Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gym they go to seems vile. Posting things like this. No regards to following government guidelines. The pair of scruffs belong there.
View attachment 343451
I hope that means when/if they ever get ill with ANYTHING in the future, the turn down treatment and stick to their good old immune system. Seriously, what a stupid thing to say!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Pisses me off why I see her and other accounts trying to flog their leggings that some they have had gifted and flog trainers as got too many.
Who wants second hand gym gear anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pisses me off why I see her and other accounts trying to flog their leggings that some they have had gifted and flog trainers as got too many.
Who wants second hand gym gear anyway
Not off hannah with her scruffy fake tan sweaty body. Always looks like she needs a bleach bath

Reactions: 6
I hope that means when/if they ever get ill with ANYTHING in the future, the turn down treatment and stick to their good old immune system. Seriously, what a stupid thing to say!! 🙄🙄🙄
My friend hasn't left his house since march due to various serious health problems and he has now been told he can't have the first vaccine due to mixing it with his medication as he is on so many and also has allergies that could kill him. I will have the covid vaccine not only to protect me but to protect people who also can't have it! People have to realise its not just about them and I don't know why people like Hannah think their life is so valuable above everyone else its just selfishness but they will be the first to moan if it was their family member.

Reactions: 10
So Hannah, here is some free advice from my pt to you after your videos yesterday...
1) stop locking your knees out on leg press (terrible form)
2) your legs need to be lower on the leg press (you aren't really doing much)
3) on leg extension your "coach" should be pulling you up for flinging the weight at the top of the rep.. you are using momentum rather than muscle strength.

If you want a real trainer who is actually qualified, I can point you in the right direction.

But in all seriousness a brand ambassador who has awful form... seriously!

Reactions: 18
So Hannah, here is some free advice from my pt to you after your videos yesterday...
3) on leg extension your "coach" should be pulling you up for flinging the weight at the top of the rep.. you are using momentum rather than muscle strength.

If you want a real trainer who is actually qualified, I can point you in the right direction.

I don’t even go to the gym or train but even I was horrified at her stories, surely she might do some serious damage by not doing things correctly? As for point 3, it was very hard to watch those leg extensions 😬 they were so bad!
Did anybody else hear and see that little boy in the gym again?? Such a poor environment for him and dangerous too, what if someone misjudged their weights or his fingers were in the wrong place at the wrong time. It doesn’t bear thinking about. As for the explicit music and the things he will see, I just don’t think it’s appropriate.

Reactions: 7
Wow she needs a new coach! If she’s got tight hip flexors, lower the weight and nail the technique. No point in going heavy if your form is tit!
She’s also gained a lot of weight. I know she’s bulky but her pre bulk frame was one of stress and grief. We know she likes to pretend it was her diet but yep no! As someone who was super slim after the loss of my FIL I can spot the signs a mile off.

Wow she needs a new coach! If she’s got tight hip flexors, lower the weight and nail the technique. No point in going heavy if your form is tit!
She’s also gained a lot of weight. I know she’s bulky but her pre bulk frame was one of stress and grief. We know she likes to pretend it was her diet but yep no! As someone who was super slim after the loss of my FIL I can spot the signs a mile off.
I have osteoarthritis in my hip (I'm same age as Hannah) and I know the importance of doing the exercise right and slowly. Yes I might not be pressing more than my body weight but i am not in pain and the flexibility is actually coming back. I can squat deeper than ever now. She is just an embarrassed to weight lifting and her coach is even worse for not telling her off.

Yep I have tight hips as well and started with just BW. God knows how much she’s paying this coach. I get a feeling she surrounds herself with ‘yes’ people.
I have osteoarthritis in my hip (I'm same age as Hannah) and I know the importance of doing the exercise right and slowly. Yes I might not be pressing more than my body weight but i am not in pain and the flexibility is actually coming back. I can squat deeper than ever now. She is just an embarrassed to weight lifting and her coach is even worse for not telling her off.

Reactions: 3
Yep I have tight hips as well and started with just BW. God knows how much she’s paying this coach. I get a feeling she surrounds herself with ‘yes’ people.
It’s such a poor excuse, lighten the load until your form is right then add weight. I struggle with squats and deads because of my back but I strip them right back to make sure I can do them properly. Hannah is far more experienced than me in the gym but she should know this as an absolute bare minimum. I’m shocked she’s not been posted on the form police page 😂

Reactions: 7
It’s such a poor excuse, lighten the load until your form is right then add weight. I struggle with squats and deads because of my back but I strip them right back to make sure I can do them properly. Hannah is far more experienced than me in the gym but she should know this as an absolute bare minimum. I’m shocked she’s not been posted on the form police page 😂
It’s awful. Honestly she may think it looks impressive now but what about 20 years time when she can barely walk? My ex used to be the same and always lifted far more than was safe to do so, I always worried about the lasting damage!

Reactions: 5
For me it's the leg extensions that make me want to scream at her. She's bouncing herself up and down. Just lower the weight and get it right!!

For me it's the leg extensions that make me want to scream at her. She's bouncing herself up and down. Just lower the weight and get it right!!
It just shows she has absolutely no strength in her quads!
Mine shake when I do it slowly and I'm made to take 2 seconds up hold for 2 and then 2 seconds down. She really should not be used as inspo for anyone training

Reactions: 6
This videos just prove why she still has a pancake 🥞 arse. Her form is tit, she doesn’t do the exercises properly. Hence why she has had no progress despite living in the gym. It’s embarrassing

Hannah_tracks - ignoring the rules to hang around with some tools. I ooze so much class with my flat pancake arse.

Reactions: 13

I’ve had to watch the videos after seeing your post. I know her form is always bad but today is particularly so. She would benefit from lower weights and get her technique right rather than straight in with that heavy weights and vanity lifting!!

Hannah_tracks - ignoring the rules to hang around with some tools. I ooze so much class with my flat pancake arse.
How about changing to ‘oozing so much class with her flat pancake arse’ - using two different tenses in the same sentence irks me sorry 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.