Hannah Witton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't showing his face but is telling the world about him and his life all the time.
There is so much hypocrisy in these self-righteous smug influencers who won't show their kid's face but will share their kid's name, show pictures of them breastfeeding, write in embarrassing detail about what said kid does, use their kid as a pawn to show how right on they are...

Reactions: 27
There is so much hypocrisy in these self-righteous smug influencers who won't show their kid's face but will share their kid's name, show pictures of them breastfeeding, write in embarrassing detail about what said kid does, use their kid as a pawn to show how right on they are...
Couldn't agree more 🙌

Reactions: 4
He makes an appearance in today's video - just the top of his head, trying to name the food from the Hello Fresh sponsorship. If you don't want to show them, that's fair enough (in fact, I think that's correct) but you can't have it both ways, making use of them just without showing their faces.

Some people complain because The Anna Edit mostly seems to pretend her kid doesn't exist but Betty from Accounts doesn't bring her kid to work, I don't get why influencers do.

Reactions: 15
Nothing screams "I wish I had a girl" more than that instagram post. Poor child I hope he doesn't get bullied when he goes to school

Reactions: 2
Nothing screams "I wish I had a girl" more than that instagram post. Poor child I hope he doesn't get bullied when he goes to school
It just sounds overwhelmingly like she's trying to convince herself of two things a) that her and her dick husband are progressive and not the human embodiment of value vanilla ice cream they truly are and b) that she's actually cool with boys wearing dresses when she clearly is looking for validation that it is okay.

FWIW Hannah, more than 30 years ago my toddler male cousins, friends and partners were wearing dresses if they wanted to. Nobody wanted or expected a pat on the back for it and they respected their kids enough not to splash it all over the Internet for Right On Brownie Points.

Reactions: 18
I'm all for wearing what makes you feel comfortable but Hannahs fashion sense is dire. She almost wears too many layers even though layering is very "in" atm.
The lengths of things are always all wrong and makes her look even shorter than she is. She loves an ankle boot even though again they make her legs look short/cuts off the leg at an awkward length. The Taylor Swift reel she posted is terrible, each option she settled on was awful and the one dress that really suited her she didn't like as it was too formal even though it looked great and was much more in "Taylor Swift" style than what she ended up choosing 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I'm all for wearing what makes you feel comfortable but Hannahs fashion sense is dire. She almost wears too many layers even though layering is very "in" atm.
The lengths of things are always all wrong and makes her look even shorter than she is. She loves an ankle boot even though again they make her legs look short/cuts off the leg at an awkward length. The Taylor Swift reel she posted is terrible, each option she settled on was awful and the one dress that really suited her she didn't like as it was too formal even though it looked great and was much more in "Taylor Swift" style than what she ended up choosing 🤦🏼‍♀️
Couldn't agree more. I watched the whole youtube video because in theory, I am interested in her fashion content because it is relatable to me in many ways (budget, body type, second hand as an option, etc.) but in the end, she made the wrong (style) choices. She doesn’t know what she is doing which isn't a bad thing but it makes it frustrating to watch when she could look so much better but she decides against all better options. Also it irrates me when she shakes her bum in many unnecessary clips. I don't know what she is doing there? Sexualising herself? Normalising sexual innuendos so that people won't sexualise her as much? I'm clueless. It is awkward and cringe.
IMO she should wear the short sequins burgundy dress and style it nicely and let go of her Eras bullshit. No one cares. I would rather look gorgeous and dressed for the occasion than make a great piece of clothing look ridiculous because she wants to fit some made up Red Era idea.

Reactions: 3
It just sounds overwhelmingly like she's trying to convince herself of two things a) that her and her dick husband are progressive and not the human embodiment of value vanilla ice cream they truly are and b) that she's actually cool with boys wearing dresses when she clearly is looking for validation that it is okay.

FWIW Hannah, more than 30 years ago my toddler male cousins, friends and partners were wearing dresses if they wanted to. Nobody wanted or expected a pat on the back for it and they respected their kids enough not to splash it all over the Internet for Right On Brownie Points.
Absolutely this! My friends used to come round with their kids for play dates and honestly the dressing up clothes came out, we had witches and wizards, princess and princes, all the kids wearing all the stuff regardless of this sex. Uts not ground breaking. Sorry but she’s such a stereotype of woke.

The only outfit she looked good in (and she really did look good in it) was the short sequin dress. I've always thought one of her biggest issues with dressing nicely is the colours she goes for. She might like yellow, but she looks green or grey when she wears it - it is not her colour. Then she said the fugly pastel flower arse trousers were too big but she's wearing them anyway?

And I don't get Swifties at all, but I can't understand making a fuss over what to wear to a concert where you'll be in the dark with thousands of people around you.

Reactions: 5
I agree that the “too formal” sequined dress looked great. The sequined shirt with bicycle shorts looks frumpy and mumsy, as in “my five year old niece is having a swiftie party in a park and I’m going to have to chase my toddler around.”
I don’t quite get how being a “toddler mum” affects her fashion choices.

Reactions: 6
The only outfit she looked good in (and she really did look good in it) was the short sequin dress. I've always thought one of her biggest issues with dressing nicely is the colours she goes for. She might like yellow, but she looks green or grey when she wears it - it is not her colour. Then she said the fugly pastel flower arse trousers were too big but she's wearing them anyway?

And I don't get Swifties at all, but I can't understand making a fuss over what to wear to a concert where you'll be in the dark with thousands of people around you.
She is horrifically bad at choosing her colours for for her hair and for her clothes.

She'd look sooo good with dark hair but wears it in that mousey blonde colour all the time which always makes her look washed out even though she is fairly tan. Her face would also look nicer with a different hair style but she always looks like she has made zero effort with it.

Same goes for her clothes. She could be like, extremely bleeping hot if she dressed right. I can understand why she might be conscious of having larger boobs and dressing to minimise that but the colours and fits and just what she wears look awful for the most part.

Reactions: 10
Oh I so wish she would change the colour of her hair, agree go darker and wear clothes that suit her, not yellow, orange or brown.

Found her thread from the article in the guardian, it's a bit fake isn't it to say she's quit being a content creator? And criticises the culture but wants to work as a consultant for other creators? I was very confused to see her personal page still taking so many adverts etc. I thought perhaps becoming a parent made her want to quit completely but it just seems like she's closed one channel and the podcast but is still selling her soul as an influencer.

Reactions: 16
Found her thread from the article in the guardian, it's a bit fake isn't it to say she's quit being a content creator? And criticises the culture but wants to work as a consultant for other creators? I was very confused to see her personal page still taking so many adverts etc. I thought perhaps becoming a parent made her want to quit completely but it just seems like she's closed one channel and the podcast but is still selling her soul as an influencer.
Yeah I also read that and thought it was interesting she didn't mention at all that she's keeping one channel going, especially as although it wasn't her "main" channel I feel she's said in the past it was the one that paid more as the sex ed stuff gets demonetized a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is desperate to not be seen as a influencer/YouTuber etc (whatever you want to call them). She has been desperate to distant herself from it for years, every year she says she doesn't want her income to come from ads etc. But if she'd just owned it and focused on it for a few years and made good investments, then she would have an easier time stepping away.

She looks down her nose at influencer culture, yet is one herself 😂 IMO anyway

She really would look at least 85% returning to darker hair and a different colour palate of clothes. If I were trying to actively sabotage her looks I’m not sure I could do any better than she does!

She really would look at least 85% returning to darker hair and a different colour palate of clothes. If I were trying to actively sabotage her looks I’m not sure I could do any better than she does!
So you mean colours, the colour advisor girlie didn’t recommend?