Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Well I like them together. I hope it lasts for them. At least he's not an annoying voice in the background.

Reactions: 15

chazzlechuzzle

IMO This is really just another case of 2 chavs hitting the bog standard social expectations by a certain age - I really do think people should have to go on a course and obtain a license before they can reproduce - the reality of a baby/kid/parenting - wow it’s gonna hit them like a tonne of bricks.

Reactions: 13

chazzlechuzzle

hannah and her bf both have such wide set eyes that i’m worried for their future child - it may well have one eye on either side of its head like a cod.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

doodlebug

VIP Member
He’s so immature and gives me the ick. The way he was laughing and joking about how he can still drink and how he’s not scared of birth because he’s not the one doing it etc. I’d be mortified if my boyfriend acted like that. Comes across so unserious and devoid of empathy.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I do really like Hannah and watch most of her uploads but I don’t know if this is me being a bitch but her fashion sense is diabolical I’ve never come across someone who dresses so boring

And she always looks like she’s in like office/formal wear even at the weekend? 😂

You never see her in a nice bodysuit and jeans or trousers and a nice blazer or anything trendy she just always wears outfits that look like she’s bought them from Bon Marchè 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Coffeelover23

I've unsubscribed. No interest in watching the chavvy bf or any baby stuff. Plus her accent has always pissed me off.

Reactions: 10

Khamper67

Yes!
Does anyone else just find her and her content super dull, it baffles me how she literally reproduces the same content all the time. I get her channel is very ‘good-based’ but it’s like they’re literal copies of the same videos

Also, can’t stand watching her go through drive throughs anymore because she comes across so arrogant and rude to any staff there
yes! She is so rude to drive through workers, such an attitude and barely any please / thank yous (and the ones she does say just come across as almost bitchy?!)

Reactions: 9

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
It comes across like she’s taking the piss out of her Nan and I find it disrespectful.

I also found it odd that she chose to have her party at her parents house while they’re in the middle of having a new kitchen fitted! I would have told her no. She seems spoilt to me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I watched cos I was bored. Hannah's getting really full of herself and cocky isn't she? Her and gobshite bf come across as really up themselves and arrogant. It's like she's ticked some box now of having the baby and bf by age 30 so now she's being all bitchy and attitude-y cos she's 'made it'.
Definitely. Plus in her other vlog when she was showing what baby clothes she had bought she sounded like a right bitch when she said she will be telling family and friends to only buy her basics for the baby and no outfits as she’s very particular about what clothing she wants. Ungrateful cow! If a family member said that to me, I wouldn’t get her anything!

Also keeps saying sarcastically about baby related things that she doesn’t want any comments criticising what she buys or eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A full day of eating freezer food... so almost a normal day for her?

also the wraps have been 'freezed' you mean frozen, babes?

• Haha

retrozebra

god that girl can moan. Don’t know how her friend she went to Prague with managed to put up with her. Can only assume she got drunk while Hannah stuck to alcohol free drinks and bitched about everything. And I am so sick of being reminded she’s pregnant - yes, we know, and we also know this child is going to be permanently dressed in fucking dungarees 🙄

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
My husband could get me a pair of socks and I'd be happy with them because they're from him and he was thinking about me when he bought them. Her boyfriend (🙄)bought a holiday which was her main present, so everything else is cheaper smaller things understandably. I don't see anything wrong in that.

• Haha

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I actually really liked her new video he seems a nice guy and it’s nice that he’s happy to film with her and be involved he seems supportive of what she does