Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably! Until her £££ runs a bit low, then we’ll be surprised with a lovely original New Year haul or a ‘chatty GRWM/lets catch up’ 🙄
Omg Han is so predictable but she even said herself she’s not 100% on her teeth lol

Reactions: 5
Funds must be low, Hans pulled her finger out of her arse to do her job.

Reactions: 8
she's talking about the new teeth in the video, says she's on the fence and she doesn't mind people telling her they don't like them as long as they're not rude. quite surprising tbh but atleast she's open to criticism

Reactions: 15
I actually like Han but in her upload today I feel like her teeth were getting stuck on her lips. Why’s she got them so bloody big🥲🥲🥲

also, Could this be him? Same skin tone and same tattoos under that santiagomcr1 name?
0957051D-2A79-412D-84C7-21015A6F231B.jpeg

God I really don’t think her makeup turned out good at all:( as i said I do like her but the forehead bronzer looks like it’s just been slapped on all over her forehead😞 she honestly doesn’t even need all of that. I really feel like since she’s spent more time with baddiiie maddy shes changed so much
52E64676-9085-4A42-8161-65E570391AE5.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she changes herself whenever she’s with Madison. The beginning of this year when she was living with her BF and had let all her filler dissolve she looked so stunning! It’s a shame she feels the need to be a carbon copy of Mads, because Rach is also turning into Mads. And it’s sad to see because Han is actually the most interesting to look at out of the three of them (before the piano keeps and fillers)

Reactions: 12
I actually like Han but in her upload today I feel like her teeth were getting stuck on her lips. Why’s she got them so bloody big🥲🥲🥲

also, Could this be him? Same skin tone and same tattoos under that santiagomcr1 name?
View attachment 363932

God I really don’t think her makeup turned out good at all:( as i said I do like her but the forehead bronzer looks like it’s just been slapped on all over her forehead😞 she honestly doesn’t even need all of that. I really feel like since she’s spent more time with baddiiie maddy shes changed so muchView attachment 363940
Yup thats him I remember this was his profile pic on insta!

Reactions: 6
lmao I have no idea what his username on insta is but I remember it wasn't santiagomcr1 so I cant find him either tbh now that Han has unfollowed him
I’m sure I’ve seen him comment on one of Hans photos before with that username or one similar. I had it in my head as santiago_mcr but I’m not 100% sure. Either way I can’t find him so he may have deleted insta or completely changed his name

Reactions: 2
I’m shook that this thread only has 9 pages - we need more people to witch about this alien looking creature

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what her parents think or have said about her drastic need to change of looks and the constant lockdown and rule breaking.. and her friendship with Mads. Has Madison ever been to Hannah’s house or been around her parents? I wonder what their opinion of her is

Reactions: 8
I’m shook that this thread only has 9 pages - we need more people to witch about this alien looking creature
Omg I thought I was the only one who thought she looks a bit like an alien! She never used to though so I can’t figure out what it is?

Reactions: 4
I don’t think I’ve seen it mentioned but does anyone know if Hannah’s ex and Mads new/old guy were friends or had anything to do with each other? I was trying to find his Instagram the other day and then I came across this...

Can’t be a coincidence surely?!
C32D117C-526E-484F-A9A0-618E2C19B966.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I don’t think I’ve seen it mentioned but does anyone know if Hannah’s ex and Mads new/old guy were friends or had anything to do with each other? I was trying to find his Instagram the other day and then I came across this...

Can’t be a coincidence surely?!View attachment 364192
I remember her saying that Mads introduced them to each other so possibly!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.