Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Yeah, for a woman so conscious about uncoupling :rolleyes:

Surely if this was serious she would have taken down the post, meditated, steamed her yoni and subsequently written a reflection in the light of the new moon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Yel

Chatty Member
It's being discussed on several other threads, her sharing a photo of her daughter who publically calls her out.

11434794-0-image-m-2_1553530716862.jpg

But does anyone else think it's all staged? Why would apple publically call her out if she doesn't want attention and wouldn't Gwyn just delete it if the apple didn't want it there?

Reactions: 12

U Wot

The whole thing is weird. These are the options I can think of:

1. Gwynnie posted the picture because she thinks she looks great and was expecting “you look like sisters!” and is too much of a narcissist to now remove it
  2. Gwynnie doesn’t give a shit what Apple thinks
  3. Gwynnie is mad at Apple/Chris about something and wants to get her own back
  4. Gwynnie doesn’t manage her Instagram account so has no idea about the shitstorm because she’s off steaming her vag and wallowing in bark in her bath
  5. Gwynnie is cahoots with Apple and they thought it was a cunning plan to get them both in the press
  6. Gwynnie is too thick to understand why Apple has a problem with it and doesn’t give a shit anyway
I can’t see why she wouldn’t have deleted it once people started berating her daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I only like Gwyneth Paltrow because she’s (or she was) Pepper Potts. Outside of that, I do find her a bit... odd. I was reading up about her beauty company, Goop, and I remember reading something about her steaming her vagina and I was like... well! :ROFLMAO: Does it need steaming?! It’s not a Chinese dumpling!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
If I was on a ski slope, crashed and heard a man groaning - the last think I would consider is that it’s “something perverted”.

Reactions: 5

Yel

Chatty Member
I don't think it's been proven if there was GoPro. The daughter said there was but now she claims that was a mistake and just assuming it existed. You'd think someone on the slopes would have captured footage of the guy to know if he was wearing a camera. Must be on memory cards somewhere some stuff that would liven it up.

I really don't get the guys lawyer going on about how expensive the lessons were to insinuate that an employee would lie for her. She paid the rack rate of $1350 for the instructor. A guy of his age it's not unusual to break a few ribs after a fall. The daughter saying he's a totally different man due this and it's ruined relationships with his granddaughter seems a reach.

Lots of the criticism of Gwyneth seems to be around that she skied off. But that was only after the guy said he was ok and a worker for the resort (her kids instructor) told her to go down and he'd handle it. It's not like a hit and run at all.

It's easy to hate on GP, but honestly I think she'll come out of this well as it shows principles to not just hand over the cash in an impossible he said she said. And the guy + his family seem sketchy.

Reactions: 4

Yel

Chatty Member
Whatever she's done with her upper lip and philtrum it really doesn't suit the sucking lemon look.

The guys daughter I'm not buying one bit, so over the top and dramatic.

Reactions: 4

ls240898

VIP Member
This guy seems like an opportunist. There are plenty of things you can pick at Gwyneth for but she seems to be in the right here - the dead giveaway is that the guy was wearing a GoPro but refuses to turn it over AND sent an email to his daughter bragging afterwards

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Yel

Chatty Member
I give her credit for being far more restrained than I ever could be amongst all of this.

Hopefully will just take 15 mins to reach a conclusion now the jury have been sent away. Then I can stop defending her when she goes back to the normal business of hawking expensive creams and pills that at best do the same as something from the drugstore for a fraction of the price.

Screenshot 2023-03-30 21.37.50.png

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Literally my least favourite character in the MCU because it’s her 😂😂😂
My favourite thing to do is to watch Pepper and imagine Gwyneth and whatever she comes out with! I always have a giggle in the first Iron Man movie when she walks in on Tony trying to get out of the Iron Man suit; “let’s face it, this isn’t the worst thing you’ve caught me doing” - because then I imagine it the other way around... Pepper, sorry Gwyneth, steaming her vagina (seriously, why) and Tony walking in on her... 😂

(Simple things please simple minds)

I also can’t believe she doesn’t know her costars eg Sebastian Stan said he had to reintroduce himself to her three times. 😭

Ok, taken this off track. Sorry!

welp

VIP Member
I feel bad for her. What she said on the stand with recalling it as a sexual assault-like attack was completely out of order and she is generally not likable, but her testimony was credible otherwise. He is so obviously lying and clearly just tried to get money out of this, probably thinking she will just back down to prevent a public trial. she is getting so much abuse online over this despite it being so obvious that this dude is lying. It's sad, and I really hope at least the jury will see through it.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“Earlier this week, The Sunday Times published an interview with Gwyneth Paltrow where the actress and founder of lifestyle brand Goop shared that she and new husband Brad Falchuk live apart. Four nights a week, he spends the night at her place and the rest of the time is spent at his own home with his children from a previous marriage”

Only Gwyneth. 🙄
Granted I wouldn’t be completely against it either 🤣
But it’s oddly worded. Her husband “spends the night” at her house.
It’s like your cousin coming over for the weekend.
I heard Chris Martin has moved onto dua lipa 😐

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
She was right to take this to court and not pay this man off, but she's also just cemented how unlikeable she really is. And she really needs to sort that awful straggly green tinged hair out.

Yel

Chatty Member
The ski instructor is really credible. If I was on the jury it would make me disregard everything the guy suing and his witness friend (from a distance) said.

Her lawyer is still terrible, can't even say her surname. I thought maybe he was one provided by insurance or she instructed thinking it wouldn't ever get this far. Can't imagine meeting that guy and wanting to go ahead with him, Utah must be full of good lawyers for this kind of thing.

Still I don't see how the jury could find in his favour.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Chatty Member
By the end of the trial there was 0 doubt that she wouldn't win and they'd quickly make that conclusion.

She did well to keep up a solemn melancholy face throughout the verdict. Who knows whether that was acting or genuine compassion for guy who has voluntarily fucked his life up? Probably somewhere in the middle. As I suspected she's done well out of this and gained followers.

Lots of her advice like saunas, fresh veg, avoiding refined carbs is undeniably good but it's been ramped up to a ridiculous level to make (allegedly) huge profits.

She rowed back on those tiktoks earlier saying it was not advice but saying what she's doing to get over her long covid. If that's really true then why share it to the masses? She's hideously out of touch, which as what you'd expect.

Reactions: 2