Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethegossxoxo

In the fat thief’s video she doesn’t look as thin as she does in her own posts. Maybe she’s been bingieing with the fat thief and that’s why she hasn’t been posting. The fat thief makes me cringe. Her dancing and posing is so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Comeagain?!

They all look like dirty skanks. Die hard gym freaks and body builder wannabes. None of them have an ounce of muscle or brain between them. Their bodies are flat, undefined and generally what you see on someone who does the bare ass minimum at the gym but likes the sound of going and tagging themselves in for show. They spend more time preening and prancing around than actually working out and it shows. The difference in hannah is unreal. From a likeable down to earth girl to an absolute bellend. Totally pisses over the memory of her dad and all he stood for. She's a joke, and she'll never be strong enough to compete seriously.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
I always stuck up for her as I liked her but that crosses a line. I want to see my parents so so badly. My sister is a frontline nurse and my mum who has an autoimmune disease and works for the NHS as admin has returned to nursing risking her life to take the pressure off. Then Hannah is swanning around being a lying cunt and saying how lonely she is when she isn't at all. I fully believe in karma and my god I can't wait for it to bite her on the lying flat arse.

I used her MyProtein code a couple of times a month I won't anymore :mad: If anyone knows of any accounts who are honest and have a code I can use let me know 😂

• Heart

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
I hope she’s happy if she is with him. Please god let it bring her away from Georgie so the lovely Hannah comes back.
I did have a look at his page and I don’t know...maybe I’m old fashioned but the few photos of him standing with his trousers round his ankles like some flasher, taking photos of himself in his underwear in the mirror. Bit odd 😐

Am I in some weird world where this is normal? Wtf
2A2841EF-3DC9-4A49-B687-BD30F3F9FB03.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Ejo27

Chatty Member
She basically admitted in that podcast that her page wasn't about being real and showing everything when asked about loose skin from losing weight. She's "not that type of account" apparently. Only wants to work the angles and use heavy filters to make everyone think she's as thin and perfect as possible. As someone that has followed her for years and admired through her struggles, its a slap in the face.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
The friendship with the fat thief seems to have disappeared. TFT hasn't even liked Hannah's last few posts. Wonder what happened there. 🤔

Reactions: 16

ruruxx

I personally think Hannah enjoys the company of Noz (short for Norman?!) so much because she is clearly the better looking/more feminine of the 2 and it feeds her already fucking massive ego

• Haha

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
If that lad she’s with in her stories today is her new fella then she’s defo upgraded from her last 😍😄

• Heart

Rl192

I think she's hid who she was all along very well. Played a very good act to be honest. If the boyfriend had the real her, I don't blame him for screwing with someone else. I don't condone cheating but she's an insufferable prick.
No need for this at all. At all. You don’t condone cheating yet you’ve literally just said you don’t blame him for screwing someone else. Tf is wrong with you?

holosexual

I know people aren't fans of her. But she's posted that her dad has passed away. I can't imagine how horrible that is.

• Sad
  • Heart

Theonethatgotaway

She is such a narcissistic little bitxh!
Honestly, I'm going to unfollow her now.
Her story about those asking about her watch and saying google is free.
Babe you're an "influencer" so expect the questions you fucking tosser. If you don't want the questions then remove yourself from the gram and get back to real life!

• Heart
Had to read it over, absolutely gutted for the girl. Loved watching him at shows. She was his biggest fan. Anyone who has anything to say about her other than their condolences needs to re think themselves over.

• Heart

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
People wouldn't be that bothered if she hadn't made such a song and dance about how morally superior it is to be vegan. It would go a long way now if she just said, yes, sorry, I was wrong etc.

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Haven't posted on tattle for months. Lockdown really got to me and my family. I lost my very close aunt to covid and seeing Hannah completely disregard the rules is disgusting. The vegan thing....I'm pretty sure she gave her ex a REALLY hard time before when he accidentally brought home cows milk. Like she went off on 1 and was really angry as this was her lifestyle choice and he should've ensured it was suitable.
I really felt for Hannah when her dad passed away, they were so close and to have it happen so suddenly without warning would've been horrendous. However that does not give her a free pass to do whatever the he'll she wants during a pandemic nor does it warrant her very stuck up- I'm better than everyone- attitude. If myprotein dropped her or her work disciplined her for going to the gym during a lockdown (in assuming she is off on bereavement leave still?) Then that would bring her back down off her high horse!

• Heart

Parttimegossip

My biggest issue is the flaunting it on social media. If you have an issue and choose to not follow the rules, don’t post it and rub it in people’s faces who are following the rules. Not saying it’s right, but I don’t want to see it.

there are a lot of people who have suffered mentally due to gyms being shut, but don’t have the money/room/competence to be able to continue to do it during this lockdown. Stop shoving how entitled you are during a global pandemic down people’s throats.

I appreciate she may still be grieving and I’m not asking for her to get over it overnight. But there’s thousands of people who have lost loved ones this year and they’re not ignoring the rules. It’s temporary - stay with your family if you need the support. See your mate in a public space socially distanced. You’re not locked away in a dungeon!

Reactions: 15

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Why is it that all these fitness people have really fickle friendships. Really intense for a short period and then move on to someone else and repeat. Hannah is not the only one that does it.

Reactions: 15