Growing_our_tribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think her face could get any more irritating but then she had to have some injections and her already small top lip can barely move and cover her top teeth.

Reactions: 5
She’s blocked me everywhere, can anyone share some screenshots? Or remind me of what the reliable anon viewer is called? Thank you team I gotta see this 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it incredibly sad that her kids do no extra curricular activities, especially the older girls should be in swimming, they come home and straight on tv, doesn’t seem to have any play dates etc, I understand it would be hard with Riley but the older 2 miss out on so much

Reactions: 7
Interesting that she doesn’t limit her hair appointments, gym visits, beauty treatments etc nbut will forgo something important like teaching her girls to swim.

Reactions: 8
Interesting that she doesn’t limit her hair appointments, gym visits, beauty treatments etc nbut will forgo something important like teaching her girls to swim.
probs cos these are gifted 🙄 like other influencers, she probably hates/can’t afford to spend money on her kids…mummy first.

Reactions: 2
If you notice EVERYTHING that is gifted is from companies that have a following under 10k following -she is an absolute scab!!

Reactions: 5
probs cos these are gifted 🙄 like other influencers, she probably hates/can’t afford to spend money on her kids…mummy first.
Something like swimming would really help Riley. God Grecian is a selfish duck.

Side note, can ANY brand please gift her some clothes that actually flatter her figure. Someone needs to tell her the gut/pooch hanging out and wobbly arms exposed look ain’t doing her any favours

Reactions: 4
Something like swimming would really help Riley. God Grecian is a selfish duck.

Side note, can ANY brand please gift her some clothes that actually flatter her figure. Someone needs to tell her the gut/pooch hanging out and wobbly arms exposed look ain’t doing her any favours
The bras don’t fit her properly either, her back fat is hanging over the top of it.

Reactions: 4
WT actual F is wrong with this woman???
all of those girls would benefit from swimming lessons, I can’t get over the excuses for not doing anything with them! Especially the older one/other twin. She’s a lazy POS that needs to sort her priorities out, fkn grifter.

Reactions: 6
The whole narrative about germs at different activities is ridiculous when the girls all go to school, go to the shops and op shops - she’s just lazy and doesn’t want to spend the money.

My oldest is same as as her oldest and has had a lot of swimming parties in the last year, he can swim so is fine, what would she do with her eldest?! Not that she seems to go any or play dates or have any connections with kids her own age. I feel incredibly sad for those older kids.

Imagine saying you’re worried about germs when your kids go to school. Home school then. Ridiculous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.