Growing_our_tribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been able to follow her since she blocked me last year, but that photo above of Riley is shocking. She looks so sickly. She used to look unwell but now it’s just next level, poor darling.
Use iganony.com to watch her shitshow....it's a bit slow but you can get the gist.

Reactions: 1
I hope the move gives her new content so she doesn’t abuse her child for it as much

Reactions: 5
Shes finally taken her to the hospital... "always on a friday" and a crying emoji. No you POS it just took you til friday to do anything about it cos heaven forbid your kid interrupts your free hairwash or op shopping

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Shes finally taken her to the hospital... "always on a friday" and a crying emoji. No you POS it just took you til friday to do anything about it cos heaven forbid your kid interrupts your free hairwash or op shopping
Yep should have been there days ago so why the duck are you even complaining about it being Friday!? Gosh I'm sure Riley is just so sorry she put you out 🤬 That poor darling should have been at the hospital well before today 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yep should have been there days ago so why the duck are you even complaining about it being Friday!? Gosh I'm sure Riley is just so sorry she put you out 🤬 That poor darling should have been at the hospital well before today 😓
I’ve said it before but she makes my blood boil.
Had she had taken her days ago there is a chance she would be on the mend back at home by now and wouldn’t have deteriorated as much

I’ve said it before but she makes my blood boil.
Had she had taken her days ago there is a chance she would be on the mend back at home by now and wouldn’t have deteriorated as much
Yep she hasn't tolerated her feeds all week so wouldn't you immediately get her checked? I'm so angry at how negligent and selfish she is 🤬

Reactions: 6
Can see how this move is going to impact on this child's health, they won't seek help for Riley until a medi care flight is needed for the poor girl.
From age two they suspected Riley had problems but the girl was diagnosed with CP at four years of age. What did they do for those two years.?

Reactions: 7
Yes, you would take your child to get checked out when she first complained about pain or feeling sick. You don’t mess around with it. She is unbelievable. She also blames Riley for how she is. ITS NOT HER FAULT. Grecian she might not be as ill as she is if you and your husband had gotten her medical care earlier. I also don’t understand why they don’t rent in Albany & keep the house in Perth for when they come back? Why the need to buy down there?

Reactions: 10
Grecian bypasses GP’s and goes straight to the hospital every time too. Yes Riley has a diagnosis, but many issues could be dealt with out side the hospital if she didn’t leave it to the 11th hour to seek treatment..

Unsure, but on one of her stories she said she would love to be able to keep this house for when they come back (if they even do) but they can’t afford to keep it & buy in Albany.

Reactions: 1
Yes, you would take your child to get checked out when she first complained about pain or feeling sick. You don’t mess around with it. She is unbelievable. She also blames Riley for how she is. ITS NOT HER FAULT. Grecian she might not be as ill as she is if you and your husband had gotten her medical care earlier. I also don’t understand why they don’t rent in Albany & keep the house in Perth for when they come back? Why the need to buy down there?
Exactly! She has a tube into her stomach ffs! Would you not be worried?!

Reactions: 4
Exactly! She has a tube into her stomach ffs! Would you not be worried?!
All Grecian is worried about is herself! They don’t do anything. Why if she all of a sudden complaining about Riley getting medical treatment on a Friday. Did it cut into you eye bleeping yourself and shaming your kids!

Reactions: 5
Grecian bypasses GP’s and goes straight to the hospital every time too. Yes Riley has a diagnosis, but many issues could be dealt with out side the hospital if she didn’t leave it to the 11th hour to seek treatment..
She needs to give her a proper care team who she can escalate issues too before they become dangerous or Riley is going downhill. Going to ED should not be the first step every time she is ill because Brows has decided to keep her at home for a few days before doing anything about it.

Reactions: 9
All Grecian is worried about is herself! They don’t do anything. Why if she all of a sudden complaining about Riley getting medical treatment on a Friday. Did it cut into you eye bleeping yourself and shaming your kids!
That and she's worried she won't make her weekly hair wash and blow dry on Monday.

Reactions: 2
I am baffled as to why they are immediately buying. The only way it makes sense is if the husband gets some greater allowance or payment etc if they own in the region. Why aren’t they renting out their current place and just renting to try before they buy?
Add it to the list of stupid decisions Grecian makes and her dimwit husband goes along with

Reactions: 7
I am baffled as to why they are immediately buying. The only way it makes sense is if the husband gets some greater allowance or payment etc if they own in the region. Why aren’t they renting out their current place and just renting to try before they buy?
Add it to the list of stupid decisions Grecian makes and her dimwit husband goes along with
Same, I’d be renting out my house in Perth first & looking at renting in case the move doesn’t work out or they need to come back for Riley’s needs etc.

Hope the “content” is worth your child’s life, Grecian, you absolute moron. Also your husband is a moron too. I don’t know his name. But he is just as moronic as you.

Reactions: 10
It’s so interesting that she never discusses a “sick day plan” or if they have a nurse / hospital contact to liaise with when to admit or go to GP. I thought this was standard practice for high needs kids. Given little R gets admitted for tube changes you think there would be this contact.

I’m also confused about selling Perth house. I hope they get some financial advice on that. Surely they could rent out to cover the Perth expenses. 🙈 houses don’t seem that expensive in Albany (though I live in a diff state where prices are very different).

Why does she need to take close up photos of her sick child and share. bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.