Hannah Stratford-Taylor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know anything about her? I follow her on ig and I know she’s had her personal struggles but her life looks soooo glamorous!

Does put me off that she’s friends with chavvy Claire Chanelle though.

I followed her too for years but became put off recently when we kept showing her older daughter despite her obviously looking uncomfortable. Then the cringe bed advert where she dressed up a girls’ day with going to buy a bed was the last straw. So I unfollowed.
I find the super rich influencers the worst. Showing their children for a quick buck when they absolutely don’t need the money. It’s disgraceful.

Reactions: 3
I followed her too for years but became put off recently when we kept showing her older daughter despite her obviously looking uncomfortable. Then the cringe bed advert where she dressed up a girls’ day with going to buy a bed was the last straw. So I unfollowed.
I find the super rich influencers the worst. Showing their children for a quick buck when they absolutely don’t need the money. It’s disgraceful.
Yeah I’ve noticed that. Also her filming herself and her daughters walking down the street when on holiday and in London, it’s just weird. Like, could you ever imagine your mum making you do that?

Her younger daughter seems like a brat as well.

Also I can’t be the only one who thinks she looks unhealthy? Nothing wrong with being skinny but she just looks ill, and it ages her really badly. I’d never have guessed she’s still young enough to get pregnant!

Reactions: 2
Why does she never (or extremely rarely) declare sponsored posts/ads/partnerships? It was so obvious that the Amsterdam trip was a promo for the hotel but I didn’t see it marked as such on any of her stories. Why pimp out your kids if you don’t need the money? I’m constantly baffled by some of the choices these women make.

Attention. It’s all about attention. The younger child seems very whiny and spoiled. The older one seems grown up and sensible in comparison

Reactions: 1
Attention. It’s all about attention. The younger child seems very whiny and spoiled. The older one seems grown up and sensible in comparison
I feel like the older girl has a sadness about her whenever I see pictures of her. Saying that, HST did say that she doesn’t like having her picture taken so that’s maybe why.

Totally-I get the impression that she’s not keen to have her face slathered all over Instagram. She’s a sensible one x

Why does she constantly feel the need to tell us she never leaves her girls. Hannah, it’s such a privilege not to ever “have” to leave your children. Some of us have to work at night or are separated from the children’s Father. It just stinks of desperation.

Wouldn't usually comment but she always talks about it on Insta. I’m a bit shocked she would consider another child. Aren’t her and her Husband late 40’s?

According to companies house, her husband was born in Oct 1960. I don’t think I would want to have a new born at age 63!!!

Reactions: 2
She is so vulgar. Constant photos of her in Monaco on their yacht. Dressed up like an old Barbie doll.

Reactions: 4
They WANT another child regardless. It’s a bitter pill to swallow when you’ve been able to throw money at problems and they get sorted. Too used to getting their own way. But you can’t pay the fertility gods!
he’s at least 20 years older and has a few kids from previous marriage so not sure why they feel the need to add more to the collection…
This hair vanity! She’s pissing money down the drain on what? Snake oil and steam? She’s been having it done for how long? That salon must laugh when they see her coming. And suddenly her hair is thicker? She’s a bit dim isn’t she? Imagine being so preoccupied that your perfectly acceptable head of hair isn’t good enough. So shallow and vacuous.

They WANT another child regardless. It’s a bitter pill to swallow when you’ve been able to throw money at problems and they get sorted. Too used to getting their own way. But you can’t pay the fertility gods!

This hair vanity! She’s pissing money down the drain on what? Snake oil and steam? She’s been having it done for how long? That salon must laugh when they see her coming. And suddenly her hair is thicker? She’s a bit dim isn’t she? Imagine being so preoccupied that your perfectly acceptable head of hair isn’t good enough. So shallow and vacuous.
She really do be thinking money can get her anything, the vacuous idiot. You only have to look at her to see she’s not got the ability to carry a child, she looks sooo frail and ill.

She doesn’t need Invisalign. She WANTS it.She literally could go to any orthodontist to get Invisalign. Her teeth look ok. But keeping up with all the other rich instamums is important. They’ve literally got nothing else to do other than find non existent cosmetic problems to correct. Like the stupid snake oil thicker hair treatment.

She doesn’t need Invisalign. She WANTS it.She literally could go to any orthodontist to get Invisalign. Her teeth look ok. But keeping up with all the other rich instamums is important. They’ve literally got nothing else to do other than find non existent cosmetic problems to correct. Like the stupid snake oil thicker hair treatment.
her hair is pretty thin and limp to be fair!

Well yes 😂😂 but this nonsense treatment she’s staffing money up the wall with???? She says her hair is thicker now since doing it for a few months which is rubbish. She clearly doesn’t understand how hair grows!!

That poor older child. At 13 you’d have thought she’d be past donkey rides. She looked thoroughly miserable!