Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she said they're doing really good and that she might show him in videos soon, she just likes to keep him private for now

But I can assure you Hannah no one cares if you reveal him or not 😭
I find it so weird when influencers mention their relationship and say that they want to keep it private and won’t be posting their other half etc. If you want to keep it private then don’t mention that you’re in a relationship? It’s like they’re trying to bait people into asking questions about it. If you genuinely wanted to keep your private life private then you wouldn’t say tit about it. Just feels like another way to get the engagement up by ‘teasing’ the audience with a secret boyfriend🙄

Reactions: 11
Influencers clearly think they’re just THAT important that their boyfriends are just so sacred to them and no one outside of their friends and family can know they exist let alone what they look or act like 😂 it’s ridiculous. Influencers are so self absorbed. I honestly think they love the attention and if they really wanted to keep their relationship private, they wouldn’t even mention that they’re in a relationship in the first place like another poster said 😂

Reactions: 6
I honestly don't understand how she has a boyfriend, other than being pretty, she's the most dullest person alive. Like if some said to me choose between spending an hour in a room with only Hannah for company or having a layer of skin peeled off then bathing in acid... I can tell you it's a no brainer: acid bath come at me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I said earlier she’s definitely a pillow princess as well, what on earth can she bring to the table in a relationship except for being a pretty clothes horse

New thread suggestion: Hannah Renee, makes you yawn, laziest “influencer” ever born 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You just know he’s going to be some greasy fella who wears parsnip jeans and has tribal tattooes on his steroidy arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You just know he’s going to be some greasy fella who wears parsnip jeans and has tribal tattooes on his steroidy arms.
I think a few tattle sleuths figured out who he was a while ago! He plays American football and actually seems ok, not a pouty insta boyfriend. Search dannynbarnes in her following. I’ve absolutely no idea what they could have in common though, they seem like polar opposites.

Reactions: 1
Wow - he’s quite fit! He does have steroidy arms though.

I like that he’s got a purpose and passion in his life with his football. At least he’s not a vacuous fuckboy.

Can’t imagine what they talk about though. Hannah seems so vapid.

This guy we believe, both posted they were in America at the same time. I have cropped out his username but if you look at her follow list you’ll find him on your own
D870465D-6D94-4FAC-B3A8-19C7AEBC3460.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Wow - he’s quite fit! He does have steroidy arms though.

I like that he’s got a purpose and passion in his life with his football. At least he’s not a vacuous fuckboy.

Can’t imagine what they talk about though. Hannah seems so vapid.
Exactly but she's a pretty girl and got her own house, "career" is subjective but for her age I guess she's doing quite well. Any guy would fall on that, it doesnt take much does it 😂

I cant imagine her talking about something anything intellectual without her brain exploding but good on her for being happy at the end of the day, hopefully it lasts cus we won't be seeing her ever again if she deals with another breakup :rolleyes:

Is it definitely him? He’s recently followed LOADS of random pretty girls. I can’t imagine Han would be having that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it definitely him? He’s recently followed LOADS of random pretty girls. I can’t imagine Han would be having that 😂
Maybe he’s looking for a pretty girl that can actually hold a conversation 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I said earlier she’s definitely a pillow princess as well, what on earth can she bring to the table in a relationship except for being a pretty clothes horse

New thread suggestion: Hannah Renee, makes you yawn, laziest “influencer” ever born 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She’s so boring that your thread suggestion probably won’t get used until 2025

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he's hot, good for her lol. she's still boring as duck tho so I hope it lasts..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.