Gwyneth Paltrow and Goop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the mail link

She won, I know most of us don’t like GP but I think a lot of celebrities would just pay up even if they hadn’t done it in case the court case made them look bad

Reactions: 2
She was right to take this to court and not pay this man off, but she's also just cemented how unlikeable she really is. And she really needs to sort that awful straggly green tinged hair out.

Reactions: 3
If we got rid of ‘Goop’ I do actually quite like her haha. Is that wrong??

Reactions: 1
By the end of the trial there was 0 doubt that she wouldn't win and they'd quickly make that conclusion.

She did well to keep up a solemn melancholy face throughout the verdict. Who knows whether that was acting or genuine compassion for guy who has voluntarily fucked his life up? Probably somewhere in the middle. As I suspected she's done well out of this and gained followers.

Lots of her advice like saunas, fresh veg, avoiding refined carbs is undeniably good but it's been ramped up to a ridiculous level to make (allegedly) huge profits.

She rowed back on those tiktoks earlier saying it was not advice but saying what she's doing to get over her long covid. If that's really true then why share it to the masses? She's hideously out of touch, which as what you'd expect.

Reactions: 2