Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
You don’t go through what she went through with her mum, come out the other end still alive and with a life ahead of you without picking up some skills on how to manipulate and lie through your teeth, you have to, to survive.

There has always been something very off and insincere about Gypsy. Like someone who has learnt how to behave in order to appear empathetic and somewhat well adjusted. It will all end in tears or with her behind bars again. Sooner or later.

Reactions: 29

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I just thought she had herself lined-up with a husband so that when the parole hearing came around, she had a support network on the outside and could show she would have a life ready.
It's all very cynical of me, I know, but she is clearly far more manipulative than she portrays.
I suspect within 12 months she'll have moved on to someone else.
"It did not work with Ryan, but I'm moving on and living my life..."

Is her only career going to be courtesy of her fame and Instagram and the like?
---
I mean it just pisses me off that shes making a ton of money form being someone who basically killed someone and there's actually good people struggling

been seeing a few tiktoks of people saying she needs to be careful because she agreed she was a murderer basically and hence why shes on parole after 10 years she could get into trouble with her probation keep saying im not a murderer as she says she wasn't the one who stabbed her..
Charles Manson wasn't a murderer but he was very much responsible for what happened, and it is the same with Gypsy.
She may not have stabbed her mother (and I'm not 100% convinced of her story of hiding in the bathroom when it was happening) but she is the one who made it happen.
She could have just stood up from her wheelchair when infront of people and said "My Mum is lying about me" instead of arranging her murder.

Don't get me wrong; what her Mother put her through was horrific and it would damage anyone psychologically, but she HAS grown up being shown that manipulation is the norm.
Also, her Dad is weird and Ryan is strange too.

It's such a weird situation all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Loveitme

VIP Member
eh,shes got a new lad already? jeez I was single for THREE YEARS once ,In my late 20's,job,house,exercised every day AND hadnt been to prison for plotting my mothers murder.
Maybe the 🐱is 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Friendsfanatic2022

As someone who’s gone through child abuse at the hands of their mother I am very worried for her, my childhood has affected the way I meet people, I struggle to trust people, I needed therapy before I had my little boy and some days all I can think about is my struggles and it really does weigh on you as a person.

I’m glad she has a supportive father and step mother but have they put her into therapy? Therapy within prison or anything? She clearly needs it. She has been stuck with her mother and stuck in a prison with criminals who won’t behave the way non criminals do on the outside of prison. The “D is fire” being one of the many things we don’t typically say, she’s over sharing and probably doesn’t even realise it’s wrong.

Her husband worries me, he’s apparently a teacher and marries a young woman affected by child abuse that took part in her mothers killing within prison? I’m surprised he’s even got a job still.

I am in no way making excuses for the man but he’s autistic and seemed very easily manipulated by Gypsy so I feel he only done what she wanted to be with her and obviously afterwards she just dumped him and now he’s left rotting in prison. It feels wrong in my opinion, I know he’s in prison for his crime but I don’t understand how they’re so different with both of them when she was the one who plotted it all.

The having sex afterwards always made me feel ill and the “that bitch is dead” post on her fb was haunting as fuck. Makes me wonder who initiated the sex and posted that. It’s a messed up case.

• Heart
  • Wow

shellie

VIP Member
Gypsy Rose Blanchard Files Temporary Restraining Order Amid Divorce From Husband
Gypsy Rose Blanchard filed for divorce from her husband Ryan Anderson on April 8

By
Corin Cesaric

and Danielle Bacher

Published on April 11, 2024 12:18PM EDT

Gypsy Rose Blanchard has filed a temporary restraining order against estranged husband Ryan Anderson, court documents obtained by PEOPLE show.

Attorneys for Blanchard filed the restraining order in the 17th Judicial District Court in the Parish of Lafourche, La. On April 8, PEOPLE confirmed Blanchard filed for divorce from Anderson, a Louisiana special education teacher.

Per the documents, Blanchard is also requesting Anderson to pay interim and long term spousal support because Blanchard is "in need and defendant has ability to pay and she is not at fault for the dissolution of marriage." She is also asking the court to deny spousal support to him from her, per the documents.

Blanchard announced her separation from her husband on March 28, three months after her early prison release. In the days after her separation, she was spotted with her ex-fiancé Ken Urker. The pair got lunch and matching tattoos together.

Gypsy Rose Blanchard Meets up with Ex-Fiancé Ken Urker Amid Separation: 'Being a Friend to Her' (Exclusive)

"They are not back together," Urker's mother, Raina William, previously told PEOPLE. "They're very cool. Ken is just being a supportive friend to her and that's it."

"I think she's a sweet girl," Williams later added. "I think she's made her mistakes and she's trying to learn from them like anyone else. And I care a lot for Gypsy and I want to see good things happen for her."

Gypsy Rose Blanchard and Ex-Fiancé Got Matching Husky Dog Tattoos as Symbol of 'Strong Bond,' Says Cousin (Exclusive)

Blanchard pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in 2016 for conspiring to murder her mother, Dee Dee Blanchard, with her then-boyfriend, Nicholas Godejohn.

Blanchard was released in 2023 after serving eight years. Godejohn, who carried out the murder of Dee Dee, was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to life in prison.
How many interviews has she done? She also has another few shows coming and has just had a nose job but claims to have no money.

