Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fake

i wonder what her actual job is as she sure as sh*t does not do much work. I’m an nhs worker and my bosses would not take lightly to any of our team doing what she does and openly flouting all rules. Don’t get me going on her getting caught and pulling the mental health card. Utterly predictable. I’m surprised her ‘coach’ wants this kind of person for the brand as she seems anything but healthy or health goals. Also TFT must be related to Phil Mitchell in her family tree!

How predictable
She's a probation officer I think

• Wow
Reactions: 1
In those skirts?! Real professional. Just does it to get a rise out the boys. There are names for people like her.

Reactions: 3
Just listened to the podcasts she was very cagey about how much weight she lost and made a fuss about the papers saying she starved herself ...
Didn’t she have an ED?

Reactions: 2
In those skirts?! Real professional. Just does it to get a rise out the boys. There are names for people like her.
Created an account just to respond to this.
Are you for real? Thats like suggesting, women who are sexually assaulted or raped deserved it because of the way they are dressed. Could have worded this SO much better!

Reactions: 28
Created an account just to respond to this.
Are you for real? Thats like suggesting, women who are sexually assaulted or raped deserved it because of the way they are dressed. Could have worded this SO much better!
I really don’t think that’s what they meant. They meant why is she wearing such short skirts around adolescent kids, which I think is a sort of fair comment. As a professional, you have to conduct yourself in a professional manner in my opinion. This doesn’t just come down to clothes but also, language used and what views you put forward etc. You could not turn up to work in a school with your cleavage hanging out could you? It’s just unprofessional and why would you want to. There’s a time and a place for your own clothing and that place is not work. I do however feel it’s important to be able to dress according to your style and express your personality but that doesn’t have to be through exceptionally short skirts.

Reactions: 17
I really don’t think that’s what they meant. They meant why is she wearing such short skirts around adolescent kids, which I think is a sort of fair comment. As a professional, you have to conduct yourself in a professional manner in my opinion. This doesn’t just come down to clothes but also, language used and what views you put forward etc. You could not turn up to work in a school with your cleavage hanging out could you? It’s just unprofessional and why would you want to. There’s a time and a place for your own clothing and that place is not work. I do however feel it’s important to be able to dress according to your style and express your personality but that doesn’t have to be through exceptionally short skirts.
You wouldn't even turn up for work at a normal office in a leather mini :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
I get that, personally I dont think it's appropriate either, the wording was poor.

It was. My apologies. My point was, she dresses inappropriately for the job she's in. I'm all for individuality, however, leather mini skirts to troubled adolescents is not in my eyes appropriate in the slightest. She's worked somewhat hard to get her figure. The latter part of her journey not so much, but there is a time and a place to show it off, and that's not work, especially a key worker as she is. Again, sorry for the wording.

Reactions: 9
It was. My apologies. My point was, she dresses inappropriately for the job she's in. I'm all for individuality, however, leather mini skirts to troubled adolescents is not in my eyes appropriate in the slightest. She's worked somewhat hard to get her figure. The latter part of her journey not so much, but there is a time and a place to show it off, and that's not work, especially a key worker as she is. Again, sorry for the wording.
Most jobs require you to dress somewhat modestly. I wouldn’t rock up to work in a tight leather mini, not because I’d be worried about teenage boys but because it’s just not appropriate for the job she’s in. Outside of work, where whatever! I personally love a leather mini but would never dream of wearing it to the office!

Most jobs require you to dress somewhat modestly. I wouldn’t rock up to work in a tight leather mini, not because I’d be worried about teenage boys but because it’s just not appropriate for the job she’s in. Outside of work, where whatever! I personally love a leather mini but would never dream of wearing it to the office!
Especially with cankles and chubby knees 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
This is absolutely true, I think the problematic comment is ‘there’s a name for people like her’. No there isn’t a name for ‘people like her’. But yes the attire is highly inappropriate for a professional work place.

Where does she work? A leather mini skirt is unprofessional for any job. It could be leather I suppose, if dressed up but not mini. I wouldn't personally wear a leather skirt to work.

Where does she work? A leather mini skirt is unprofessional for any job. It could be leather I suppose, if dressed up but not mini. I wouldn't personally wear a leather skirt to work.
She’s works for the Youth Offending Team I’m guessing for her local authority.

Thanks, I did get where you were coming from though 😊

Ahh! They must have dress code! Most jobs have one to some extent.
I’m a social worker, we work along side our YOT team and any children services teams .
I can assure you no one dresses like that. It’s inappropriate. She will be working with impressionable youths and their families it’s just not professional!

Reactions: 5
I’m a social worker, we work along side our YOT team and any children services teams .
I can assure you no one dresses like that. It’s inappropriate. She will be working with impressionable youths and their families it’s just not professional!
Just as I thought! I'm teacher so I assumed it was much the same. I couldn't imagine going to any job dressed like that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.