Hannah Stratford-Taylor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boo hoo, triggered much?
Who knew her fragile little ego couldn’t handle an anon account saying she has a fake bag. I mean there are kids with scurvy and rickets living in poverty right now, but you go girl with your 5 whole stories crying that people might think you buy fake crap.just utterly pathetic.

Reactions: 4
It’s ridiculous. ‘I’ve been crying all day’
She’s a grown adult! But a precious spoilt one who has breezed through life on the basis of how she looks and has probably got away with some questionable behaviour as a result. She doesn’t hear the word NO very often. How dare someone criticise her!

Reactions: 1
There’s literally so much tit going on in the world right now and she can’t handle being called out about a fake bag (whether or not it is), what a pathetic creature she is. Let’s hope she doesn’t face any genuine hardship in her life, she’d just crumble. It wouldn’t surprise me if her real life is so shallow and empty, and that’s why she’s so obsessed with what people online think of her.

Her husband has been posting in support of her and saying he is ‘SO PROUD’ 😂
It’s so pathetic. They need to get in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s literally so much tit going on in the world right now and she can’t handle being called out about a fake bag (whether or not it is), what a pathetic creature she is. Let’s hope she doesn’t face any genuine hardship in her life, she’d just crumble. It wouldn’t surprise me if her real life is so shallow and empty, and that’s why she’s so obsessed with what people online think of her.
Massive overreaction from her and her sugar daddy… why can they both not use fake without a * it’s not a swear word!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘I wonder how some people sleep at night’

THEY CALLED YOUR OVERPRICED, OVERRATED TINY BAG FAKE. That’s it. How is this the biggest outrage? Clearly has so little to think about (apart from her ‘thin’ hair) in her vacuous life.
Hannah and you sugar daddy - I don’t know if you’ve ever considered life outside your beige townhouse, but many people in the UK are suffering now. Many more people are living in poverty. Scurvy and rickets is on the rise. People can’t afford their mortgages or to feed their kids. But you are acting as if a criminal offence has been committed when someone simply accused you of having a fake bag. Get over yourself. Find some self awareness and then bore off.

She can stop people who don’t follow her or have only just recently followed from being able to message her with one click. Drama queen. She is lapping up the attention, no doubt about it.

Last edited:
She can stop people who don’t follow her or have only just recently followed from being able to message her with one click. Drama queen. She is lapping up the attention, do doubt about it.
I feel sorry for her daughters growing up with that mentality!

Reactions: 2
I would be surprised if she had a fake bag. She doesn’t seem the type. A ridiculous over reaction by her though. Just laugh it off like Lailli did.
I have to agree that she comes across as not very nice person in real life.

Also, I don’t know if this is just because I don’t have kids but all she seems to care about is getting pregnant again.Not saying it was nice for her to go through a miscarriage. I do find it quite self centred to still be determined to have another kid at her age though, paying for expensive IVF when you already have two kids, your husband is in his 60s and he already has kids from a previous relationship. Be thankful for what you have.

Reactions: 5
That was the funniest thing I have seen for ages. I can’t believe she actually went to the shop to prove it wasn’t fake!!!! Who has a time for that??? Hannah, you always continue to show us that money can’t buy happiness (but, apparently, it can buy a REAL Hermes…). Pass the popcorn, I hope she has another freak out about something so ridiculous!!!!!

• Haha
Imagine being so emotionally fragile that you lose your tit because someone accuses you of having a fake bag? She really does need to get some perspective on this, it just emphasises how vacuous she is. Surely if you’re going to have a career that puts you in the spotlight, you have to accept that you will get criticised at times. Grow a thicker skin or change careers. And don’t even get me started on her husband, he creeps me out!

Imagine being so emotionally fragile that you lose your tit because someone accuses you of having a fake bag? She really does need to get some perspective on this, it just emphasises how vacuous she is. Surely if you’re going to have a career that puts you in the spotlight, you have to accept that you will get criticised at times. Grow a thicker skin or change careers. And don’t even get me started on her husband, he creeps me out!
Did anyone see the heavily filtered black and white photo of them over Christmas/New Year? Yes Hannah that’s what he prob looked like when he was in his 40s which was 20 odd years ago when you were about 23!

So she’s ‘gluten free’? I doubt she has coeliac disease. She’s probably been told by one of her expensive pseudo doctors she needs to avoid gluten, or she uses that excuse not to eat. I mean she looks like she’s never eaten a baguette before in that reel-how awkward!

She manages to make Mayfair look so soulless and bland, I suppose it is in a way but she makes it look way worse than it is. The places she goes in her Mayfair stories look so ‘cold’. Also, to say you’re a ‘fan of Mayfair’ is a bit odd to me, like it’s just bougie, that’s it.

She manages to make walking down the street look wooden- I thought she used to be a model?!

Has Hannah had a face lift? She looks totally different and seems to be avoiding any photos without sunglasses or shots face on. Why on earth did she do that? She looked great for her age!

I’m so over the luxury advertising. It’s all so staged and is awfully cringe and dated. I’ll take a handmade card with a bar of chocolate for Mother’s Day any day! Perhaps she should look at donating to some worthwhile causes instead of making more money to buy (fake 😂😉) Hermes and selling her poor daughter to the masses.

Has Hannah had a face lift? She looks totally different and seems to be avoiding any photos without sunglasses or shots face on. Why on earth did she do that? She looked great for her age!
Wouldn’t put it past her, but her hairline is very visible for most of the Tiffany reel she just posted.

Maybe she’s followed Hayley Karseras and got her eyelids done. She’s in sunglasses all the time and just as insufferable but she’s been upfront about it (ie ‘taking her followers on the journey’ for likes and follows…)