us care about others and the greater effect.
She’s not special! I’ve been considering reporting her to her workplace.
In our sector we are supposed to be role models to the parents and their children. We would get some sort of punishment if we did this in my borough.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂
She’s waiting so everyone will forget. We won’t! Or if she does she will 100% play the mental health card. We are all struggling, yet most of us care about others and the greater effect.
She’s not special! I’ve been considering reporting her to her workplace.
In our sector we are supposed to be role models to the parents and their children. We would get some sort of punishment if we did this in my borough.
Absolutely! I previously worked in a partnership role to the youth offending team and did a lot of work with the kids and there is no way I’d wear the outfits she wears to work. We also had a dress code of skirt length at least down to knees, no tight fitting clothing etc. there’s also no way I would have had a public Instagram account!

Reactions: 1
She can get fucked. Lonely? Mental health suffering? Get fucked.

My husband moved out at the start of lockdown. My marriage is probably over. I am alone as a single adult with two children, one pre-teen and one toddler, all day every day.
I can't enjoy those big walks she goes on because my toddler can't go that far. They are also toilet training and the risk of a public wee is there.
I can't go to the shops. I am not taking my kids there. My parents drop some food off to keep us stocked up. I can't get a delivery slot as I'm not vulnerable.
I am still trying to work from home, run a home and keep the kids entertained all day.
My pre-teen hasn't seen their father since the start of March.

We aren't flouting the rules. We aren't breaking the lockdown. We are doing what we do and moving on. We have good days and bad days.
We aren't playing the mental health card. People I know in much worse situations aren't breaking the rules because of mental health.

She is a hypocrite, a narcissist, a liar. I really hope everything she has done this lockdown comes back to bite her in the ass.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've noticed that my last post is getting a few sad reactions and that wasn't my intention at all.
Myself, my kids and my family are safe, we are healthy and thankfully all of our jobs are safe. No one we know has contracted COVID-19 much less become seriously ill.

We are fine. We are surprisingly upbeat.

However I won't have someone like Hannah disregard rules when those in much worse situations manage to stick to them. It really gets to me.
If I can manage 44 days with just children for company and no peace ever, she can manage to not go out multiple times.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet hannah is feeling really smug that shes managing to keep quiet on insta. Shell be thinking I'll show them I'll come back thinner than ever. No one actually cares hannah. We don't know you. We watch your stories for a laugh. Dont worry about us. Worry about yourself. You could really do with some self love.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she's going to make out that she's moved back with her family to cover her back. She could say she's been quarantined at her parents house for the past week which is why she hasn't really posted. I don't for one minute believe she's living there but it would be quite easy to pretend wouldn't it?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.