Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piano teeth ☠
Dead at this

ngl I can’t wait for her to duck up her face. Has she had her nose done yet? Soon her face will match her ugly personaliteee 😇 this lil witch has got on my nerves this weekend.
Her face is already so puffy from fillers, she looks a little Asian/Chinese. She is boring as duck though. Bet she is a secret slag too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This reminds me more of Arianna Ajtar tbh... it’s like she just look the space invaders packet to her surgeon and said “this”
Hahaha 🤣 ew I remember when she was in Coronation Street for a bit her acting was shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cannot believe she has the cheek to say this lockdown has gone quickly. Well it would go quick if you’re still seeing your mates, still getting procedures done and still having parties!!! Meanwhile my best friends 21st was on FaceTime!

She’s ignorant as duck to what’s going on!!

Reactions: 19
Han's been rather quiet this week... will we be getting another "I'm depressed" video tonight?

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s ruined her teeth like that. So sad. I know she has filler but I thought she still looked rather natural compared to some. The big piano teeth have really ruined that. And is it just me but is there something kind of off about her style? Like she doesn’t really know what suits her or what she actually likes?

Reactions: 10
I am soooo gutted Han is following suit with Mads. I really liked Han I liked how kind of shy yet funny and bubbly she was but now shes literally just jumping on the bandwagon of fillers, massive teeth, seductive pictures and stuck up personality. In the past 2/3 videos I've seen her in shes been so quiet, seemed quite moody and quite un interested tbh (especially the ick video that one of them posted there were so many awkward silences and fake laughs and Han said about 4 words). Either way hoping shes okay as I know shes mentioned shes been going through a break up etc but still SIS come on pull yourself together

Reactions: 15
I know she was struggling in summer and I actually felt for her having her down days but something was offffff in the ick video. It seemed abit forced. Almost over doing the quiet, distant, wallflower act.

Reactions: 3
I know she was struggling in summer and I actually felt for her having her down days but something was offffff in the ick video. It seemed abit forced. Almost over doing the quiet, distant, wallflower act.
Yeah exactly that it was so weird to watch, I get breakups are hard their awful in fact. However wouldn't you think she'd be happy atm considering she's living with mads and their getting up to all sorts and doing loads of stuff I'd of thought that would make her feel better and distract her a little rather than being at home alone during lockdown etc. Strange - something is deffo off she hasn't posted in a while either

Reactions: 4
I agree that somethings off too.. idk but if I was Han & my parents watched me on YouTube with the likes of baddie maddie and rach tits out all the time they defo wouldn’t be happy with how I’m portraying myself and coming across
(I’m assuming her parents watch her videos?? is it just me that has nosy parents that would defo watch them even if I said not too?😂)
she might just be feeling a little lost knowing she can’t publicly break covid rules and not really want to be around mads and is struggling keeping the act up?! (even though she’s been breaking rules anyway it’s always been sneaky sneaky but this is why I love tattle for catching them out and calling them out on it without it getting deleted!)
idk... I’m just rambling cause I can’t sleep but it’s just a thought 😂 - plus I would rather swim with 100000 sharks whilst having a leg cut off and bleeding out than live with baddie maddie so hats off to you Han hun I couldn’t do it 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree that somethings off too.. idk but if I was Han & my parents watched me on YouTube with the likes of baddie maddie and rach tits out all the time they defo wouldn’t be happy with how I’m portraying myself and coming across
(I’m assuming her parents watch her videos?? is it just me that has nosy parents that would defo watch them even if I said not too?😂)
she might just be feeling a little lost knowing she can’t publicly break covid rules and move back home and she also might not really want to be around mads and is struggling keeping the act up?! (even though she’s been breaking rules anyway it’s always been sneaky sneaky but this is why I love tattle for catching them out and calling them out on it without it getting deleted!)
idk... I’m just rambling cause I can’t sleep but it’s just a thought 😂 - plus I would rather swim with 100000 sharks whilst having a leg cut off and bleeding out than live with baddie maddie so hats off to you Han hun I couldn’t do it 😩😂
Edited to say; publicly break covid rules and move back home

Reactions: 3
I would assume so until she says otherwise..she posted a story a few days ago saying she's been quiet and asking for video ideas

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.