Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Becky’s aim is definitely to get some famous friends, as more than just a one of meet (Giovanna Fletcher) so that she herself with in time be a known name

she’s given up nursing for TikTok, but doesn’t want to actually say that. She really gives me the ick I can’t explain it. Her and I are the same age, both gay, both have caring responsibilities, but the way she exploits and goes about things just rubs me up the wrong way
I think giving up work to be an influencer is fine but she fakes being her sisters full time carer for views which is not fine to me.

Reactions: 4

KINGAA

VIP Member
Couldn’t find a thread, sorry if there is one but…..

I liked these two for a long time but now all their content is, is a beg for free things. The other week it was begging to meet pink and tickets to see her. It’s just constant begging for extraordinary things!

Reactions: 4

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
It wasn't that long ago that Becky was talking about how she left her job to be Hannahs carer then a few days ago she said she isn't the main carer her Mum and Nan are, now obviously no ones getting any younger and it's harder as carers get older but it's blatantly obvious she gave up her worthwhile nursing career to be famous on social media by exploiting her disabled sister. She's always on the beg for free stuff, Oh look it's not gifted but we would love some gifted stuff or randomly tagging companies or saying people have been asking x y z...no they haven't its all for interaction. I hate how shes always trying to get in with D list celebs and get free tickets merch etc its just so desperate and all at Hannahs expense. Does she ever do or publish anything for CP charity or research? it seems she is only interested if it involves Giovanna Fletcher. I sincerely wish Hannah all the best and I hope she has an amazing life but I do not agree with her being splashed all over social media by Becky. Becky has said in the past that Hannah has knows what she's doing etc and yes you can see Hannah communicates, she understands some things and she certainly knows a few cuss words... but so does my 9yr old neice and this is where I think this is all wrong. Becky has mentioned on a few occasions that Hannah can't cope with change, she has meltdowns there are certain things they can't tell her like when they had a courtesy car, she sleeps with teddies, autism has been mentioned and sometimes in my opinion she genuinely looks confused or out of the loop. I had a cousin with LDs and she was the same, she had a mental age of about 8 and I'll bet that Hannahs mental age is a lot lower than her actual age. Capacity and ability to understand consent is a huge thing and I don't like it when she posts content of Hannah sat in her chair looking spaced out drooling, she's even posted pics of her in swimwear I mean she was a nurse does she not understand safeguarding. Sorry for the long rant but this really winds me up.
I remember them saying if they give away an item on something like freebay they have to make sure Hannah isn’t around as she gets too upset, she doesn’t understand the idea of giving away an item and panics everything is being given away. At the same time as this they try to say she has no learning disabilities.

Reactions: 3

crazycatlady193

Yeah it doesn’t make sense they say they think she hs autism and gets upset over certain things well that’s a neurodivergent brain not a neurotypical one.
Exactly. And as advocates and influencers promoting positivity around disabilities that should include neurodivergence too so why play down that aspect of Hannah?!

Regardless of what Hannah’s disability is, both physical and cognitive, I don’t think they should be treating her as a child.

Reactions: 2

runningmama20

I would be interested to know how much Hannah actually consents to. She just seems to have to go along with it. I could be wrong of course!

Reactions: 1

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
These two haven’t sat right with me for a while. Always on the beg for something, tagging famous people in posts in the hope of being noticed 🙄

I also don’t understand why they are always emphasising how Hannah’s disability is purely physical and that her mind is completely unaffected yet they treat her like a child a lot of the time (ie treating her the same way they treat their 6 year old cousin).
Yeah it doesn’t make sense they say they think she hs autism and gets upset over certain things well that’s a neurodivergent brain not a neurotypical one.

Celefind316

QUOTE="Bora Bora Local, post: 16368784, member: 3385"]
Can someone explain the relationship with Bella? I think she’s their cousin but Becky keeps posting videos saying they help to raise her?! I’m so confused by the dynamic
[/QUOTE]
Becky has done a number of videos about relationship with Bella, and the issues why they help raise her. But they are very protective around this due to Bella age.

What I can work out is, when Bella was a near new born baby, the mum walk out of her life. And never been back, so her dad with the help of family have raised her.

VIP Member
Couldn’t find a thread, sorry if there is one but…..

I liked these two for a long time but now all their content is, is a beg for free things. The other week it was begging to meet pink and tickets to see her. It’s just constant begging for extraordinary things!
They all seem to go down that route eventually, such a shame because they start out with good content and the more followers they get, they then become beggy, or try to flog tiktok shop shite!

Bora Bora Local

Can someone explain the relationship with Bella? I think she’s their cousin but Becky keeps posting videos saying they help to raise her?! I’m so confused by the dynamic