Hannah Stratford-Taylor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s beginning to look a lot like the time of year when she dresses her daughters in weird, Victorian style dresses.
805AF041-40F6-4231-9A29-0D2CAACEB257.jpeg

Says it all about the people who actually like her content…naming your child after a bloody hotel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s beginning to look a lot like the time of year when she dresses her daughters in weird, Victorian style dresses.
View attachment 2585026
Says it all about the people who actually like her content…naming your child after a bloody hotel 🤣
Savoy lol, reminds me of the cabbage and not the hotel! Cringe for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t bear these cut out suit dresses-they might cost a fortune but just look a bit cheap and nasty. And what is this SpongeBob SquarePants look that one is championing lately?

Reactions: 1
I know she is wearing Chanel, but a 50 year old in a see through baby gro and big pants is not a good look. Also - the ever inflating lips. While the Essex girls dissolve their filler, the trophy wives are going too far!

Reactions: 3
I know she is wearing Chanel, but a 50 year old in a see through baby gro and big pants is not a good look. Also - the ever inflating lips. While the Essex girls dissolve their filler, the trophy wives are going too far!
it’s hilarious but she’s not 50! I’d say 42 at most! I guess the work has backfired!

Yeah, she says she is 43, but has had SO much work she looks at least 50!!!
I remember watching her on some sheerluxe bollox and she said the only thing she’d had done was Botox on her forehead lol

• Haha
She really has overdone the lips and her friend Erna @mercer7official actually looks like Maleficent she’s got so much cheek filler!

She really has overdone the lips and her friend Erna @mercer7official actually looks like Maleficent she’s got so much cheek filler!
OMG I forgot about Mercer 7, she is a mess!

Hannah herself looks pretty scary on that most recent video on her insta. She looks like an alien who doesn’t quite know how to make human facial expressions. Such a shame when plastic surgeons and people who do fillers don’t tell their clients when to stop.

Hannah herself looks pretty scary on that most recent video on her insta. She looks like an alien who doesn’t quite know how to make human facial expressions. Such a shame when plastic surgeons and people who do fillers don’t tell their clients when to stop.
She’s also scarily skinny for her age, it’s not a good look when in 40s to be that thin!

She’s also scarily skinny for her age, it’s not a good look when in 40s to be that thin!
I get that she’s naturally tall and slim but she makes a point about not doing any exercise because of her head injury so to be this skinny through a restrictive diet is just a recipe for osteoporosis.

Bless her little diamond socks, she must be exhausted after opening all those designer freebies. God knows how the rest of us cope with our needy children (wasn’t she desperate for more kids? )

Attachments

She can’t cope with life. So many stories saying she’s exhausted/frazzled/running around like a headless chicken like it’s a totally alien feeling. Such a wet blanket!

Who told her that ‘tassels and denim’ were a good look? And why has she photoshopped herself to make her bum non existent? Ridiculous!

Imagine going for a coffee with your pal and she takes her earrings off, puts them on the table next to her coffee and take a picture of them before putting them back in again 🤷‍♀️
55914942-05BD-4A68-8990-F9F77024B602.png

• Haha