Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but this thread needs to be more active. Han uses this woe is me, poor little innocent victim act that has no brain cells to not do what her friends tell her to do to get away with everything. She is just as bad if not worse. Also where the duck are her shoulders 🤣🤣🤣
Literally!!! She’s an adult, she knows right from wrong and still chose to attend the party. She is as much to blame as the others. She didn’t look very innocent or “dragged” into anything when she was happily partying away on those videos. She’s not a kid, she’s a grown woman who can make her own decisions.

Reactions: 8
Literally!!! She’s an adult, she knows right from wrong and still chose to attend the party. She is as much to blame as the others. She didn’t look very innocent or “dragged” into anything when she was happily partying away on those videos. She’s not a kid, she’s a grown woman who can make her own decisions.
Agreed! She definitely has to play up to Mads and Rach when she’s with them so she doesn’t seem boring becuase lets face it they are bleeping loud and obnoxious and she so desperately wants to fit in but what kind if person puts their “morals” ect to the side to be liked 🥴 it baffles me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Had to post this on her video: Han you’re such a wholesome soul compared to who you call your friends. Obviously I don’t know you personally but from watching you for 3/4 years I feel like you never would have done this, had your teeth done etc etc if you weren’t friends with certain people. I can tell your apology was genuine. Please consider who you call your friends. We love you.

no way am I condoning what she did but I honestly feel like she needs to cut madison at least off. She has changed so much and was never like this years ago. Ugh

Reactions: 19
I genuinely think she’s worse than the other 2!!! She doesn’t live there, she lives with her family who she could now spread it to. At least Mads and Rach live alone

Reactions: 15
I don’t think Hannah is better than any of them but I do think that she talk more accountability that any of the other two. I hope that they Don’t think that just because they’ve made one Instagram story and YouTube video that is over because it’s not everyone’s found out about it even people that don’t have YouTube know about it it’s gone in dazed magazine and more of the mainstream media so when they say that tattle is bad they really have no idea because Rachel and Madison comments themselves are just bitchy.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Hannah is better than any of them but I do think that she talk more accountability that any of the other two. I hope that they Don’t think that just because they’ve made one Instagram story and YouTube video that is over because it’s not everyone’s found out about it even people that don’t have YouTube know about it it’s gone in dazed magazine and more of the mainstream media so when they say that tattle is bad they really have no idea because Rachel and Madison comments themselves are just bitchy.
If she thinks we’re bad lol someone help them when magazines/newspapers make comments

Reactions: 7
I've noticed she liked a comment on her video that said something like "at least you address it instead of deleting comments and blocking people", problems in paradise with the other 2 maybe?

Reactions: 9
Off topic, but how come this thread is in gurus and not influencers with the other two? Might gather more traffic if it was in with the others

Reactions: 4
Off topic, but how come this thread is in gurus and not influencers with the other two? Might gather more traffic if it was in with the others
The thread is as dead as her personalitieee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbh, I've just watched her video and like....she actually seems to have her old personality coming through a little bit. She seems like she's been humbled by it - it was a totally stupid thing to do and I'm not excusing what they did but I have to say her apology seems waaaayyyy more real than the others. She seems to have actually reflected and thought about what she did and I really hope she carries this forward and starts distancing herself from Mads and Rach and just gets herself back a little bit :)

Reactions: 6
I don't know how anyone can see any sort of redemption in Hannah? Mads was at fault firstly having invited people over, but Rach and Hannah both thought it was a good idea to go, its not like they were forced. Not to mention Hannah left her family home to go party mid pandemic? And then filmed her apology back in her family home? Doesnt sit right with me, she's just the same if not worse.

Reactions: 20
I promptly unfollowed Hannah after the NYE party. I don’t follow the other two cretins. I did send Hannah a long Instagram message off the back of her apology stories. I basically said that I didn’t see why she was apologising when they’d been repeatedly partying previously. I also pointed out that when she said she understood lots of people didn’t see their family for Christmas and that’s why they were upset, I said people hadn’t seen their family or friends for 9m+ as that’s how long this pandemic had been going on and she clearly wasn’t sorry, just sorry she got caught.

I didn’t get a reply but I did say I expected she’d block me. I wasn’t horrible just factual. I really do hope for her sake she distances and betters herself.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Right lil Sherlock Holmes aren’t you?! I love it ❣
I am he. He is me 😂😘

She never spoke about this shoot maybe she’s ashamed lol
Lol or the fact it shows how much she edits her pictures 🤣 I aso find it weird how a single girl is doing shoots for a wedding company probs trying to seal the deal for her and Santi. Oops

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.