Gwyneth Paltrow and Goop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have I only just found these week old videos. Fair enough if she feels good on it but why would she want to broadcast this and especially without the usual flattering light?

Such a world of extremes, from the ultra processed diet to soups and IVs šŸ˜¬. A nice intermittent fast of coffee for breakfast then a filling bone broth for lunch

---

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder if she will take the stand today in the ski crash trial? The witness for the claimant was quite long and laborious yesterday - quite a snoozefest!

The highlights of yesterday seem to just be a few gifs of Gwyneth. Her lawyer didn't seem very good.

Apparently it's due to last 8 days and her children will also take the stand.

I kinda think good on her for not giving in and paying him 300k, you go skiing you take the risks and get insurance. No one will ever really know what actually happened. But also if I was her I'd be tempted to give in and pay 300k to protect my children. probably shouldn't have ever actually made it to court.

Whatever she's done with her upper lip and philtrum it really doesn't suit the sucking lemon look.

The guys daughter I'm not buying one bit, so over the top and dramatic.

Reactions: 4
I don't think anyone else is here, but she's taking the stand now

She's bizarre. What was with mentioning sexual assault just because a man was groaning.

Reactions: 6
She sounds like she is trying to hold back a laugh but overall not a bad impression

Yeah she (unsurprisingly) did well. Must be difficult sat back doing nothing for hours.

I'm impressed that she didn't roll her eyes at her not very good lawyer everytime he did something stupid, I couldn't not do that.

I wonder what was in her glass bottle? I'm gonna assume it wasn't tap.

This guy seems like an opportunist. There are plenty of things you can pick at Gwyneth for but she seems to be in the right here - the dead giveaway is that the guy was wearing a GoPro but refuses to turn it over AND sent an email to his daughter bragging afterwards

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't think it's been proven if there was GoPro. The daughter said there was but now she claims that was a mistake and just assuming it existed. You'd think someone on the slopes would have captured footage of the guy to know if he was wearing a camera. Must be on memory cards somewhere some stuff that would liven it up.

I really don't get the guys lawyer going on about how expensive the lessons were to insinuate that an employee would lie for her. She paid the rack rate of $1350 for the instructor. A guy of his age it's not unusual to break a few ribs after a fall. The daughter saying he's a totally different man due this and it's ruined relationships with his granddaughter seems a reach.

Lots of the criticism of Gwyneth seems to be around that she skied off. But that was only after the guy said he was ok and a worker for the resort (her kids instructor) told her to go down and he'd handle it. It's not like a hit and run at all.

It's easy to hate on GP, but honestly I think she'll come out of this well as it shows principles to not just hand over the cash in an impossible he said she said. And the guy + his family seem sketchy.

Reactions: 4
If I was on a ski slope, crashed and heard a man groaning - the last think I would consider is that itā€™s ā€œsomething pervertedā€.

Reactions: 5
She spoke about losing half a days sking in relation to why she was counter suing for $1. Seems fair enough to me, she was forced to take this response after the other guy started his action for $3 million. All the unjustified criticism of GP is making me root for her šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Screenshot_20230327_131004_Brave.jpg

Busy Philipps is one to talk, sheā€™s as out of touch as they come!

the opposition seems quite starstruck by GP lol

Was hoping for a video when they started off talking about new evidence coming to light, sadly just a thread that makes the guy and his witness look even less credible.

I'd love to know if Gwyneth really did scream like a blood curdling possessed banshee šŸ˜† she didn't look happy at that.
---
Oh dear his excuses for the things that don't add up are as mumbo jumbo as goop stuff šŸ˜†

"it wasn't me, it's the other personality that's inhabiting my body"
GP lawyer "And you blame Gwyneth paltrow for that?"
"Yes. No question."

She must win this, he's terrible with his changing stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I feel bad for her. What she said on the stand with recalling it as a sexual assault-like attack was completely out of order and she is generally not likable, but her testimony was credible otherwise. He is so obviously lying and clearly just tried to get money out of this, probably thinking she will just back down to prevent a public trial. she is getting so much abuse online over this despite it being so obvious that this dude is lying. It's sad, and I really hope at least the jury will see through it.

The ski instructor is really credible. If I was on the jury it would make me disregard everything the guy suing and his witness friend (from a distance) said.

Her lawyer is still terrible, can't even say her surname. I thought maybe he was one provided by insurance or she instructed thinking it wouldn't ever get this far. Can't imagine meeting that guy and wanting to go ahead with him, Utah must be full of good lawyers for this kind of thing.

Still I don't see how the jury could find in his favour.

Reactions: 2
I give her credit for being far more restrained than I ever could be amongst all of this.

Hopefully will just take 15 mins to reach a conclusion now the jury have been sent away. Then I can stop defending her when she goes back to the normal business of hawking expensive creams and pills that at best do the same as something from the drugstore for a fraction of the price.

Screenshot 2023-03-30 21.37.50.png