Hannah & Becky - CheethamsWithDreams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg for the 22 hat now from Taylor Swift 🙄 it’s for children to have the moment - F off!
They do my head in. It’s always exploiting the disability to gain whatever they can, what do they actually give back to other less fortunate disabled people? They’ve had so much equipment and opportunities gifted that everyday people struggle without but sincerely need. Never forget when they did the gofundme for a new chair I thought it was ridiculous they must make enough in ads and views

Reactions: 9
Forgive me if I'm wrong but didn't she only really become a carer for her sister after tiktok blew up?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It wasn't that long ago that Becky was talking about how she left her job to be Hannahs carer then a few days ago she said she isn't the main carer her Mum and Nan are, now obviously no ones getting any younger and it's harder as carers get older but it's blatantly obvious she gave up her worthwhile nursing career to be famous on social media by exploiting her disabled sister. She's always on the beg for free stuff, Oh look it's not gifted but we would love some gifted stuff or randomly tagging companies or saying people have been asking x y z...no they haven't its all for interaction. I hate how shes always trying to get in with D list celebs and get free tickets merch etc its just so desperate and all at Hannahs expense. Does she ever do or publish anything for CP charity or research? it seems she is only interested if it involves Giovanna Fletcher. I sincerely wish Hannah all the best and I hope she has an amazing life but I do not agree with her being splashed all over social media by Becky. Becky has said in the past that Hannah has knows what she's doing etc and yes you can see Hannah communicates, she understands some things and she certainly knows a few cuss words... but so does my 9yr old neice and this is where I think this is all wrong. Becky has mentioned on a few occasions that Hannah can't cope with change, she has meltdowns there are certain things they can't tell her like when they had a courtesy car, she sleeps with teddies, autism has been mentioned and sometimes in my opinion she genuinely looks confused or out of the loop. I had a cousin with LDs and she was the same, she had a mental age of about 8 and I'll bet that Hannahs mental age is a lot lower than her actual age. Capacity and ability to understand consent is a huge thing and I don't like it when she posts content of Hannah sat in her chair looking spaced out drooling, she's even posted pics of her in swimwear I mean she was a nurse does she not understand safeguarding. Sorry for the long rant but this really winds me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It wasn't that long ago that Becky was talking about how she left her job to be Hannahs carer then a few days ago she said she isn't the main carer her Mum and Nan are, now obviously no ones getting any younger and it's harder as carers get older but it's blatantly obvious she gave up her worthwhile nursing career to be famous on social media by exploiting her disabled sister. She's always on the beg for free stuff, Oh look it's not gifted but we would love some gifted stuff or randomly tagging companies or saying people have been asking x y z...no they haven't its all for interaction. I hate how shes always trying to get in with D list celebs and get free tickets merch etc its just so desperate and all at Hannahs expense. Does she ever do or publish anything for CP charity or research? it seems she is only interested if it involves Giovanna Fletcher. I sincerely wish Hannah all the best and I hope she has an amazing life but I do not agree with her being splashed all over social media by Becky. Becky has said in the past that Hannah has knows what she's doing etc and yes you can see Hannah communicates, she understands some things and she certainly knows a few cuss words... but so does my 9yr old neice and this is where I think this is all wrong. Becky has mentioned on a few occasions that Hannah can't cope with change, she has meltdowns there are certain things they can't tell her like when they had a courtesy car, she sleeps with teddies, autism has been mentioned and sometimes in my opinion she genuinely looks confused or out of the loop. I had a cousin with LDs and she was the same, she had a mental age of about 8 and I'll bet that Hannahs mental age is a lot lower than her actual age. Capacity and ability to understand consent is a huge thing and I don't like it when she posts content of Hannah sat in her chair looking spaced out drooling, she's even posted pics of her in swimwear I mean she was a nurse does she not understand safeguarding. Sorry for the long rant but this really winds me up.
I fully agree with this. She is being exploited and although she may be able to appear to consent, does she fully understand it?

I used to like them but Becky just doesn't sit right with me. She's exploiting the tit out of Hannah and that's wrong

Reactions: 8
I remember them saying if they give away an item on something like freebay they have to make sure Hannah isn’t around as she gets too upset, she doesn’t understand the idea of giving away an item and panics everything is being given away. At the same time as this they try to say she has no learning disabilities.

Reactions: 3
Becky’s aim is definitely to get some famous friends, as more than just a one of meet (Giovanna Fletcher) so that she herself with in time be a known name

she’s given up nursing for TikTok, but doesn’t want to actually say that. She really gives me the ick I can’t explain it. Her and I are the same age, both gay, both have caring responsibilities, but the way she exploits and goes about things just rubs me up the wrong way

Reactions: 5
Becky’s aim is definitely to get some famous friends, as more than just a one of meet (Giovanna Fletcher) so that she herself with in time be a known name

she’s given up nursing for TikTok, but doesn’t want to actually say that. She really gives me the ick I can’t explain it. Her and I are the same age, both gay, both have caring responsibilities, but the way she exploits and goes about things just rubs me up the wrong way
I think giving up work to be an influencer is fine but she fakes being her sisters full time carer for views which is not fine to me.

Reactions: 4

Have to agree she seems very driven by meeting famous people. She makes out like Hannah is everyone’s biggest fan (Jessie J, Pink, Girls Aloud / anyone who is on tour) to try to get added freebies. It’s very bizarre and very see through now

Have to agree she seems very driven by meeting famous people. She makes out like Hannah is everyone’s biggest fan (Jessie J, Pink, Girls Aloud / anyone who is on tour) to try to get added freebies. It’s very bizarre and very see through now
I was pissed off that Jess Glynne did a whole story and post meeting Hannah as if it was Hannahs dream to meet her which seems to be for every bloody popstar going. Becky is using her like a make a wish kid for her own gains.

• Sick
I do wonder if Hannah even really knows who a lot of these people are. When they started out I enjoyed their content and the awareness raising but now it’s just all about Becky meeting famous people and getting freebies.

Reactions: 7
As a mom of a child with CP I can’t decide how I feel about Becky.
On one side it’s nice to see that they are able to do all these things with Hannah despite her CP, and it kind of gives me that reassurance that we might be able to do that with my little boy.

On the other hand, it does really frustrate me that they don’t use their platform to actually spread awareness for Cp and taking about what it’s like for Hannah to do all the things (I’m not sure if that makes sense) like when did it it in Alton towers for example. They could signpost people to good places they’ve been that have been accessible etc. or where to get support. The charity scope have been campaigning for Accessible playgrounds a share from them could be really helpful.

Sorry this comments has gone on a bit but yeah they could use the platform to really help and inspire other people with relatives/friends with CP rather than trying to get free everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 13