I genuinely wonder if this was her plan all along. She got married to the one idiot who ignored the warning signs because it would be good for her parole hearing. She gets released and gets some money and attention out of it playing the 'I did my time and have grown' card then when she has what she needs, dump his ass. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she had stayed in touch with Ken all along and they planned it together.

lilyannrose

Chatty Member

Who had this on their 2024 bingo card?
There's something extremely disturbing in watching a murderer be lionised into a celebrity in real time like this. I know what she went through, I think her mum was evil, but all of this since Gypsy got out of prison? So wrong. Society is utterly repugnent.

belfast19

I’ve just finished watching the two parts of the prison confessions.

she seems to contradict herself a lot. She seems to remember a lot but then when doctors question stuff she claims she can’t remember or it didn’t happen 🙃 which is ironic. She also mentioned a time when she was really close to her mum when child services came round, yet then she says she knew what her mum was doing 🥴

I’m really not taking away any abuse but I do think it all suited her until it seems things seemed to catch up with them both and I don’t know, maybe she didn’t wanna get in trouble so she’s done what she can to purely pin it on her mum. There’s no denying she knew what her mum was doing 🥴 end of the day, we will never truly know cause her mum isn’t here to give her say on things. I do think her mother was shit but I don’t think gypsy is completely innocent either

also it was very awkward when she accused the grandad of sexual abuse and he denied it and then said gypsy tried to touch him. Then it never got mentioned again as if it wasn’t a very serious allegation 👀

the whole thing just feels very crazy to me
a very common sex offender excuse is claiming the child ‘came onto them’. A 4 year old being sexually promiscuous? As soon as I heard his response I knew the abuse was true. Also he didn’t react very shocked claiming it was the first time he’d even heard it. You’d be shocked/angered/enraged yet he didn’t react at all?

iieee

VIP Member
How many interviews has she done? She also has another few shows coming and has just had a nose job but claims to have no money.

I genuinely wonder if this was her plan all along. She got married to the one idiot who ignored the warning signs because it would be good for her parole hearing. She gets released and gets some money and attention out of it playing the 'I did my time and have grown' card then when she has what she needs, dump his ass. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she had stayed in touch with Ken all along and they planned it together.
The fact that she is asking for spousal support made me think the same.
Is she going to be asked to be kept in the manner to which she has been accustomed - single room with a heavy lock on the outside?

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
It would be unsurprising if her life takes even more twists and turns.

Her childhood was horrendous and sadly, but understandably it seems she has some of her mama's characteristics.

She will need therapy for the rest of her life.

I'll add that I find her very disconcerting and wouldn't want to be in her company.
If she lived in my house, I’d sleep with one eye open and a padlock on my bedroom door

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Web30

VIP Member
I'm following her on insta and I just can't help but think how her childhoods going to have messed her up. She will have learned from her mum how to get what she wants, we've seen that with Nick!

• Sad

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
I'm glad she is out of jail.

I am very skeptical of her husband. I assume he contacted her and married her while she was in prison? She came across so damaged and childlike in the documentaries I saw about her before - Why would someone want to get romantically involved with her at that time in her life?

And now she's going straight from prison to the public eye, with no time to just learn to live as a healthy normal adult with a regular life. This could go very wrong.
Apparently her now husband wrote to her during 2020 when his mate talked about writing to Joe Exotic, and between them they agreed that if his mate wrote to Joe, he'd write to Gypsy 😬 they started a relationship and got married in prison.

Is it really awful of me to say I hope she doesn't get pregnant any time soon? I believe she needs to learn how to just be herself. She's never even lived with a man before, growing up it was just her and DeeDee, then into prison, and now straight into married life. It all just feels like she's throwing herself into everything when all she needs is a quiet life and lots of therapy.

Her husband is a massive red flag!

No one that cares about their significant others mental health and well being would have done what he has.

A good partner would have made sure she was out of jail, able to live a low key life to try and heal and have the intensive therapy she needs before marrying her.

She has never lived a normal life and certainly not one where she would learn the skills we all need to be in a healthy romantic relationship.

The fact that instead of letting her leave jail with some dignity (having shoes set aside for her before she left the jail) he had her walk to his car in her socks for all the camera to see and then sold pics of her at some crappy shoe warehouse buying “her first real pair of adult shoes” speaks volumes and NONE of it good!

As someone who is barely surviving the culture shock of moving from Chicago to the rural southern us (where she is headed with her “husband”) this is a place where she will NOT receive the support and mental health care that she truly needs.
Unless she has a guardian ad litem appointed that isn’t any relation to her (family looking to cash in/make easy $$)this is going to be a tumultuous road ahead.

• Sad

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Yes - what her mother did to her was awful, but I also think that Gypsy Rose herself is manipulative and dangerous.

Reactions: 24

Helephant

Never heard of her before but have since done a good bit of a reading as it's an interesting case. It isn't this new boyfriend or whatever he is that i'd be worried about, maybe worried for... Whilst not to underplay what she went through, I find it difficult not to lay my sympathies with the lad who did the deed on her behalf and will never see the outside of a prison again because of it, whilst she's touring chatshows.

Reactions: 24